Which one, Sup Forums?

Which one, Sup Forums?

Bottles or cans of beer?

Beer retains its flavor better in bottles in my opinion, but there's nothing quite like shotgunning an entire can in a few seconds to get a buzz working.

Cans for the price.
Bottles for the taste.

If I'm poor I'll buy cans because they're cheaper.
If I've got disposable money I'll buy bottles because you don't get that "tinny" taste, but they're more expensive for less alcohol.

Bottles all the way. Can't put my finger on why, but it just tastes better from bottles.

cans. bottles always fizz up and leak beer everywhere, so fucking aggravating. plus if you drink a lot in one sitting, you have a bunch of glass bottles to throw away. cans all day

Good point. And here's a question because I never buy bottles. Would 20 get you fucking smashed?

>If I've got disposable money I'll buy bottles

Why not just buy the cans and save the couple of bucks? Then eventually you will not be living pay check to pay check

If you look at the actual science of the taste of beer ( a quick Google search) you will learn it is literally the opposite .

You may enjoy a cold glass better because it stays chilled but taste wise it is a fact that cans retain taste better. You probably just enough flat tasteless beer

People have different preferences, science doesn't mean shit in this topic.

Enjoy

Nope it literally means you enjoy beer with less taste that is more flat. You may enjoy it more but the guys original statement about retaining flavor is incorrect

Awww does babby not like the fact that people go out and enjoy beer while they stay at home masturbating to hentai?

>literally

It's a fact which means it's literal and not figiturative. You stating bottles are better is not literal it's an oppinion. Stating bottles retain less flavor is a fact so it can be stated as being literal as well as you disagreeing with the fact

My limit is about 40 units in a sesh.
20 bottles of 5% beer would be about 30 units.
I'd be pissed as fuck, but I could drink more for sure.

Because if I can afford it I'd prefer to enjoy the drink more.
Normally I'll buy cheap as fuck piss, but recently I've decided I buy shit I hate drinking way too much because I just want to be hammered.
Would rather start enjoying my drinks rather than drinking horrible shit because I have an alcohol problem.

I drink bottled ale/stout/porter 50% of the time.
The other 50% I just drink cheap horrible canned lager/cider to get drunk because of years of alcohol abuse.

This, I drink so much I'd be buried in bottles. I smash cans and collect them in grocery bags for recycling.

>Would rather start enjoying my drinks rather than drinking horrible shit because I have an alcohol problem.

Well shit. I was going to buy Tesco cans this weekend but now I'm questioning my decisions.

40 units???
found the alcoholic. RIP your liver and brain

Lmao get a load of this pussy

When the linings in cans are eaten away, beer will take on a metallic taste. Furthermore, you get a slight metallic taste from the can, due to the electric current in your mouth. This is why I prefer to drink from a beer bottle, or a glass.

Provide a valid source or gtfo faggot.

How can you assert that beer being stored in a bottle is more flat? A seal is a seal, and if the container is sealed properly, no loss of carbonation occurs. Also, still waiting on you to explain how a bottle changes the taste of the beer.

Cans. Light is the enemy of beer. Cans=zero light. That being said, always pour in a glass for optimal beer enjoyment.

Bottles

If you're drinking beer that has eaten away this so called lining in cans, then your taste problem isn't comimg from the can, it's because you're drinking old ass beer well past it's prime.

Dosnt matter because drinking in glass is the best.

bud bottles are way nicer than the cans

Have you never realised the reason beer bottles are tinted dark brown or green

They'd need to into deutsch first and that is pretty unlikely

If you think the tinted glass stops light you're stupid. Especially green bottles. Why do you think 6 pack carriers are getting taller? To block the light.