How do you maintain maximum immersion while watching television & film?

How do you maintain maximum immersion while watching television & film?

That gotta be bad for the eyes

Did he die?

alcohol

I don't. I almost never just watch movies or shows anymore. I'm pretty much always on my computer, phone, or tablet while watching, usually posting here or somewhere like it.

This, the original VR

I just watch. If I like the first episode of a series or first 10 minutes of a movie I know I'll be in it for the long haul, Even if it starts to get bad.

Weed and lights off.

>lmao.com

A line of heroin, desu

>haha guys like how do you sit for 90 minutes without fidgeting haha

Kill yourself.

I watch everything alone when I can, I can't stand when people bring food in and you can't hear a thing over their mouth noises, or them playing around with packets or talk/narrate over it constantly. Drives me crazy, and I'll never call the person out but I'll just sit there and fester. That's me being a bitter asshole. For that reason I tend to only watch things I've seen before or don't care too much about with other people.

For films I've been looking forward to or when I want peace and prime immersion I almost always go to the theatre alone at a matinee/late showing. A good day for me is going alone to the cinema and seeing multiple films back to back.

When watching TV/Films at home I like to have subtitles on so I can pick up on everything, the little nuances in dialogue, and almost always watch things at night where I won't be interrupted. Good set of headphones also helps.

it's a real problem desu

Ketamine

CAREFUL NIGGA CHANCES ARE THAT SHIT IS LACED WITH FENTANYL BLOW UR ASS AWAY

Why buy it if it's not cut with Fentanyl? Know your shit, know your limit... It's much better with Fentanyl.

Will power. If it's good you'll be immersed anyway.

I can't anymore thanks to my girlfriend moving in. I can sit there just fine and be totally into it normally, but now I have her playing with her phone the whole time and showing me random pictures and reading internet posts off to me while I'm watching. If she tries to watch something with me, she usually gets bored and starts making random noises and doing weird things. I think it's because she wants attention. She does it with video game cutscenes too. I don't know how she does it, but she always starts babbling about something during the time I'm most interested.

I'm starting to lose my shit. I dated guys for so long that liked the same movies I do and would shut up during cutscenes and important movie parts that I forgot that girls don't give a shit and just do whatever whenever they feel it.

Sitting like a stone is not the same as being fully immersed in the kino, which is what I asked

>Know your shit
GUD LUCK

PSH DIED FROM HAVING NO TOLERANCE FOR FENTANYL AND THOUGHT HE HAD REGULAR H

NOW W-18 IS 100X FENTANYL AND ITS GETTING INTO "HEROIN"

PEOPLE GONN DIE

What are you, gay?

Trans

So yes, very gay.

Women are basically large children that for some reason we allow to roam free and make their own decisions.

By owning a really nice pair of soundproof headphones to drown out my neighbors.

Also, being alone really helps...

tfw too poor for a 80" TV or 100" projector and a good surround system
tfw will never be able to really experience old movies
tfw will never watch blade runner, alien, matrix, lawrence of arabia, lord of the rings, terminator, koyaanisqatsi, apocalypse now, 2001 a space odyssey in the theatre or in a home cinema

MtF or FtM?

how do you get through movies that aren't that good, like 95% of them?

MtF
That's certainly how she acts.
I've been wanting a projector for so long.

Hook a nigga up with some booty pics

When something is good it's automatic.

>sitting in theater
>trying to get comfy
>someone off to my back right is cracking crab legs, loudly
>focus on the opening credits
>five different sets of singles walk over the still sticky floor in front of me
>start chanting my mantra
>wife slips a moan as Robert the usher gives us another son
>excuse myself, step over my wife and Robert and leave to wait in the lobby

I've given up on theaters entirely.

this. I cannot remember the last time I watched something at home without being on my phone

I don't eat anything. I avoid drinking water too if I can help it.

I dress up as the main character. My mother caught me wearing her red dress when I watched the first resident evil

I go up north to a secluded land, with maximum silence and no air conditioners running, and wear an oculus headset with Sennheiser HD800s

please respond