Redhead ginger girls, starting with my girlfriend. If you want more let me know, and post yours too

Redhead ginger girls, starting with my girlfriend. If you want more let me know, and post yours too

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/EBd3L
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>

yeah please more of this goddess. she looks awesome.

yes she is, in every way

how are your baby plans going?

oh yeah, you remember from the other night. It takes longer than that, but we kiss and cuddle and have tons of sex, so yeah, no hurry but we are working on it. She also flashed in public, but not at the restaurant like you asked for, though that will come. Need to transfer from phone to computer though if you want to see her lifting her skirt up in the middle of the street

nice, keep going with this one

oh yes please share it. you are right don't rush into it and enjoy each other as much as possible.

i bet she has a super sexy o face

that she does, i still need to get a good video of it, meanwhile, enjoy this

fuck, she has suck a lickabel body.

i will share it and a few more in a week or two, she is sleeping at the moment though. Repost only one or two of her pics now and then and if i see them i can share the others with you. a sleeping pic for now though

sounds good to me. are she sleeping alway naked?

yes and i spend hours looking into those beautiful green eyes, while being inside her

no only sometimes

very beautiful, any of her on her back spread?

no nudes unfortunately

you fucking lucky bastard i so envy you. i couldn't take my lips away from her.
hope your morning wood don't kills you when you wake up to that view.

more? clothes fine.

that's not as flattering, but she's still cute.

Got her ass in those panties?

post her ass in panties

who are you to her?

yeah i also cant take my lips away from her, not till i give her a good orgasm at least. I would even let you kiss her all over, but you can never go inside her. She is mine so i think thats fair. what does your girl, or ex look like?

she's a real hottie

Cousin

like this you mean?

Yup!

or more like this?

i totaly understand you. wouldn't want to share her in bed neither. worship her body extra much for me.
not nearly that hot.

you should try to get her sexy legs around your head. i would.

Both are wonderful

not gonna risk it

ill kiss her extra soft tomorrow morning, and she will enjoy it but not know why im doing it

try it slow of course

Can i get more ginger pubes? Its so fucking hot

then at least hide a camera in her room...

sounds nice. use your tongue too.

>a jew
GROSS!

i always do, im good with my tongue and she loves the idea that i give other girls great orgasms too, if you want your gf or sister to have a good one i would happily do that too and she would help me

haven't a gf atm but would like to see them play together while we share a drink someday i the future.

we could do that sometime, just take your time finding one like i did, took a while but worth it

that for sure

cute, any with less clothes?

she lives across the country

webmshare.com/EBd3L

yess

nice, even less now. i really want to see that pink ginger pussy, dont keep me waiting for the love of god

still around so can post more, taking requests, what do you want to see of my girl?

>but we kiss and cuddle and have tons of sex

What are you? 12?

would like to see more of her pussy and her awesome legs but i have to go. thanks for sharing.

nope, im a man who knows how to please a woman and keep her. and Im guessing you are 17 or so to even ask such a question. When you grow up you will understand, or you wont

she is damn sexy, post more

Any creampie pic?

I'm a happily married 40 year old. You're clearly an over eager youngster who's really excited about his new girl but check in im about 3 months when your suicidal because she's unexpectedly dumped you.

>Catalog

like this ?

post your girl, me and you are about the same age, my girl is just a bit younger than me and we have been together for many years, so yeah, im keeping her for good, she is my second wife. What does your wife look like, im curious now. here is one of mines ass for good measure. post your wife if you dare

wow thats nice, what else do you have, any of her spreading?

There's not a chance in hell.

I like this one, more

>being against cuddling

youre such a faggot

you have kik ?

we wont judge if she is chubby, just post her, i want to see now

i dont think he is a faggot, cause gay people can enjoy cuddling. He is just a sad lonely loser that can never please a woman.
foreveralone.jpg

damn she is hot, keep going user

lets see some more

whats up with the black glove, story behind it? also, are you op or reposting, be honest, i dont care just want to know

just a reposter

Wow, damn cute and sexy, any of her with clothes on in a public place? (a little fettish of mine, please do share if you have)

Thanks for reposting then, keep up the good work user, absolutely love amateur ginger girls