Is my septum piercing crooked?

Is my septum piercing crooked?
When i pierced it looked almost straight, but now its like this (2 days) it is a small curved piecing

hi karl

SEPTUM SENCRA!!!

Wassup Karl?

>my septum piercing

all i can think about when i see people with septum piercings is *MOOOOOO*

It doesn't matter. It's gonna look retarded no matter what

It's a really basic ass setup about being a bull and fucking your bitch if you do that though

that nigger sucks so hard the balls come almost through
did whitey tell him there's purple drank in there?

Dude. Its 2017.
Why would you even do this?
Whats next? A tribal tattoo around your bicep? A Chinese symbol perhaps?

The Piecing is fine it's your nose that's crooked.

/thread
as someone who grew up in the 90's i have a tribal tat and i regret it every day. at least i didnt get the gook ruins

I don't understand the equivalence

Understand this
GET FUCKED DUMB CUNT

I have snakebites, I got them almost 19 years ago. Still looks cool to me. Thinking of getting same as OP. 2017 means shit. Do your own thing and be you OP.

wait you got those 19 years ago? so you're a grown ass man and that's what your facial hair looks like?

doesnt change the fact that piercings are some garbage tier accessories that should be left to guys in metal bands and white trash teenage girls

he is saying that is the bandwagon meme of this generation

Shave that sad shit.

my nose is a little crooked but i hope its just swollen, and when i change my piercing it look less crooked...

i bet he voted for sanders

eat my ass, im not even op

No man should have any piercings whatsoever. Jewelry is decoration for women. The only piece of jewelry a man should ever wear is a wedding band.

i was thinking doing that myself...
I was raised by a father that don't accepted even a pierced ear, i now got four kids and i am doing it all, even tatoos...

This is What 4 days of not shaving looks like kid. Sorry I dint clean up before I took this pic. Not trying to get laid.

Your father was right, you disappointment.

understandable, it's more popular. Wouldn't say its over played yet though.
virgin or troll

>do your own thing
>cringeworty cliche piercings
How can someone be this oblivious?

show us

Sure thing. You stick you your lame world view and i'll stick to mine.

FUCKING THIS

This should have been /thread but you fags are still posting for some reason.

Dumbass

piercings are not the status quo, what's your point?

>I'll stick to mine
Posts pictures of himself
Um.

19 years ago this was not a common thing And your mom seems to like them so....

They are status quo at this point. Same for tattoos. The time when doing either of these things was even remotely original is long fucking gone.

Not a troll. Not a virgin. 100% serious. Decorating your face and body is for women. Want to decorate yourself as a man? Grow a beard.

all okay, you just have to wait some months..

thank you

They are the staus quo you spaz
(Although really theres no such thing you fucking narrow minded sheep)

No, it's not ok. It's crooked as shit and going to get worse as it heals.

>Not trying to get laid
your piercings told us that loud and clear

I would guess that it was pierced straight and is healing unevenly. This is why piercings and tattoos are stupid. They sound like a great idea, they might even look good for a while, but something always goes wrong with them and they end up looking stupid.

Remember that you are an adult, fully capable of making and being responsible for your own decisions. This means you can also make bad decisions and they are no one's fault but your own.

My advice is to lose the piercing, let it heal, and move on with your life. Stick to less permanent body modifications like henna and clip on piercings. Rings, bangles, contacts, there are lots of options for standing out and being different.

Men peacock. It's a thing. Some Ladies love a man thats confident enuff to adorm himself with shiny things..it can be overdone for sure..like putting a ring on each finger. Shit can start looking tacky real fast.

Are you an annoying 'non conformist' conforming teenage girl?

The majority isn't doing it. Ear piercing for women are the status quo, nose piercing for men, tattoos etc. aren't unless you're some kind of african tribe. I'm not calling it original.
You must be old as shit, I'm sorry for your state of affairs

>let's all cover ourselves with tattoos and piercings

your 'individuality' makes you dregs all look the same

>the majority isn't doing it
When was the last time you went outside? I see 100's of people like you every. single. day.
I'm not sure why you're trying this hard to convince yourself you're being 'original' or 'different'.
The honest truth is you're simply not.

>old as shit

Close. I'm 42. Still, so many people in my generation have piercings and tattoos. It's so cliche. Why do self respecting men pierce themselves? Can you explain it?

I'm 38, I really don't care about "gettn laid" anymore, I more into paying bills and having my life force slowly sucked out of me by my ugly wife.

the shame is too much to bear

no lol it's fucked up

God i bet you live in fucking Stoke or Derby or something

see
turns out snakebite tard is only 4 years younger than me.

It's not new and not cool and not original. It expresses nothing.

Worse..I live in Detroit.

Sorry

you look like a retarded neck beard with that. yours are stupid.

ops is crooked therefore shitty and gay.

I have a straight septum piercing and people usually say that it fits me and looks good.

now you're gonna look retarded forever good job op.

I think you are Jelly.

dude, you know you're wrong. the majority doesn't have any of those.
I'm part of the majority with no piercing or tattoos OUU LOOK AT ME IM SO SPECIAL
shut your bitch ass up you neckbeard

not where i live, here is all rastas, niggers and old people so i am different of all...

ay, understandable, i'm 21 and i know no guys with piercings but i won't hold it agains them, if you know what i mean

>Jelly

That's real retarded, sir. If I was jealous, I could walk down the street and get any of the piercings in this thread. So if that's not it, what could it be? Self respect?

In the end..whos give a fuck..you gay? Do you like telling other men how they look? Shits dope OP. just dont overdo it. keep it simple. More interesting that way.

you must show us

>you gay?

I've often found that those who call others faggot are repressing their own gayness. I mean, you're the one wearing jewelry.

Sure thing. Wer all a bit gay.

>shut your bitch ass up
What the fuck are you? A wrestler from the 80's?

>muh counter-culture

i only got my ears pierced and septum, tattos are another story, i got them all over my arms

Why did you get the piercings?

same with the tatts..I lived with a woman who was a artist and she would give me free tatts for looking after her kids and whatnot..got a full sleeve for painting her living room. like a 1000$ piece.

Why did you want to get tattoos?

just personal satisfaction, not copying anyone and not want to be equal or different of anyone, just wanting to fell good with myself

So you were unhappy with yourself, and the tattoos made you feel better?

i don't have sleeve's, just a lot of random placed tattos, just things i like and have meaning to me

yes, can't really say why, but it make me fell more happy with myself

Thank you for that honesty.

had the same shit, after healing it was straight.. so if the piercer did a good job, its all okay :)

It's shitty to lie to him like that for laughs. If he doesn't get it fixed now it's going to get worse.

too much nosepicking, faget

hmm its not a big deal to prove, ask a local piercer..

how much time yours take to heal?

i can always take it off if it gets worst, or should i get it fixed now? i done it only two days ago, maybe just swollen?

i asked two, one say i must wait to heal, other said i must correct it now, the two are professionals of big studios

Told you so.

mine took some moths to complet heal, beetwen 3 to 6.. its individual..
it was crooked on the beginning, after some month it got strait, the piercer did an excelent work :) they told my not to worry if its not strait at the beginning.. dont know what you could do, waiting und see and if dont get straight let it heal without pircing and try again? should heal without problems, just keep it clean and dont touch it with fingers..