Do you think we can win it all next year?

Do you think we can win it all next year?

Nope, Premier league is too fast paced and tiring for English players to perform internationally, they are always fucked

Also they're shit cunts but mostly just tired

>we
Also stop posting images of racist flags please

If you don't meet Iceland, there is a chance, but a very slim one.

>FIFA
>remove Rooney
>England wins World Cup

It's only a matter of time before he's gone

Maybe, if its cricket or Rugby

>the world cup is next year

Het komt naar huis oetz

>>Do you think we can win it all next year?

Unless the "Federation Internationale de Crimes against Denistry" have scheduled their World Championship for 2018, I sincerely doubt it.

Even then, your "world class" talents like Rooney will probably disappoint against actual elite competition like Ribery and Suarez

with world class players like rooney, henderson, lallana, sterling and stones how could england not be among the favorites for any tournament?

It's coming home lads

>yfw rooney will still be called to play for 2018 squad

>ribery

stick to padded rugby please america

>Thailand proxy

Ribery doesn't even play for France anymore, dumb yank

absolutely, all they need is a better manager and better players in every position

of course la

kek

absolutely not dude

Fuggin 2018 WC and I don't even know where it's gonna be played. All I want is 2010 forever.

Or at least 1-7 again and again and again in Maracana

>do you think we can win at all next year?
No.

It's TSUUUUUUUUU's to lose

>premier league
>English players

Pick one, m89

'twas but a jest lads! He's there because there is nobody with worse fucking teeth

judging by your flags you two couldn't help but to defend your fellow Muslim, but please before you do next time, kindly consider martyring yourself protesting Wonga or something

>mostly
we play the wrong type of football in the PL to succeed internationally
it's all speed and physicality above much creativity
English teams would do better in Europe if it was mostly tiredness
we're shit because we run around like it's Sunday league most of the time, cracking banter though
Wayne Shaw england call up when?

If by all you mean fuck all then yeh sure

Nah lad
Just on vacation
It's fucking nice here

It would help if you guys got some of your players into Europe's top leagues. Imagine how players like Kane or Dier would develop in Spain. Even the Germans had a significant Spanish contingent in 2014, it's simply THE place to be for top-level footballers.

If Rooney's in the squad for the 2018 World Cup then I'm going to fucking explode.

No. Literally zero good centre-backs, average goalkeepers, shit centre-midfield (barring Wilshere reaching that Barça game-level) a striker who was already shit at an international tournament and has only proven himself domestically.

Germany, France, Portugal, Italy, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay and Belgium are all better. England is in the tier below them along with us and the likes of Colombia and Wales if Bayol and Ramsey can carry them again.

Forgot Spain in the top-tier list.

So you're saying we've got a chance?

England has a better team on paper than Argentina and Uruguay

I'd take Messi over the English squad, plus there will be Icardi and Dybala in 2018

LMAO

Does diouf still play footy?

it's for us lads
>implying tsuuu will not meme us again

No, our players are not exposed to other leagues and different styles of play so we do the same thing every year and get no results