Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, It's me Marina! I'm the worst female """artist""" of this generation and all my fans are retarded idiots who don't realise I'm a blatant industry plant!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UwQeXjCXvWw
youtube.com/watch?v=0lg6HtRgePw
youtube.com/watch?v=hHL9zXxMCtA
youtube.com/watch?v=s6AHxF0s764
youtube.com/watch?v=VHi1kGbWo9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

id still fuck her

Wut dat mouf do doe

she got dem titties tho

Not anymore, faggot.

>still very attractive
id still fuck her.

My high school friend is obsessed with you lmao

Up your standards then you degenrate faggot with mommy issues, you should not be attracted to a woman who looks like the cryptkeeper.

t. virgin

You sure showed me, how will I ever recover.

regular sex.

Show us a pic of what "fine" bitches you pull, user.

not them but

this is how it is now

>not anymore
nigga what the fuck you think happens to tits? Have you ever seen a girl wear a sports bra? jfc

As a matter of fact, I don't pull any bitches but I know what an attractive woman is, Sky Ferreira is an attractive and talented woman. Sky is still young and doesn't have a hideous Greek-Welsh shitskin rapebaby face.

>white girl pancake ass
>2017

BOLD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>posts an almost 3 year old pic
Okay kid, what kinda arguments are you trying to make here? This ain't how it works, her tidders are gone and there is nothing you can do to bring them back, sure you can delude some underaged faggots who are new to these types of threads but you posting old pics where she still had tits ain't gonna bring them back.

What are you HAHAHAHAing about? Sky is a thousand times more attractive than Marina and Marina has a pancake ass aswell so those are big words comming from you.

>april 2016
>3 years old
lol fine, heres a video from june 2017. youtube.com/watch?v=UwQeXjCXvWw
Heres from lolla 2016 youtube.com/watch?v=0lg6HtRgePw

get the fuck outa here

>lol fine, heres a video from june 2017.
I feel sorry for you if you unironically think that padded mess can be considered "big tits". Maybe you should go outside more often, I'm pretty sure there are plenty of tidders out there for refference. Also Lolla 2016 was 1.5 years ago, nice try though.

dude the pic you posted was from 2016. You have no idea what you're even arguing anymore.

The pic I posted was made months after Lolla, you're a fucking idiot.

kek

dude it was literally three months after lolla. I'll ask you again, wtf you think happens to tits? Can they just deflate like a balloon? Go outside, talk to a girl. Then, after you drug her into looking past your autism, watch her take on and off different types of bras, you'll be surprised how one will make a girl look small and others will make her tits looks huge. But guess what, the tits didn't magically deflate to fit the bra

You're still an idiot, breast reductions don't take 3+ months and push up bras exist.

Well I guess it's a good thing she didn't have breast reduction surgery then, huh?

Where did her tits go then? You're not proving anything.

>Cherrypicking
Sky is a qt while Marina looks shit on every pic that wasn't photoshopped into oblivion.

>Sky Ferreira is an attractive and talented woman

She literally looks beautiful on that pic, if you're going to call her ugly atleast post a pic where she looks like shit.

Who?

Yeah she has a white trash crackhead face

Better than a wrinkly manfaced goblin.

>He doesn't have a few Marina posters in his University room so that he can wank off to her no matter what way he's lying in bed
Despicable

Her music's good too

It's cool you like inbred looking girls, I don't judge

Still better than the fetal alcohol syndrome fuckface that is Marina.

Darn she's very cute up close

Jesus fucking christ I swear to god you faggots are just saying shit like this to make me angry, "no" that is not what a healthy person considers "cute".

this is why i only like choa now

is that a back-up actor for jim carrey's the grinch

>this is what a healthy person considers "cute".

Neither is that bitch with the wide mongoloid face you keep posting

>posts heavily photoshopped and make up caked pic as a prove that she's not ugly as fuck
Okay.

None of you could handle this

see

my gf has a similar body actually, with a bigger ass. just joined the thread, but marina is a babe

Why is her face bloated in this picture. She looks like Lou Ferrigno with tits.

No, you're a faggot who doesn't know that her tits are fucking gone.

So? Who cares if her tits are gone?

love her
hehe xd

>having to photoshop pics of her because you can't find any ugly ones
Sad!

>using the same two pictures of marina every thread because she looks flawless in every other one
pathetic af desu

>that
>"flawless"
El Oh El

Marina looks like shit on every pic that isn't from a photoshopped photoshoot.

Both these bitches are uggos

I'd still eat her ass.

She needs a nose bridge then maybe I'll be attracted to her.

word

could it be that youre just jealous :))?

>cherrypicking small facial details because you can't accept that she is an attractive woman and looks better than Marina

I don't know who this marina bitch is, noses like hers just remind me of pigs

>posts photoshopped photoshoot pic
I don't know what you're trying to prove here and no, I'm not jealous of an average talentless hack who thinks she looks good and is successful.

but she looks good
is talented
and sorta successful
:)

WHEN
IS
THE
NEW
ALBUM

for you.

thanks babe

She's probably done more with her life than you ever will.

Hi, yes I kinda hace a career leeching off Eminem. That's about it.

Big words comming from you Bradon.

Yes, big words coming from me.

What did you think, /mg/ - marina general

Trash, her voice is off to a point where it's painful to listen to. Whoever did the mixing needs to be fired.

this pic is a fucking year old, faggot

pathetic

you surely love them crackheads. good job m8, just showed how pathetic you are judging about other people when you yourself have such limited knowlegde about them

>the effects of the heroin is already visible
nice m9

you mean every pic?

have you ever watched the youtube vid to froot?

ma nword

this

HOPEFULLY
SOON

its a great song. shows that she still got it and im really happy that she released it after 2 years of nothing. now waiting for the album

i think the exact opposite way

>have you ever watched the youtube vid to froot?
>what is lighting and make up

it's choa and she's the cutest girl in the world

One reason everyone here still post on her hate thread is because they still would.

you're forgetting about us fags

yeah but forget that. why do you always bring up shit from way back then. go to her insta and see for yourself. she still looks great and got off her lesbian dyke tranny look and thats pretty much the reason why you should shut the fuck up

You're most likely the only actual faggot in this thread, the "all gay people like pop music" meme was made up by record labels in order to market girly lyrics towards both genders eventhough people don't listen to pop music because of the lyrics.

Wrinkly old hag who's 31 but still goes to festivals as if she was 19? She's like that one unmarried 40+ year old who's lonely and has a few cats because she "wanted to stay young" but couldn't escape the signs of time, tragic.

wanna know something really tragic? you, a 20-something year old guy, sitting alone at home making fun all day of a 30 yo going to festivals with friends and fans enjoying life

How come we ignore the fact that the same type of Marina threads, with the same type of pictures, and the same type of captions are posted almost daily? I swear this has been going on at least 2 years. Has no one else noticed this besides me?

You're a sad little man. But I guess I should thank you for ensuring there's a Marina thread every single day.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHL9zXxMCtA
youtube.com/watch?v=s6AHxF0s764
youtube.com/watch?v=VHi1kGbWo9Q

This isn't about me, I don't think you understand. Marina is an old hag who still goes clubbing and pretends to be young but doesn't realise that she's just embarassing herself because there are much younger and prettier fruits than her, like Charli which makes her ass pain.

no i noticed it aswell, because im one of the few dealing with this for a year now. OP is pretty pathetic, not because he doesnt like Marina, but because he has nothing better to do than shitpost his own existence into oblivion.

i hope you know that shes in a relationship with that jack guy from Clean Bandit. if someone is lonely and living a pathetic life its you m8

she doesnt go clubbing she taking part at the festivals she sometimes performs at is basically enjoying life, while you sit at home and shitpost about her and showing everyone that your an autistic fag, she is enjoying life

She's not enjoying anything, the only reason why she goes to those festivals is because she wants to show everyone how "she stayed young" and is still a wild gurl not realising that no one likes 30 year old roasties at parties.

It's hard for me to believe anyone is this obsessive and autistic. But I have a theory: is it possible that OP is secretly a huge Marina fan, and he obsessively posts nasty, ridiculous things about her just to prompt others to post lots of nice things about how much they like her?

Yes, keep telling yourself that Marina isn't actually shit and that no one in the world can dislike her for being quite possibly the most blatant industry plant and generally a shit tier ""musician""

It's not that no one can dislike her. I'm fine with people disliking her. The problem is that you post these obsessive threads every single day. It's actually a little unnerving to imagine what kind of a person you must be if these are genuine. You seem like a really scary person.

What's scary about hating a horrible artist? She's shit in every way, there is literally no excuse for liking her.

You spend hours every single day psychoanalyzing her and repeating your criticisms like mantras.

I see 4 possibilities for you:
1) You're a fan of hers, who does this to prompt discussion.
2) You just really like trolling people like this, and don't really care at all about her.
3) You're slightly mentally unstable and a little depressive, and you had some really negative experience with her, her entourage/team, or her fans, which has set you off into a zealous tirade.
4) You're suffering from serious psychosis that manifests itself like this. You're the type of person who will wind up shooting up a school, a fast food restaurant, or a nightclub if you don't kill yourself first.

You sure got me there! Look bud, just because I don't like your generic industry plant pop princess doesn't mean I have psychological problems.

If it were as simple as you not liking her, you wouldn't make obsessive threads about her every single day. I'm not a Grimes fan, but I don't make threads about it, and while I mentioned my distaste a few times, that got old quickly so now I never bring it up.
For your own sake, seek out a psychiatrist.

I saw some interviews with her, didn't really care for her personality.
But I really like most of her songs and all of her albums. I don't understand why people dislike Electra Heart and Froot so much. The criticism I see against her here is that she's has a bitch personality and thatshe is aging terribly, which I don't disagree btw, but no one ever talks about her music (except for that one guy that posts that really biased pic comparing her lyrics and charlie cxc).

can we get a marina fap thread tho

>worst female """""artist"""""
Are you sure your name isn't grimes?

FUCK YOU I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF EVEN MARINA THREAD ON Sup Forums DERAILING TO SOMETHING ABOUT HER TITS OR THAT ONE FAGGOT TALKING ABOUT HOW SHE'S SHIT OR AGING HORRIBLY. I'VE HAD IT. CAN WE ACTUALLY DISCUSS ONE OF HER ALBUMS OR WHAT YOU'D LIKE TO SEE WITH HER IN THE FUTURE?? I'M FUCKING HEATED IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER FUCKING LEAVE