Give me one good reason why I should do it

Give me one good reason why I should do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

skidrowreloaded.com/stellaris-codex/
kinguin.net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=stellaris
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best genocide simulator out there yet.

Its shite

Dont do it
Just pirate it. The repack is like 3gb, no denuvo.

its 44 bucks for a video game that produces nothing and gives you nothing in the long run.

Because its get boring aftet 5 (great) hours.
Also you cann litteraly see that a lot of stuff was left out or removed from the game so it can be sold in a DLC later.

I'm sure it'll be decent enough with after a few updates and DLC, but I wouldn't recommend buying it now in its barebones state.
>t. totally not johan

Get Doom instead.

its not going to be good for 2 years or so when the jews put out all the dlc

Wait three years for the expansions, right now the game is empty.

$40.00 is a fair price I'd say. The early game is 10/10. The mid game is in need of an expansion.

Free patches coming until the end of June will partly fix this but there needs to be expanded diplomacy and trade/economics badly.

Don't forget to add Hearts of Iron IV Field Marshall Edition.

That's why you pirate it.

Come on it's the fucking CURRENT YEAR

Don't. It's shit. And if you want it so bad buy it at a keyseller for 20% off

>buying games not on sale for over 50%

$=€
Why does steam get away with this?

skidrowreloaded.com/stellaris-codex/

Here. Did this last night, works great.

This is true. I exterminated an entire species for rioting too much.

Don't fall for the eternel swede.

Just wait until the 6th june and buy HOI IV instead.

>55GB
Fuck that.

>meme filename
>meme picture
>meme comment

first day on 4chin?

Because in about 6 months time, Paradox is going to make all the features that made the game fun dlc.

It was only 270 NOK ($32).

You're paying in play money, for one.

For another, wait until the DLC are all out and it's a Summer Sale item. Until then it's only a semi-complete game.

any galaxy conquering 4x games that let me experience the glorious empire of mankind killing filthy xenos

this, having some serious buyers remorse rn

Distant Worlds.

How expensive are their DLCs? I already bought the game and now Im starting to regret it

Is it yours nigger?

you can pirate it. its not worth $40

maybe $20

Post Sup Forums approved vidya

They range from 80$ to 2$ depending on a sale. They have great sale prices but they do not lower the cost of their shit.

Personally I made a scenario where the Nazi's used Black Magic to teleport to a new homeworld.

There the Aryan race grew strong, and began its galatic conquest.

Eventually I found the United Nations of Earth and Enslaved all of them.

I then commited Genocide on every alien race.

Good time, not sure how much more there is to do though besides maybe multiplayer.

No I am le oldfag xDDDD

I know the 4chinz is serious businz.

how the hell do i install this?

>>Sup Forums

It's an actually good game, but it IS unfinished.

In 2 years, it'll be an amazing game once mid and late game is equal in content and story to early game.

Looking for the best planets and observation post to settle in early game is addicting as fuck. I also LOVE the fact that technology research is based on card picking probability. One thing I hated in Civ5 was the fact that there was always a clear cut, linear, and most optimal tech path that you would always know is there, and there's always people rushing to get the most optimal great library great wonder tech path.

>Post Sup Forums approved vidya

Well I would just pirate it, I have about 25 hours in and I think it's great. I would wait until a DLC comes out then get it on sale.

5 euros for unit packs, small UI changes and minor tweaks to the main game.
15-20 euros for full on expansions.

Not that bad to be honest, atleast they're not OVERKILL.

Well you can buy it for that here
kinguin.net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=stellaris
Its stupid to buy from steam really, but it there and register the key on steam. Just double check that its steam compatible though, not all keys are.

Legit site, used its loads of time and never had any trouble.

So once they start releasing DLC i should just wait for sale.
>80$
Fucking insane price for a dlc

They will do it the same way they did it with CK2 and EUIV.
they will bring like 20 irrelevant DLC's (buy the Mongol faceset goyim) for around 5 and a buch of more expensive ones for up to 30€.

>2016 -6 -2 +8
>Using anything other than superior euros

do God's work and enslave the xeno scum

Just try out Pax Imperia 2, that's enough.

Pretty sure everyone that says 4chin is a newfag. It's like calling someone you're not familiar with a forced shitty nickname.

This.

You either wait until you can scalp it for cheap from a key store or you pirate it.

Paradox is fucking weird with their prices. Some dlc for CK2 is still the same price it was on release, but steam sales has it at like 80%.

If you still can refund it you should do it.
Buy it in the first major sale when its offerd with a bunch of DLC's for 20€ or something

Just check EU4 and check how many DLCs it has.
Paradox is jew company.

>add to cart
>not already owned
fucking cunt

It's pretty comfy, first time I've played a 4x GS game.
I'm playing as a xenophobic, militaristic, fascist dictatorship. I found a planet with a non space faring race and I'm sending down genetically modified humans disguised as the filthy alien scum so I can infiltrate their government and replace their leaders.

Just needs some more DLCs, like all the other Paradox games.
Victoria 2 could be so great if they would release some more DLC instead of all the time they spend on EU4 and CK2.

>220$ of dlc
jesus christ

EU4 was at least enjoyable without any DLC's and you didn't always had the feeling of missing something out without having them.
CK2 way WAY worse, but people bought it and now they will do it with Stellaris

>44g weed
WTF DUDE
We get it for 12$ here in India

Please don't buy this game. It's genuinely badly designed and boring. It's a borderline mobile game

How many rolls of toilet paper could you get with 12 bucks?
Oh wait sorry, you wouldn't know

It's your money, I'm not gonna tell you how to spend it.

Just get the dlc when they're on sale, play the base game for now, there's plenty of things to do.

Mount and blade warband + freelancer mod

Spore is the exact same thing, only better.

Pirate it first, see if you like it, then buy it.

Don't listen to this guy, just ""buy"" the base game and pirate the rest of it, unless your mother is willing to spend some $$ on autistic game.

Yes, it almost like Stellaris tried to copy their game, but they failed horrible.

inb4 espionage dlc, tourism dlc, trade expanded dlc, more ship clas dlc, more races dlc, more colours dlc, ect

Lol nope, after like 5 hours you cant do anything but war.
And with a little bit of bad luck you cant even win wars because bugs

>toilet paper
Don't embarrass yourself. Bidet masterrace reporting in.

Any Metal Gear Solid game

Wait until they release the 27 billion bullshit paradox DLCs that actually complete the game first. Right now it's pretty sparse.

>tfw the sheer overwhelmingness of Distant Worlds makes me erect as fuck but its never on sale

fug

>paying full price
Fucking maple lickers make me sick.

Just torrent it. I doubt you'll even make it through a single game before you uninstall it. Unless you're full blown OCD + Autist, this game is NOT enjoyable beyond the first few hours.

pirate
bay
$0