Where did Tommy get the $6,000,000 to make his movie?

Where did Tommy get the $6,000,000 to make his movie?

Satan

My understanding is that it was a front for money laundering

Pimpin? Not because he looks like the guy that would do good in that sort of business...

Patreon.
"5 dollar supporters - you get to see my movie 3 months before release"

Selling drugs

there is no way this guy had 6 mil. he just says that to look like a big shot. I could make The Room for $1000

You dumb shit The Room was made before Patreon. Give a relevant answer next time without guessing at the top of your head and confidently stating it.

I heard he imported and sold leather jackets.

More important is how much money this film did and how much went to Mr. Wiseau.

Nice reverse bait

either meta-bait or trolled hard

Those A class actors must have used up all the budget

haha, what a great story

No, no you wouldn't. Rentals for rooms, furniture and green-screen, pay for actors and advertising, hell, FOOD for the actors and crew costs way more than $1000. Dipshit

Was he just an importer, no exports?

$1,001?

>you will never make a movie so bad that it inspires thousands of other actors, then eventually a movie is made about it

Yeah that should even out just fine, man!

I did not hit her.

I did not.

Oh hi Mark.

According to Greg Sestero's book "The Disaster Artist", Wiseau made money as a street vendor selling bird toys at the pier before working at a hospital and a busboy and ran a business fashion to sell irregular blue jeans.

How old was that poor, middle aged, little kid, drug addict, college student Denny supposed to be?

somewhere between 12 and 34, possibly all of those ages at once. he may have been a metaphysical being, affected by time in a different fashion from humans. he may also be Tommy's real son, since Tommy appears to display these traits as well.

16 years old

Like, a Senior and high school. The dude who played him was older than the guy that played Mark.

Late high school / early college

It was funded by top men.

Well, he should be able to figure out how the ONE seashell works.

Isn't it obvious? Most of the budget went to that one scene where Tommy munches the scenery before killing himself.