Hey Sup Forums, every morning i have a headache when I wake up...

Hey Sup Forums, every morning i have a headache when I wake up, it usually goes away when i start drinking water but sometimes it lasts through most of the day. Any ideas as to what might cause this? Do you think it is mental or physical?

Any help is greatly appriciated. Thank you Sup Forums.

You're dehydrated. Drink a glass of water before bed

Well i tried that, ended up waking up during the night and taking a piss, when I woke up in the morning the headache was the same as usual.

See a chiropractor.

drink a glass of water when you wake up to pee then

Checked, also sure, I can try that, thanks user.

So you think it might be physical "damage"?

Drink less coffee and more water during the day.

Maybe. Doubtful. Usually when I have a headache I'll crack my back and neck. That typically relieves some tension in the head. Sinus headaches I can't shake but tension ones aren't too bad.

Crack your neck. See what happens

I've been getting crippling headaches my entire life. I've gotten to the point where I just ignore it because the alternative is laying in bed waiting for it to go away, which does sometimes work with an ice pack, but most of the time I just suffer through it because I need to live my life. Sorry OP. Not the response you wanted i know.

I dont drink coffee at all, dont need to.

I will try that, never have been able to crack my back, only my neck but i will definitely try that, thanks user.

>So you think it might be physical "damage"?
not him but could be a sign of you sleeping all fucked up aka not straight back. its more than likely the water thing though

Thats fine user, I have tried pills too, but that is a temporary solution and usually I just feel like shit the entire day. Thanks user.

I usually sleep on my side, I am thinking about sleeping without a pillow to see if it gets worse or better. Also I used to curl up and sleep like that. Thanks user.

There are many headache triggers. Allergies, tannins, tension, serotonin imbalance etc.

Identify and eliminate triggers one by one until you find yours.

Sure thing. If you drink a lot of caffeine that will usually be the root of it. I used to down coffee all the time because I liked the taste. It'd give me killer headaches though. If not then it could be general dehydration. I got a 1000ml/36FL nalgene and just drink water all day.

Surely will user, thanks!

Yeah, coffee does not suit me, my stomach is not used to it. I tried that before as i said above, can try it again but i think it might be the sleeping position though.

The migraine diagram is accurate. It feels like my vision is cut in half.

Same here, used to get headache only on one side of my head and behind the eyes.

Variets between one side of the head and behind the eyes.

Do you sleep with a fan blowing on you?

No, no AC or fan in my room

Had it like that until i was 31. Then they found out i have a kind of epilepsy without the shakes. On meds now, no more headache.

You're probably over sleeping. Reduce your hours per night to 6 or 7 and if your room is hot, try keeping it cooler.

Will try althought I cannot keep my room cooler, I live right under the roof and theri is no AC in the house. Thanks user.

Is it like an oven in your room then?
When I had what you're having it was from sleeping 12 hours in a small room that was never cooler than 25C in the summer.

Since that changed for me, I rarely get those headaches, unless I forcibly over sleep.

It's the devil inside of you trying to get out, just embrace god and your head will be soothed my child

Pretty much it is horrible during summer, right now its 26C. I have 2 rooms, one of them has a computer in it and that one is usually hotter, the other one is where I sleep. The only thing that is going to change for me in the future is the weather, nothing else.

Well he better get out soon, my own religion is better anyways

why?
is coffee bad for hydration?

Does your jaw hurt? I find when I grind the fuck out of my teeth in my sleep, I end up with a splitting headache.

Checked, also no.

Do you have a window in there that can be opened?
Itd be worth investing in a large floor fan if so. At night, open your window and position the fan so it pulls air from outside into your room. In the day time depending on where the sun hits in relation to the window you can either close and cover the window with aluminum foil or open the window and turn the fan so it pushes hot air out of your room through the window.

I have a little triangle window in the room where I sleep. Also house is from 1934/7. I could try and get a fan like that.