Junkie cousin making threats. Salty she was kicked out of my brother's house after she got caught shooting up...

Junkie cousin making threats. Salty she was kicked out of my brother's house after she got caught shooting up. Please leave a comment on her totally believable story. Feel free to find other ways to fuck with her. She will react dramatically to and kind of prodding. Possible like to be had.

Also, advice on dealing with junkies? I'm not a fan of people who's shit lives start overflowing into mine.

Gimme her number

No number, she changes numbers too much. Just have fb, which I forgot to add
jaclynnmarie91

I have this weird feeling that you dont really know this girl and you are going on here pretending to be her cousin that way a fight is instigated irl between her and her cousin for "going online and sending btards after her" regardless, fuck junkies.

Not your personal army

this

I wish. Fucking junkies. I didn't post her sorry about her cousin on her Facebook though. I didn't post threats on her Facebook. She posted from her own account. I just hoped to get a few anyone to comment on her story. Maybe just a cool story bro meme, or maybe fuck with her hardcore. I just want to turn this from annoying shit to lulz.

Don't care if you want to be my personal army. I'm just proposing that this junkies reactions will be worth some lulz. If you don't think so, don't participate.

OP is a faggot confirmed.

bumping for keks

what exactly would you like advice on?

Has user ever had to deal with junkie who was angry you wouldn't let them shoot up in your house? How did user deal with it?

You keep them the fuck away. That's it. You just don't have anything to do with them, like any sensible person. Literally, you do nothing.

damn.. how many times has that nose been broken? I can tell more than once

FUGGIN CHECKED

Nah, dudes. One look at that face tells you she is a total junkie.

And I say this from experience - my own sis is a junkie and has that same dead look in her eyes - even when she says she is "clean".

Did you see the part where she knows where folks live? how do you deal with junkies at your house who salty they can't come in and shoot up?

In order to fuck that, I'd have 3 of the biggest dudes I could find hold her down, and make fucking damned sure she couldn't spin her head around and decapitate me with those teeth.

It'd be like fucking one of the Gorgon Sisters.

ALSO CHEKT

DEM QUINTS

facebook.com jaclynnmarie91

You call the cops if she doesn't leave you alone. But warn her first. Junkies and cops don't get along. They usually know each other if they're in the same city.

thats a picture of a donkey though, im confused

how would user turn this annoying shit into lulz? cuz trying to get user to post on her fb for my lulz hasn't bore any fruit. I just want to be able to laugh about this

they totally aren't junkies. just ask them. drugs are bad m'kay. they don't do drugs. people are totally just lying

Sqadly about a decade ago she was a pro gamer for about a minute. She was on a team living in a house provided by sponsors. She thought she wasn't a drug addict because she got her drugs from a doctor.

then about 6 or so years ago I heard that her mom was trying to get her out of her pimp's house. she apparently loved it there though, she was ballin'

and now after some years of shooting heroin and living outdoors, and a couple of piece of shit boyfriends to show her how to live like a real junkie

she is looking better than ever