Omg I cant believe you're not a vegan! Animals are just as special as human beings!

>omg I cant believe you're not a vegan! Animals are just as special as human beings!
*gets abortion*

just let go op

Both abortions and eating meat are morally fine.

Himmler was a vegan. Making you a nazi, fuck off nazi

Both abortions and eating meat are morally reprehensible.

it's a problematic clump of cells, not a human

More Abortions = Lower crime rate
Look it up

Wrong.

I can tell you're attempting to point to some sort of hypocrisy here but I don't see any.

So is your average feminist.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

You should've been aborted user. Your clump of problematic cells grew into an even bigger problematic clump of cells and gave rise to retards like you.

Wrong.

Wrong.

No, you're wrong

Wrong.

You dont see why caring about a chicken egg more than a human fetus is hypocritical?

pretty sure this thread is one person

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

honestly, Sup Forums discusses morality as intelligently as philosophers do, and is also more concise.

Wrong.

Abortion should only be permitted after the third trimester

Wrong.

Wrong.

OP here. I regret making this thread.

this entire thread.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Both are not special. Both are worth killing. Humans more than animals on the principle that animals haven't fucked up this world worse than we have by simply existing and reproducing at an alarming rate.

Wrong

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong
Wrong
Wrong

ya u too bruh

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong

Wrong.

>Both are worth killing.
>condoning human extinction
I think the only one here who deserves to go is you. Have you considered seppuku, seeing as you are a disgrace to your family and ancestors?

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

wrong

Wrong.

My gf has had 2 abortions so far and it was the best decision we ever made

If she gets pregnant again we will 100% make it a hat trick

Vegans taste awful!
Keep eating meat my fellow friends, they make you nice and tender.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

I've considered AND attempted Sudoku many of times. Also, what's so wrong with condoning human extinction? What kind of hippie libtard faggot are you?

Wrong.

Wrong.

when you say abortion do you mean lump of cells that forms after a week or aborting months+ into the pregnancy, there's a big fucking difference.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

OP here, it's my birthday in two days

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

reddit is gay

fewer blacks = lower crime
makes sense

Wrong.

Wrong.

shut up tyler

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong

Wrong.

I eat vegan and have a 6-pack and i'm a busy musician. Chicks love me. I have tons of energy. Only hit the gym a few times a week and deadlift, squat, and bench. Strong af. I do handstand push ups daily for fun

I also wear leather and Yukon Denali seats are leather too.

So fuck on all that shit vegan haters. And I have a 8" cock. Believe me or not I really don't give a fuck vegan eating is the fucking shit

Wrong.

>You're a vegan, harry

Wrong.

Humanity's most moral act would be voluntarily choosing not to reproduce.

Hardcore vegans go bat shit insane when people consume or use any products that were made from animals, even if said foods or products didn't hurt or kill the animal.

For example, I've seen vegans rage out when people would eat eggs. Eggs aren't alive. And the eggs we eat were never going to grow to be live chickens, since they were never fertilized. Yet vegans still advocate against eating them.

These are also the same people who are extremely liberal and believe in abortion. Now, I myself support abortion. However, it is extremely hypocritical for someone to bitch and complain when people would eat a fucking egg while at the same time supporting abortion.

Wrong.

Having seen what this world is like, wouldn't it have been better for both of us?

Wrong.

so wrong.

Wrong.

>For example, I've seen vegans rage out when people would eat eggs. Eggs aren't alive. And the eggs we eat were never going to grow to be live chickens, since they were never fertilized. Yet vegans still advocate against eating them.

Most eggs are produced under very bad conditions for the hens. thats the reason why vegans are opposed to eating eggs. Its not about the egg. I cannot believe anyone would actually be stupid enough to believe that it was about the egg.

They don't care about the egg itself, but the conditions from which the chicken is forced to live in to produce those eggs. At least get what they actually think right.

Wrong.

>when you say abortion do you mean lump of cells
when does a lump of cells become a human being?
If we dont have a limit for when a lump of cells has the life-worth of a human being, then we could extend it to post-birth children as well. After all, if it is merely the mother's cells while in eutero, then why would it not be outside of eutero?

>Infanticide is a human right, check your privilege cis-het white gender conforming gender binary non-lgbtqippstvryuiiopthgfifndh human male scum

>I don't see any.
I guess you win this debate then.

>You dont see why caring about a chicken egg more than a human fetus is hypocritical?
No, he doesn't.

>Wrong.
Great point. You've conviced me.

Happy b-day faggot.
Also: Wrong

Eating eggs supports factory farms with terrible living conditions.

Getting an abortion is killing a collection of cells that is not a human being, and is physically incapable of thought until the neo-cortex portion of the brain is sufficiently developed. It's no worse than lancing a boil, unless you believe in a soul.

In which case, I can't help you.

>condoning human extinction

People have been killing each other for thousands of years. It was normal practice in ancient world to wipe the whole cities during the war. In past parents had the legal right to kill their kids or sell them in slavery (look up Roman law or The Code of Hammurabi). People used tons off ways to terminate pregnancy, herbs/primitive surgery and stuff. And yet the number of people only kept increasing. Even if abortions will be free of charge all around the globe human race won't cease to exist. You have to be complete retard to believe in this bullshit.

Wrong.

Right

Eggs are just chicken seeds. Think about it. Open your minds sheeple!!!