Will the Asians allow whites to immigrate there once the west has fallen?

Will the Asians allow whites to immigrate there once the west has fallen?

no

No, why would they?

you'll have to marry me, b-baka~

I know some tripfag trap who posts often is from Singapore so I know ur nations boipussy game is tight

gay marriage isn'tt accepted here, my husbando sama

Hell no

Sure not, they'll kill is all and we deserve it.

*us

With a proper vetting system I dont see why it wouldnt be a positive for them, akin to asian americans in USA.

Not a fucking chance. They have plenty of people who can do the same job as you, and probably better. If you want in on East Asia, go now while they're still handing out limited VISAs for some key areas. The entire region will be SHUT DOWN by the middle of this century. They don't want our IQ's dragging their averages down, they don't want Abrahamic morality, they don't want our social or political theories, they don't want out cunt women, and they don't want our increasingly niggerish men. You don't get to defect AFTER the collapse happens. You either go now while you're still needed for a few things and get that permanent residency card, or you never go. And no matter what you do, you will NEVER be accepted as one of them. They're not deracinated, broken, universalist, punks--they know who and what they are.

>China
>welcoming whittu piggus
The fuck would even want to move there? And even if everything goes to hell we will always have Russia as a final bastion.

Most Russians aren't going to appreciate when bitter, self-righteous white westerners start flooding in, dick swinging, and nigging out over their mongoloid countrymen as they LARPing as homesteaders in Siberia and wondering why there are so man ASIANS around, and why everyone isn't a Nordic cartoon.

Western Whites are going to be the new Wandering Jews.

OK I'll tell you my story.
I have a girl in China (not a Chinese though, just a Russian white girl living there), she's 8 years older than me (i'm 20 and she's 28), single and lonely, with a decent income though. We met on the Internet, and soon she came to Moscow to have a child with me, now she raises the child in China. We never considered it a relationship, but I guess in case of some great collapse she'll take me in. So since I'm pretty confident about my future, let the world burn

Best case scenario, it's like Ancient India all over again, we fizzle out over time but we have a long lasting effect on their culture and way of life.

Worst case (and most likely) scenario, the locals hate and will never accept us by any means.

Why would they let failures into their country?

They would simply turn it into the country they left in ruins.

so you made someone's wife's son?

EU right = US left = Asian jail

Fuck off we are full

underrated kek

Something like that happened before
>Fall of Byzantium and exodus to Italy[edit]

San Giorgio dei Greci, Venice.

A street of Cargèse (Karyes) in Corsica, which was founded by Maniots refugees, with the Greek church in the background.

After the Byzantine–Ottoman Wars, which resulted in the fall of Constantinople in 1453 and the Ottoman Empire's conquest of Greek lands, many Greeks fled Constantinople, (what is now Istanbul) and found refuge in Italy, bringing with them many ancient Greek writings that had been lost in the West. These helped contribute to the European Renaissance. Most of these Greeks settled in Venice, Florence and Rome.

No and I want the fucking asians out of white countries too. If we're about to die out, we sure as hell wont cower to a foreign land like the fucking Syrians. We'll win or go out Hitler style, baybeeh.

Do you have a hot sister I can marry?

Save me, Singapore

Not raising your own child? I don't want to sound judgmental, but I hope the fire takes you.

Probably not China, Japan, SK. There are a ton of shitty Asian countries that will most likely be more developed in the coming decades that will welcome skilled workers

Hopefully no.

>go out Hitler style, baybeeh.
>implying that'll ever happen with the jews running everything