My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

>Dating girlfriend for 7 months.
>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.
>I told her I didn't want her to go.
>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
>Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.
>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday came.
>Hadn't heard from her all day.
>At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.
>She says she got raped and beat up.
>She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>Told her never to call me again.
>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right...

OP is alpha as fuck!

youre a total cunt and probably incapable of offering much support anyway so its for the best that you just fuck off to be quite honest

Who gives a fuck what her friends think about you, you arent dating her anymore so it doesnt matter if they hate you.

you were definitely way too harsh with her dude wtf were you thinking?

more like heartless as fuck

dumb bitch should've listened, good on you OP

Rot in hell OP

>breaking up with someone becuase they felt like doing what they wanted to do when you have totally no right to control them

>then break up with said person after that person is in most terrible state right after getting raped.

>w-hy am i getting h-hate??

user, Not only are you an asshole but you are also truely retarded. If you told her not to go becuase of the dangerous i understand and ofcourse its also partially her fault. Im not trying to whiteknight but you dealt with everything like a total fucking idiot. Consider offing yourself user its for best :)

Op you are my hero! Seriously you did the right thing stay strong

I hate to say it, but you dropped the ball here, OP.

Fuck this, you are right OP. Alpha. Tf does she expect? First breaking trust, then comes running back to you (or should I say the next best thing?).
You go clubbing for one reason ONLY. I know it, you do, and to be honest EVERYBODY ELSE.
But you should at least explain properly, not to make it worse than it is.

Appologist cuck.

Go be a aubhuman somewhere else.
Even if OP is a cold evil prince of darkness or whatever you want to imagine him as, he was and is 100% right

As in correct.
As in affermative
As in morally superior
As in semantically Superior
As in better than you faggot.

You did the right thing, OP.

vaal yourself

Get your copy pasta the fuck out of here

Oh no, you did the right thing. You set an ultimatum, she decided to slut it up with random dudes and regretted it afterwards.

There has to be a line, you drew a line, and she told you to go fuck yourself. Now that her actions brought her consequences suddenly you're supposed to give up any semblance of dignity?

If she was really raped, which may in fact not be the case, then she needs to go to the police. You don't need to deal with her trauma after she CONSCIOUSLY chose PARTYING WITH RANDOM DUDES over the entirety of your relationship.

She obviously doesn't care much about you, rather she just intends to emotionally use you for a while as she works through the consequences of her actions. Up until she is ready to not give a fuck about your relationship again and go party with more random dudes.

Life is short, don't waste your time on this bitch. Move on and find wife material.

exactly

stale pasta is ancient

Hello newfriends :^)

what you mean m8, his friends and family already trying to corrupt his ass

Good on ya Sup Forumsro! Let that bitch suffer the consequences of her actions and move on to the next bitch.

She break OP trust
In a ralationship is trust too important, so gtfo OP is duing right
>OP spaggeti Story god /b
> /Thread

>leaves clubs with 2 strange dudes
>100% going to willingly cheat on
>gets raped due to her poor life choices
>you're the bad guy for not taking back an unfaithful whore

I guess she learned her lesson.

what if she tells you that if you ever visit Sup Forums again that she gonna break up?
Do you answer that she doesn't own you?

She left the club with 2 guys you fucking cuck faggot, kill yourself

why was he with this vomit inducing piss slut in the first place?

>no right to control them
I mean I guess he doesn't, but you and me both know why exactly people go clubbing (especially with random strangers of the opposite sex).

In other words, he can support her as a friend, but their relationship was fucked as soon as she left and broke his trust.

yeah, because your gf has to ask you if she wants to leave the house

> (OP)
>what if she tells you that if you ever visit Sup Forums again that she gonna break up?
>Do you answer that she doesn't own you?

Tf user??

Dude that is some psychopath level shit. You can end the romantic/sexual relationship with her, but still be a decent human being.

Just tell her you feel bad for her getting raped and beat up (seriously why should someone need to tell you that?)

Itt people who hate op because
A. He had a gf
B. Isnt a virgin faggot
C. Has more balls than they do.

Op is not a faggot today.
Op made a logical and very common request(dont go to sleasy club)
Gf blatantly disrespects and looking for other men. Gets what she asked for.

She was asking for it.
Op tried to protect her from her own idiocy.
Op kept his word.

Op is a paragon of virtue.

You actually don't own her. Sorry mate.
And no, girls don't always go in clubs to cheat on boys. You are stupid. You should not have broke up.
Anyway, she is way better without you.

From a jealous, possessif guy with a girlfriend. Control yourself.

Way to go op. If you take her back you will be just getting the raper niggers sloppy seconds. I respect you!

Alot of you guys are like "Man op is an asshole" but can you really blame the guy so much? First of all, she did betray his trust, and I wouldn't want to be in a relationship where they would just betray my trust like that. It's one thing if she said she would go anyway, but she said that she wouldn't go and op trusted her. Secondly, you guys are saying he is being too harsh but tbh if I were in that situation I would first start thinking she was lieing, and even if I didn't think that, what the fuck are you suppose to say after that? "I'm sorry babe but I fucking told you didn't I." I would have a problem trying to comfort her when clearly I didn't want her to go. Thirdly, I'm pretty sure this is bait anyway so why the fuck do we all care.

Why is this pasta still going?

Sure is new in here

Difference between leaving the house and clubbing with random men doesn't exist, obviously.
Not to mention she lied and said she wouldn't.

Why do I feel like i've read this before

Sage

You're not evil nor good. Fuck this shit. As long as you are ok, that's nothing wrong with it. You're not the one who made shit.

You are such a fucking cuck, there is so much grey area between leaving the house and going clubbing and if you can't see that you're actually retarded

OP you sound like a real man. This is something that I would have said. Would have dumped the hag just like you. Good job man

Trips of truth

This

This has gotta be bait

kek, was she a decent human being for lying and intending to cheat?

So many fucking new fags fell for the pasta

The trips had spoken

CopyPasta bait for newfags

Least i have one faggot.

Sorry. I least I have a hot one who doesnt fuck other guys.

Kek

The problem is, if you don't break up, then your original threat is worthless. It actually means you can't be trusted to keep your word.

Stale pasta.

Im ur fucking fan OP

Is this what this generation has become? Bunch of weak minded enabling unfaithful bitches to run them?

Geez.

If she can do whatever she wants, so can he, correct?

Fucking libtard

So OP has the right to control his gf as if she were his property?

>IF YOU DONT DO WHAT I SAY I WILL BREAK UP WITH YOU

op was straight up trying to keep her in his control using blackmailing methods.

This has nothing to do with muh trust. If op wanted trust he sure as fuck would know that forcing someone in doing something you want or else you will leave them isnt trust at all. You dumb fuck

>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.

She wasnt gonna go with those 2 guys. she was gonna go with a friend but only went with them becuase she had to in secret. read the op you fucking retard.

Read first reply as for ''trust'' And read second reply for ''random strangers''

why is this old pasta the new meme?

im starting to believe this pasta is created by the faggy mods themselves

Sup Forums was never good but now is just shit

Ofcourse he can but they have a relationship that is build on love/trust. you dont threaten someone with leaving when you dont get your way. stop trying to make everything liberal

Dude, would you stfu? I have 5 of these going right now, just let it happen.

I have thought about what I would do in a situation similar to this, its a very tough place to be. Ultimately I think breaking it off and maybe offering support might be a good idea

You did the right thing

Are you retarded? She broke the trust in the relationship and why cant you threaten with leaving?

She can do what she wants

OP can do what he wants

>Fuck you libtard

Nice bait faggot.

>nobody notices she LEFT WITH 2 GUYS

>thread

End existence EU faggots

This.
I have kids.
I never pull that "if you dont come right now ill leave you here" bullshit.

They know when I open my mouth there is nothing thats uncertain.

Only gray area is santa etc... Cause technically santa is real. Its me niggers.

why?

kek

This is copypasta newfags.

Op please don't let yourself be swayed by any white knighting faggots on here. You are 100% in the right.

He told her in very strict terms that he would break up with her if she went. She didn't care and went. She went after being strictly told that he would break up with her. There's if OP didn't do it he would be a pussy.

why is everyone replying seriously to this stale pasta

I hate this place

Why not ?

run motherfucker, dont let this drag you down!
also whatever you do, do not fuck her, if you get her pregnant then you are fucked for life!

SHE BROKE HER TRUST AFTER HE TRIED FORCING HER INTO SOMETHING GET IT IN YOUR THICK HEAD. YOU DONT GAIN TRUST BY FORCING PEOPLE INTO LISTENING TO YOU.

DO THIS OR I WILL LEAVE YOU

THAT ISNT TRUST YOU DUMB FUCK.

SHE DIDNT BREAK ''TRUST'' SHE BROKE HIS RETARDED THREAT

Fuck I actually side with you b/ro, it is harsh and fucked up but I'm telling you, you're not wrong, she was wrong, break off the relationship, but a lil advice, be there for her if you really cared for her, it is fucked up she got raped, just don't be with her, doing so will get you sooooo much more pussy trust me

good point

be there for her now, dude. Let her cry on your shoulder and tell her everything's going to be alright. make her go to the cops to at least report it, if people saw her there they might remember the dude and the dude could get put away. Then when its all done and she's atleast somewhat stable she'll know that youre a solid dude and how lucky she is to have you, yknow? then fucking leave her. You dont need her or anyone else dude. I had a nearly identical thing happen to me and I did this. People will see what you did for her and itll open doors. I had relations with 2/3 of my ex's best friends because they thought id be husband material haha the only reason i didnt go for her 3rd best friend was she was the ugly one. Other women will see what you did for her and will try to lock you down when ya break up, not instantly but trust me itll cause a friend of hers or two to talk to ya someday. and your girlfriend will be soo much more heart broken itll feel soo much better breaking up with her then

hey thats plan b, patrician taste
also these pastas are like riddles and people throw stones at eachother trying to solve them

Can you fuck off she is obviously in the fucking wrong you white knight cuck

Nothing has ever not happened as much as this.

You were a bit harsh but hey not my call, if you came to this board for sympathy you won't get it. half of the people here will shit on you, the others will praise you but neither is right. Situations such as this are subjective, She is an adult and made her decision accordingly, I'm not saying you dropping that ultimatum on her was cool because fuck no it wasn't but I can't bash you for being a man of your word. don't expect the world to understand something so cruel but at the end of the day do what you feel is in your best interest op.

Yes! Someone fucking knows ben im so happy

If you'd care to bump the other 4, you'd have my eternal gratitude. This pasta is absolutely classic - it gets people riled like no other :)

haha he ran out of arguments guys. he got beaten and now he has to resort to >whiteknight!!!111

>My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

Truly ancient copypasta. Thanks for nothing.

you told her your intentions, she didn't listen, she was in the wrong.

heh, been following him since early youtube/his first acoustic guitar plus rapping stuff live, quite original for the times

You're welcome, dipshit.

This user gets it. Plus if she got pregnant you'll be raising that baby, getting cucked for 18 yrs. U did guy op. Fuck whatever else these virgins are saying.

Anyone got anymore justice greentexts. Bonus points for cheaters getting btfo.

Same here.

Every now and then I like to run Suzanne and just feel the strong ass lyrics

Personally I believe you could have supported her as someone who was upholding their end of the relationship. You warned her and it was her bad that she ended up getting raped and beaten, but she was your girlfriend, meaning there was some sort of emotional attachment. Lend her a shoulder to cry on, but be firm with her that she broke your trust. But hey, if you need Sup Forums to confirm what you did was right then maybe you shouldn't be dating

Good on you for having standards

that shit is ice cold op