Have you hugged your sister today user?

Have you hugged your sister today user?
If not go and give her a hug and tell her how much you love her (and maybe even pat her head and call her a good girl) and post the results here.

Don't forget to tell her how much you love her.
(Mothers can be hugged to)

I touched her butt

L-lewd

My sister is a fat ass 33 year old living in Iowa with 3 kids

Can't. Not talking at the moment, and we live over 1k miles apart.

But we used to fuck when we were younger. Better times, back then.

Yup. She was taking off this morning to fly home. It was nice to see her.

Sister lives 1000 miles away, I last hugged her at my grandpas funeral a few months ago

They both said "love you too what's up, you okay user?"

does she have a thick fat ass?

No joke how did you do it, I've wanted to plow the everliving shit out of my sister for like 12 years

I'm not some idiot virgin who can't get laid I know what to do but getting your sister seems fucking impossible, way too much to overcome for her to be willing taboo wise I think

Meh. Didn't really put any effort into doing it. When she got to be around 12, she started getting curious. Started with comments back and forth, making fun of each other. Led to touching. Led to full blown poondongling. Can't really put my finger on any one thing I did or didn't do. Sorry.

The most sexual thing my sister ever did was show me her boobs and lewdly describe how her boyfriend fucks her once when we were like 15, I was still a virgin she had just lost hers obviously

I don't think she even remembers doing it.

If it was grownup me, clearly the bitch was asking for it but 15 year old sperg me didn't get it

>post saying to hug your sister
>user goes full incest

Yeah. You dropped the ball on that one, ya dumb fuck.

Things were good til my sister went to college. I guess she got feminismed up, and now she says everything we did was wrong and how much she suddenly regrets it, after ten years of being perfectly fine with it.

Fucking libtards fucking up an otherwise beautiful wincest relationship..

Honestly I would think the Marxists in college would applaud her liberated sexuality

In fact as lefty colleges keep pushing thenmarxist defenerarion, now that trannies are "accepted". Pedophelia and incest will be next.

Assuming people don't put the kebash on this shit by then, which they might. Too bad Marxists didn't start with incest, that's a lot more fun and hot than god damn trannies

>your brother fucked you when you were 12?
>rape
>rape
>RAAAAAPE

I wish. I don't have a sister.

Would be nice to even have a pretend email sister.

Do you remember where you are?

Do you not know the picture? Are you new?

No daughters?

Most of us don't have those yet

not gonna lie i am really new

It's a brother/sister incest anime

I have never seen it but with all the weebs on Sup Forums you'll learn some anime

You have nice siblings

Daughters are for headpats

bump