Tfw smoking 13 packs a day

>tfw smoking 13 packs a day

any of you guys manage to quit?

yeah, just stopped, cold turkey

got a vape. If you smoke heavily (cant imagine 13 packs lmao) get the juul. Feels like a cig, is not one. Thank me later

There is absolutely no way you are smoking 13 packs of cigs a day. If an average pack has 25 cigs, and you smoke 13 packs a day, thats roughly a smoke every 4 minutes. You'd be dead from nicotine poisoning.

>the juul
the what?
a pack has 20 cigs you fucking mongrel

That's even without sleep. If you input 8 hours for the sleep you get 1 in 2.9 minutes.

my suggestion is nicorette gum. smoking has many dynamics. the two this addresses is the physical. the chemical addiction, and the physical addiction. even if you weren't addicted to the nicotine, its a set in stone oral and manual addiction. gum gives you something to do with your mouth, and obliviously the nicorette administrators nicotine. next post will follow up

Yeah no, there still is no fucking way you're smoking 13 packs a day, that's still 260 cigs.

>A carton plus 1
How the fuck do you have money?

how i quite was moderation. take a set of cigarettes with you a day. for me, i smoked a butt every meal. 3 a day, = about a pack a week. stomach a pack a week for a month, and you have taken a giant step into stopping. also, WATCH OUT FOR SMOKING WHEN YOU DRINK! it was a big problem. i had the pack a week down fine, i was ok and dealing. I would be stone set on it, until i went drinking with the bros. you get hammered and wake up with have an opened pack gone. so watch boos and butts!

Yup i stopped in March. Cold turkey no vape. Between me and my gf we were spending around £200 a week on cigarettes. I did the maths and chucked the cigs. Used the money as motivation. Never looked back.

13 packs a day, thats at least 260 cigs a day. Even if you only took 2 mins per cig thats nearly 7 hours of continuous smoking. Assuming it was possible that you didn't overdose on nicotine, you would still have CO poisoning and your lungs would be rendered useless from the sheer volume of condensed tar in them.

Will power and motivation. Also don't forget that only a new habit can kill old one.

13 packs? Holy shit dude
I'm at one and a half and my fucking lungs hurt

Yes? I use to smoke 47 packs a day. Once I left kindergarten smoking seemed like a childish thing.i smoke salmon now.my bladder feels great

proud of you user.

If you nedd so much nicotin use somethinh else snus for example

smoke weed you little faggot

Really yesterday it was 20 packs you shitposting retard

just doit

>13 packs a day
>260 cigarettes
>chain-smoking virtually non-stop 16 hours a day, less than 4 minutes a cigarette, not taking breaks for meals, showers, sucking cock
>over $30,000 per year just for the cigs
>"wants to quit"

I went through 4 packs of winnie blues in one day. I had a sore throat the next day and bronchittis for a week afterwards, i kept getting brinchittis for about a year afterwards until I quit. My Dr told me that 100 cigs in one day pretty much wiped out my lungs ability to protect themselves and left them prone to infection.

4 packs is not 100 cigarettes. What the fuck is wrong with people ITT?

Has no one caught on that that 2 days ago there was a thread with the exact same image saying "tfw smoking 11 packs a day" and yesterday with the exact same image saying "tfw smoking 12 packs a day"

it doesnt matter , that number is impossible , he has to be smoking while sleeping

he / you

Winnie blues come in packs of 25 dickhead

I smoked a little less than a pack a day for about 10 years. slowly cut back to about 2 packs a week. then quit completely. have not had a cig in over 5 years.

first few weeks were rough

don't miss it now though. $12.00 a pack here now...

so what? a pack a day?

13 fucking packs there's no way. You'd be smoking all day. I can't even wrap my head around that ridiculous number. That's 260 cigarettes a day. If this is real just hang yourself, it'd be quicker.

Sounds like a Wednesday in North dallas.dont be a quitter.they never win.smoke until you stroke.thats how we do it in Texas.

Fun fact: Cigarette packets can contain between 20-40 cigarettes (depending on where you're from).

Cold turkey, chief.
Who's in control of your life? You or cigarettes?
Fuck that shit mang, take the hold brutha.
Don't wait.

Just do it like this

>mfw 13 packs a day
That's impossible, you're all being trolled

>not recognizing this bait thread
LMAOING AT YOUR LIFE

Smoking must be the only thing you do at all times