Black person of color here

black person of color here

give me ONE good reason for us to have slave owners on our money

protip you can't

who would you prefer to have on the money?

>for us
we are not us, you do not belong to us
>on our money
this is "our" money. once again, you do not belong to us. go back to africa nigger

Topkek like i care what a nigger wants

because they created the back bone and the constitution of the United States of America...

protip: youre a moron

Don't be such a whiney nigger faggot

To show you nig nogs that you will never be equals to us

back to africa if you do not like our money

Because blacks didn't create the government in the US? If you want to be on the sticks, or whatever you people use back home. Get a plane ticket back Africa.

>black person of color here
Nobody fucking asked, you self entitled shitskin. Gtfo and go find something else to make entirely about your delicate ego. Fuck outta here nigger

They're historical figures. You'd be hard pressed to find a figure that doesn't have some sort of dirt on their hands.

Also slave ownership was seen as "ok" during that era.

Black person of color?

White person here
Give me ONE good reason for us to give slaves rights
Protip: You CAN'T.

/thread tbqhwu fammeroni

>black person of color
as opposed to a white person of color? that's redundant. one good reason to keep it is because it's easier than reprinting every bill with a new face and making everyone exchange their money

It's not your money.
/thread

because we are all enslaved

>blaxit
god damn please let this happen. please.

is that david bowie?

To let you know your place.

Because they contributed to America unlike you

im a black afroamerican of color and im ok with that money, as long as i get it for free

it's chikin master McQuaid

>black person of color here

Go back to Africa and STFU already.

No, it's Alexander Hamilton - the man that sold the united states to kike bankers

which bankers?

Cause he wrote the Declaration of Independence

That's just how it is.

Did you know Sally Hemmings was his wife's half-sister?

YEEEAAAAHHHHH!
SAY IT LOUD!

Barack Obama, the only even somewhat competent president of modern times.

What a dumb bait thread op. Grow up and get over the fact that most of our history is pretty fucked up. Without the fucked up events of the past, you would be naked running from a fucking lion or some shit right now. Get over that your people's history is being betas and do something to change that other than whining and being a complete fucking beta.

>They're historical figures. You'd be hard pressed to find a figure that doesn't have some sort of dirt on their hands.
the europeans realized this and put bridges and buildings on their money. why can't we?

it's not a constitutional right for racists to have racists on our currency

He didn't just own slaves, he fucked them.

You know.

If ya'll haven't figured out that variety is the spice of life then what are you doing with yourselves?

Go do some ass to mouth you half ass monkey

Uhm.. go back to Europe, white trash?

Looks like the communist have filled our colored people's heads full of crap. Oh well 100 more years of them living in the ghettos is in their future!

>the europeans realized this and put bridges and buildings on their money
FICTIONAL buildings and bridges, fyi

I am in Europe, you underdeveloped shitskin

Niggers. lol

That is all.

>>use drawing as proof
Our Lord and Savior is on the US dollar

Thats hot do you have more?

Kek

Right, because Americans grow up with so much more communist propaganda than capitalist propaganda.

Stay stupid, son.

cos owning slaves was sexy as hell also afrocans also owned slaves

>Competent
Nice bait, nearly got a rage boner. Have your (you)

because you're just collecting welfare

do you honestly care how you buy your crack?

You give a fuck on fictional?
>In God we trust

>Expecting anything but edgelord answers on fucking Sup Forums

To remind you that even though the common man can't whip you anymore you're still a slave to our goverment, nigger.

Something is affecting me emotionally so it needs to change right now.

PEOPLE ARE FUCKING ERASING HISTORY. ITS THE EASIEST AND MOST IMPORTANT LESSON OF HUMANITY. YADDA YADDA...DOOMED TO REPEAT IT!!

JESUS CHRIST!!!

Even if you are a Antigua card carrying coal burning transgender descendant of slaves, you can't possibly misunderstand that those monuments empower your arguments, and are reminders of mistakes made in history.

I don't agree with your politics but erasing history so you feel better about being a nigger is short sighted and dim.

I'm aware this thread is bait, but how can niggers not understand how retarded and damaging this is to THEIR OWN SIDE!!

Btw non black antifa wanna be faggots you're niggers too so go ahead and heed this.

Fucking country is goin in the shitter.

> give me ONE good reason for us to have slave owners on our money
Because they were the first ones who found a way to get niggers to work jobs.

I would gladly pay higher taxes to help fund this organization.

Force this meme. Make it happen.

Nobody knows for sure except antifa

U want them silverbacks OP?

This dude right here.

but I don't, which is why I asked the question

Bc they won.

That's the only reason, but it's a good one.

Goddamn. We saw how awesome the day without women and the day without illegal immigrants worked. Now we need a day without niggers.

Mom?

Why she's even famous just because she didn't want to sit at the back of the bus is beyond me.

It's not like they made a country that has done a great service to the world.

>black nigger of color
Black isn't even a color you stupid monkey.

Is this better? :)

he's talking about them Indian retard doctor CIA Niggers

yeah...it's terrible, anononigger. give me all your cash and i'll make sure it's disposed of properly

Neil Armstrong

so much yes

He was extremely historically significant for things he did outside of slavery. They're separate things entirely. Walt Disney was essentially a nazi but everyone still values and appreciates his work.

Your own people captured you and sold you away.... Even black people owned black slaves in america... But they teach you that part do they? Or blacks just choose disreguard that information.

I bet the US could print a new bill with a black slave owner and the black people would worship it not realizing who was even depicted.

I went to a random church on easter sunday last year because i got dragged into and thats what posers do. EASTER SUNDAY. And it just soo happens i walked into an all black church... Hmm ok no big deal. I sat down and service began.... With a fucking paradeing concert of people danceing around holding big ass poster board pictures of barack obama and *michael obama and some other black people. EASTER SUNDAY. Worshiping a muslim and his boyfriend. Nope. I got up and walked right the fuck out. So did my friend. Lol wtf?

Checked.

Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I added you because you're a black female, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm user. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical white guy. If anything, I'll be the one picking cotton.

would spend

Give them kazaam bucks

I think you've mixed up your niggers

> indulging black propaganda as if it is real

... because they where your great xETC grand dad?

There were a lot of Nazis in murrica, especially the corporate elite. Famously Ford, IBM, etc

In that regard, little has changed.

Then stop using cash and use plastic.

>oh wait, you can't buy your drugs with plastic.

>Created backbone of Country
>Most wealth created off of slave labor
pick one

You're referring to Rosa Parks, the person in that picture is Harriet Tubman

so you never forget your place. nigger.

That image is hot, anymore slave play pics?

actually... whites built America, blacks did menial work that whites could have done and would have if they didn't have blacks taking the jobs.

>your own people
>you
>you
>assuming every point anyone ever makes is only a story that casts themselves as the victim

Next this white nigger will assume I'm OP.

Dat ain't guon be happenin' now dat Munchin be da Secretary o' de Treasury.

He be keepin' ol' Andrew Jackson on de twenny dollah bill. sheeeuuutt..

>you do not belong to us
>but my ancestors were too lazy to pick their own cotton
At this point, you should accept the L your ancestors brought over or do something about your nigger problem.

>this is "our" money. once again, you do not belong to us. go back to africa nigger
Go back to Europe, WASP

Because owning common farming equipment of the time was not that big of a deal?

Is she the last destinys child?

Michael Jackson was a black pedophile, but no one's pulled his music from the stores or radio.

I honestly wish we could all leave you niggers here and take all our technology and basic services with us and see how you niggers can't survive without us holding your hand.

Ass clown, if you want to complain about slavery that you never had to endure to change things you don't like today then I can point out that my ancestors fought to free your ancestors sorry asses. Therefore, you can thank me by following 3 rules: stay in school, don't have kids until you're married and get and hold a job.

Do that, and you'll get upward mobility. Ask the Asians. That's why they went from working on railroads to kicking your asses in school.

>you are lazy fucks
so what? doesnt mean you dirty stinking apes belong to us
Go pick some cotton to vent your anger
I AM in Europe. I hate you you dirty fucking Niggers from over here

theres a lot wrong with this picture. first the guy on the bill is alexander hamilton who wasnt known for owning slaves and the guy in the cartoon is thomas jefferson. thomas being a mean old rapey slave owner is a very popular meme. its not real. thomas jefferson was very much against slavery even adding an anti slavery clause into his original draft of the declaration of independence which was removed by john adams and ben franklin. he also passed a law banning the importation of slaves into his home state of virginia. the only reason he owned slaves was because he owned a plantation and the only way he could possibly compete with other farmers was to own slaves. if he didnt own slaves he wouldnt have a successful farm if he didnt have a successful farm he wouldnt have been influential if he wasnt influential he wouldnt have passed laws banning the importation of slaves into viriginia he did a lot more good than harm to black people

Does it fucking matter? Africans captured and sold away their own kind... And were also slave owners themselves in america... But black people dont even know this or refuse to accept that information.

Also what you got on my all black church experience? Hilarious right?

I don't think there is even one nigger in the U.S. that's got more than 36% black blood. All them white dicks shooting jizz in granny trying to improve them somehow. By the looks of things 36% black blood is to much we are going to have to cut it back to 19% before we start getting self-sufficient human beings...