Infographic thread

infographic thread

The real girls you avoid are the ones who make comics like these

The fuck is this?

>Ayo I'ma just walk down the demilitarized zone in a shirt that says "kill me" and expect to not he killed lmao
>It's other people's fault I get murdered and not my inability to understand dangerous situations

OP is spamming Tumblr shit on Sup Forums

Please get your tblr/facebook shot outta here, you goddam bait.

Is this satire
What the fuck is this tumblr shit

"Some people can't control their weight" this is a lie, there is no condition, genetic or otherwise, that causes uncontrollable obesity.

Please, God. Gave us another holocaust. Heil and fuck you all.

can't tell if trolling with spam or OP is genuinely a fag

>common sense

>MAGA anime pic
No wonder you got triggered.

>Avoid girls who are materialistic

Well guess I'm queer.

I make hella rape jokes and ive fucked 2 girls this week. Consensually.

The "boys to avoid" is fucking alpha males, which women are naturally drawn to. Nice bait op, 2/10

Cancer. It's autistic lefty cancer.

>trust & believe

Ive never seen any person who seriously blamed the victim for beeing raped. Except for cultures where women dont have the same right, like in many islamic countries.
But never have i seen a person in their sane mind blaming the victim for rape.
This post ist stupid and the guy is bringing up a problem that litterally doesnt exist in the western countrys

Is it just me or has there been a shitload of low quality spam all over Sup Forums all day? Like worse than usual?

why are there so many faggots posting here

>whxre, slxt, nxxger
I can't even pronounce these what kind of alien language do some men speak?

what sort of ad hominem logic is that?

Are we suddenly on Tumblr? Fuck off with this gay shit

Tumblr: The Thread

This is a complete lie. In the USA there is not one woman in jail for anything involving abortion or mistreatment of a fetus, and if there were, they would all be black.

does anyone have the opposite version of this describing the different types of feminist

How to turn a rape into a murder in 3 seconds

Just go back to tumblr already, cause most of the "infographics" are shit.

>4. A dutch oven is never funny, EVER.

I mean, I don't personally find 12 year old fart humor funny either, but this isn't a big deal.

>5. It is NEVER acceptable to break up with a girl over the phone.

Uh... yeah it is. What if she's in a different city or state? You're supposed to spend $400 just to visit her and break up?

I'm not even going to reply to the rest of these.

Some of those responses were pretty fucking dumb. The correct response is "who the fuck cares". And the reason that so many women desperately want children is because 1) that's just what biology does and 2) most women are tremendously boring, uncreative simpletons. They literally don't have anything better to do, and don't have any reason to live, because most women don't have hobbies or passtimes or, really, interests at all.

Fat people are retarded

Feminists are retarded, also most of those statistics are misleading or outright false

Very little white-on-others crime, at least in the US. Very, very little.

Good thing men can't be victims, right? I hate the people who make bullshit posters like this.

feminists are retarded
feminists are retarded
fat feminists are especially retarded

ah, perfect. Turn the nig who's currently violating you from a rapist into a murder in .5 seconds. Great, just great plan.

This is all bullshit. I don't care about any of you. When can I get off mr bones' wild ride?

>infographic thread
MFW some dumb fuck confuses SJW memes with infographics

They started raiding us before the election and forgot to leave. These are the same people who start two Trump threads every hour.

Sup Forums taught me that wearing rainbow hair makes me a fucking faggot and I should kill myself.

You're a nxxger.

Fuck you bitch. Post nude or I'll rape your car.

Well since they're all in this thread, the mods can ban them. Like shooting retarded fish in a barrel

shut up you slut nigger whore, get back in the kitchen. and send some nudes. you're probably ugly. I'll rape you later lol.

If this guy gets murdered, I could definitely see people questioning if getting killed was his intention for wearing the shirt.

this version is far more cringy

please fix your typos

I wouldn't murder him for the shirt, but I'd probably do it for making that retarded Tumblr meme.

>wrecklessly

Actually agreed with most of that until the fat part. Clearly the author stuck it in there alluding to her own obesity.

Are you serious? What a stupid fuxxing nxxger.

But other girls are bitches

Man, this thread is full of faggot shit

>less than half of all rapes are actually reported

If a rape isn't reported, then how do you know a rape took place?

The difference is it's still illegal to kill someone even if they ask you to kill them

>boys who are against feminism
>boys who are rude to their mothers
>boys who use slurs
>boys who make rape jokes
i tell myself that is the reason why im forever alone, but its not
its my terrible personality, pussyness and social autism

>"The good girl"
>Not hating men makes you anti feminist

rational humans should avopid humanoid chimpanzees who believe this crap

Sexting is a federal offense?
Also it's pretty sexist saying it's the mother's job.

>They are all white

>facebook taught me to make friends

This is the most cringeworthy horseshit I've ever seen. What kind of impotent cocksucker would be proud of this? It's physically painful that some no life is so obsessed with mainstream internet culture that they made this abortion.

I'll bet they even worship celebrities.

Okay. I'm triggered. That one got me. Fuck you op. Fuck you lefty faggots. Fuck you SJWs. Fuck you pussy little victim worshipping shitheaps.

May you all rot in hell.

>and I'm a liberal myself

trutrue y da fock do ppl think their emotions matter to any1 but themselves? its like being sad about something magically can make it change

Hahaha is this a cringe thread?

What about it? It's proportionally miniscule in comparison to any "minoroty" on anyone else including other minorities crime. Nigger.

I dont think that he can birth a son with a man

I hope this is real but my gut says fake as fuck. I would love for women to be in jail for abortion obsessions but I doubt any of this is accurate.

pls sauce us post the full comic

What about "black on everybody else crime?"

Seriously though, black people really do commit a lot of crimes.

The truth is that rape is extremely rare in the West.
But false rape allegations are extremely common.

>same people

It's actually just one fat neckbeard thinking he is the savior of liberalism.

Whoever made this chart is about as autistic as they come

this is the right reaction to rapists in the hood

Amen

It "used" to be common in the last few generations

fun fact
this pic contain data from all the world including africa, islamic states and other shitholes where subhumans rape subhumans

I wholeheartedly support this graphic. I means that I will never risk impregnating a feminist, and that they will only ever mate with snotty omega males, and breed omega offspring, eventually removing them from the genepool.

statements of fact are offensive apparently.