Hi Sup Forums, I'm going to be doing shrooms for the first time in a couple weeks, any advice...

Hi Sup Forums, I'm going to be doing shrooms for the first time in a couple weeks, any advice? Also cool things to do or songs to listen to while tripping

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kZNt3geXtJo
youtube.com/watch?v=66_TlTV3cVk
youtube.com/watch?v=X1Om3CHF8Qc
youtube.com/watch?v=dx-4WO8Bbjs
youtu.be/bgQxtJGB_5o
youtube.com/watch?v=MDlEfnQbZBc
youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_wokkcKms
soundcloud.com/soundsofisha/brahmananda-swarupa-1-hr
youtube.com/watch?list=PLcnnOgIHbXLrygyo0kbHQr0TIeS0QL7Fd&v=xJBj-GpBx_g
youtube.com/watch?v=AhLNXIXT2xw
youtube.com/watch?v=WXx6vY-AcQo
youtube.com/watch?v=ux6Mx4wEEi4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm new to drugs in general, how long does a sheoom trip last?

>Be aware that you're going to trip out and don't panic
>Don't think negatively
>Enjoy the nonstop laughter
>Make sure at least one person is sober enough to watch you
>Walk around some creek or whatever seems naturey
>Don't go to the bathroom and repeatedly flipping the light switch
>Trip should last around 6-8 hours
>Have fun
youtube.com/watch?v=kZNt3geXtJo

5 dried grams on an empty stomach. If the trip turns south and you like weed use it. Godspeed.

Holy shit 6-8 hours. I just want to put on an album and be done.

About 4-6 hours, but clear your schedule for up to 12 depending on your dosage

My advice: don't do it if you value your life and want to continue with prospects

You are not prepared then. Just saying it's not for wimps, unless you are ready to potentially face all your demons stick to something else.

Life is hardly in danger, just your perception of reality.

I do and I do have goals and dreams, hopefully a career in pharmacy, but this is something I've been planning on for about a year

Fun fact OP, the last (and only) time I did shrooms I listened to that earthbound track where it fucks with the hotel music. I literally wept out of pure fear.
Here it is if you were wondering..
youtube.com/watch?v=66_TlTV3cVk

Don't fight it. Be in a safe place. It'll only take about 5 hours. Remember it's only temporary. Enjoy the ride. Take at least 2 grams. Say goodbye to your ego traveler.

Listen to Shpongle
youtube.com/watch?v=X1Om3CHF8Qc

My perception and also (protip: the truth) reality is that druggies are worthless parts of society that can't hold up regular jobs as they slowly degrade themselves more and more which I guess for society is a good thing

Look up sturgil simpson on youtube..you'll thank me later

He understands. You'll face your problems and you may cry. It's part of the healing process.

Op here, I'm a bit of a hefty guy for my height, I'm about 210 and I'm taking 3.5 grams. Does that seem like a proper dose?

>Implying psychedelic users are druggies

That's probably a threshold dose, meaning it may or may not take you over the edge. If you're only gonna do 3.5 I stress the empty stomach part.

Take more so you can end your worthless life

I grow mushrooms and trip regularly. I only do natural drugs and I have a full time job and a 401k. I own all my shit and happy unmarried love life with no kids. She's super cool with no marriage. It's an idiotic concept.

It's just a troll, pay no heed.

Weight isn't going to affect much. I'd say 2.5 should be fine. Empty stomach, drink soda with it. The acids will help it break down. I put mine on supreme pizza cause I hate the taste. Takes about 30-45 minutes for it to kick in.

Yeah I never asked for your opinion you human worm

Thank you for actually providing good advice

youtube.com/watch?v=dx-4WO8Bbjs

Sorry for this TL;DR
But, I like to help.

When you eat the mushrooms, drink a glass of orange juice. Or something with a lot of Vitamin C.

Psylocybin likes Vitamin C, and will increase the effectiveness of the drug.

Keep something with you. A "pull back" into reality.

In the event of a bad trip, you have what ever it is to remind you that it's the drugs.

You will feel like you're pissing yourself. In reality, you're not.

Stay away from negative energy, or people.
If possible, trip outside and not indoors. It's a better experience.

If you have a pet. Keep them with you. You will understand what I mean if you do so.

Any emotion towards someone, or something will increase exponentially. Or maybe that's just me. So prepare for love, hate, or disdain on levels you can't imagine sober.

Around 5 hours, you will start to come down from the trip. You will not be able to sleep.

If you have trouble sleeping. Eat a bowl of cereal, with cold milk. Or drink something cold.

Above all else. Don't go into the trip with worry.
Everything will be okay.

How much will you be taking? 1/8? 1/4?

Use a virtual reality headset (VR). If possible use the GrooVR app. That's super trippy by itself. Check it out.

youtu.be/bgQxtJGB_5o

It's really not a big deal.

Try not to panic when you start feeling differently and everything will be awesome.
Hydrate yourself and eat/drink some ginger to avoid some of the onset nausea.

As otherss are saying, you may be forced to think about things you normally push aside. Go with it.

Lol alright. Just want to make this guy feel good about it. I feel everyone should have cosmic enlightenment. I battled depression, anxiety, and PTSD from my time in the marines. I've never felt so free and happy. I feel fixed.

Listen to stairway to heaven

Also, trip with someone who has experience, same as with any drug.

Sounds weird but I love you user. I want you to be healed as I have. Join us in the universe. Break the 4th detention and experience timelessness. I've started growing my own. It's dirt cheap and I've learned so much.

I'm sorry. I just noticed.
I was too busy typing out my novel.

I know I spelt Psilocybin wrong as well.

Good luck OP.

Be wary eating food with it, depending on what you eat it can absorb/mitigate the effects.

>Also cool things to do or songs to listen to while tripping

That's exactly what you mustn't doing. The best place for a mushroom trip is a nature. Go camping man. If you want an amazing magic trip full of insane revelations and interactions with multidimensional entities nature is your best bet. Also I like to contemplate the surface of a river at evening during trip. For some reason it increases immersion into trip.

youtube.com/watch?v=MDlEfnQbZBc

Troll harder pls, too contrived

The only thing I don't agree with is going outside. Nature is beautiful yes but I tend to trip alone. I jam out to America and Alan Parsons project in the dark. It's beautiful. I'm not saying don't go outside but it's a matter of preference. I feel safest inside. Never had a bad trip. Everything else is spot on.

user, listen it really is a fun time but be prepared, don't do what i did and take 8g, right off the bat, i had a suicidal trip, all of my demons came out and i almost killed myself

Yeah I know. Most of the time I just put it in a slice of bread to get it down.

Erowid will tell you everything you need to know.

But some of my favorite things to do were watching a trippy film like The Yellow Submarine, or show like Tim, and Erics Awesome show.
Looking at the stars. Be careful because you could honestly spend your entire trip doing this.
Playing with lights, or glow sticks. Even flash lights are a complete mind fuck when you're on some good shit.
Listening Shpongle. For real it's amazing. Especially if you're not familiar with it.

Just remember bad trips don't exist as long as you are in the right setting. If you find yourself slipping into a negative place get up, and walk into a different room, or walk outside. It's amazing how doing something as different as changing your location will drastically change how you feel.

I was ready to die at 3g. I almost moved across country. Don't return to stardust until it's truly your time. I hope you're better friend.

drugs are older than jobs, idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_wokkcKms

You're right. I had better experiences outdoors, than indoors. It's all a matter of personal preference.

I roamed the woods near my house, and felt one with the forest. It became my spiritual trip home.

I will never forget that place.

Good choice in music too! APP was one of my favorites to listen to while on LSD.

my personal experience.

>don't trip in a city.
>its fun to have people to trip with
>have everyhting you need at disposal, soewhere safe or quiet enough to chill, something to eat, and to drink.
>avoid mixing with alcohol or other stuff with it, its not everyone but sometimes it fucks you up the bad way.

I am in agreement, unless you are only in it for the increased visual acuity and the giggles (1g - 2g) beyond that you have the "I want to know if God exists" dose (3.5-5g) which you will want to be strapped in for. (figuratively)

How you feel going into the trip will change everything. I would recommend listening to Brahmananda Swarupa after taking them. It will pull you into a calm and joyful state and keep you from panicking as your perception of reality is broken.
soundcloud.com/soundsofisha/brahmananda-swarupa-1-hr

Pink Floyd - See Emily Play. In my opinion the best song for shrooms.

>for up to 12 depending on your dosage

I've never had a mushroom trip that lasted 12 hours. It's always 2-3 hours of intense phase and 2 hours of post effects. And for the record, I've never taken less than 4 or 5 gr of dried cubensis. There were times when I was taken even 9 gr (didn't remember 60% of trip in these cases lol). So, OP expect 6 hours tops. Maybe less.

How much will you be eating?

I had my first trip a few days ago with my buddies whom I've known since elementary school. We went camping and it was an awesome experience.

Godspeed user.

Dark Side of the Moon is an awesome album to listen to while high!

Why not the bathroom part?

i fucking kek'd picturing some dude's world tripping balls having his whole surrounding warp in a black and swirly manner with the dude looking terrified and crawling slowly into fetal position crying softly

youtube.com/watch?list=PLcnnOgIHbXLrygyo0kbHQr0TIeS0QL7Fd&v=xJBj-GpBx_g

have some benzos on hand just in case. if things go south you can always take some xanax or valium to take things down a notch.

Why empty stomache?

I'm really interested in this and have a nice secluded spot to grow, but where do I get spores/seeds, whatever?

>Also I like to contemplate the surface of s river at evening
> In other news, the body of a 230lb man washed up on the banks of the river down by Jolly Acres Campground early this morning. Sources say the man was hugging his cat and a Stairway to Heaven cd...

Earth's tongue. Get the space coast spore print and YouTube will teach you. It's not hard but it's all about being sterile.

I like outdoors but at night when nobody is around to fuck up my mood. If I trip with anyone I prefer it to be my lady. I can handle myself now to where I don't need a babysitter. I prefer the term tether though.

Are you a ghoul because this is exactly what a ghoul would say?

If I say yes will you still sleep with me? I fuck like a monster on shrooms. A marine, on shrooms. Imagine that intensity. I usually don't cum for like 2 hours lol.

What do you mean with demons? Like your problems, insecurities, etc?

Can't say that I've ever fucked on mushrooms

I bet that is weird as hell.

Yeah basically. All the stuff you suppress when you smoke weed. It's okay. You'll feel so much better after you fight them. You can do it.

If you don't want nausea do this:

>make ginger tea, let it cool
>cut your mushrooms real fine, or even better - grind them into powder
>squeeze lemon juice over mushroom powder, stir and let it sit for a bit
>mix with ginger tea
>enjoy your trip, with no nausea and a great taste

It's bestial. You'll fuck like animals. It's amazing.

Change the world while tripping. That's always fun.

What if I have no demons?

just enjoy and try to spend a few minutes alone, you'll be surprised what your brain can do.

don't sit on youtube searching for "watch this while you trip" videos, it's fucking lame,

The Wall.

The Doors.

also
>if you smoke weed be careful
>after smoking on shrooms the shroom high will feel more intense

brooo fibbonacci sequences whooaaaa

>demons
this guy is a faggot underageb&

Just go outside and look at trees and go for a walk.

One of my favourite experiences on shrooms was in a garage with the lights off so it was pitch black. There was boxes and shit everywhere, me and my buddies ended up crawling around and climbing on shit in the dark for like 4 hours. In our minds we could see tunnels and mud slides and all sorts of shit. The dark is awesome, it's like being a little kid again, your brain creates your setting for you.

oh and we let our dogs in and they would "play" too, running around with us it was really fucking fun, little furry monsters

Are shrooms anything like dxm or salvia?

I shared this in another thread but this is probably a better place.
youtube.com/watch?v=AhLNXIXT2xw

>Are shrooms anything like dxm or salvia?
lol no, you ever seen the movie limitless? It's closer to that.

You feel super in control and more intelligent, but you hallucinate at the same time. Your brain constructs thoughts faster and way more abstract. You're not "fucked up" at all

fuck no, that shit is like shoving your brain up your ass

Shrooms are biological signal boosters or some shit

I was in the middle of tripping sack once and my bud asked, "how do computers work?"
And I had this image instantly come mind, of seeing through a laptop, seeing the electricity arcs move across a circuit in different shapes, being directed by the laws of physics to create logic, and each logic result instantly being saved onto a stack of RAM, and I saw the stack as millions of overlapping abstractions all coming together as something meaningful on a screen
I was so fucking blown away at how impossible it is that we have computers in the first place... and nobody sees under the hood, even me having taken computer classes, could not speak anything more than stuttering nonsense to my bud trying to grasp all the layers of complexity at once.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXx6vY-AcQo

any schizophrenics here ever taken shrooms while on meds?
i was diagnosed with schizophrenia a few years ago, i'm on meds n i want to take shrooms but i dunno if i should

The last time I tripped, I was the only one out of three of my friends and a dude I didn't know showed up and I thought he was a dimensional traveler and my son from another dimension. And he traveled to this reality to get to know me because I died when he was young in his reality. It was a fun ass trip.

If you are on anti-psychotics you should be fine they don't effect mushrooms at all

Awesome, sounds like an Aronofsky film

I lemon tek'd 12g of azurescens on my first time hoping it would either kill me or enlighten me. No words can even touch on what happened. Most of it was not even physical through the five senses after they overlapped and collapsed into one.

youtube.com/watch?v=ux6Mx4wEEi4

Then it's all good times lol

Make tea and add lemon. Let it sit for like 30 minutes. I did this and I was seeing colors and shit. It hit me hard and I felt like a weight was on my chest for a few minutes.

A great choice for any high

Got something against worms? I'm inching my way over to you so I can tell my opinions to your face.

You.
You and I are the same.

Yes. Don't. You'll turn into Shia Labouf

It's a well known fact that all psychedelic users have an average lifespan of 100 years, meaning that they DIE. Coincidence?

Kid A all the way on shrooms

I took 60mg of 4-aco-dmt and i was tripping for like 8 hours and then for 5 hours after that, everytime I tried to go to sleep, I'd be tripping in my dreams. Like I was not tripping while awake but when I fell asleep I was tripping HARD like I had taken 2mg of LSD. It was so scary that I kept waking up after 1 minute of sleeping/. for about 5 hrs straight

I took too many shrooms once and I tried to fall asleep but when I closed my eyes I tripped harder.
I had no scale to weigh out the shrooms and they were fresh so it was hard to know how much I took.

It's a trap, hard to control how much you get as the strength of them is unknown until you take some. Many are laced with poison and bad crap. Some are poisonous species that look close to psilocybe cubensis. Psychedelics are a lie that end up screwing with you long term. Look at Shia Labouf.