Whats your poison Sup Forums

Whats your poison Sup Forums
looking for the drunk fags

Its a normie thing but jager-bombs with vodka no beer thats lightweight shit

My goto drink of choice is Steel Reserve, followed by OE, followed by Mickey's
Sipping a glass of Colonel EH Taylor straight bourbon right now though

It's a long story, but I quit drinking about 6 months ago, used to be an alcoholic, just starting back, can't handle much right now.

damn son, talk about bubble guts

Doing alright weight wise, not much of a gut. Trying to switch to primarily whisky though so that I can avoid getting that bubble gut

I was talking about the shits you get the next day from cheap shit

Good taste, that's my reg beer of choice when not drinking craft beer
>As you get older you have to cut calories
>Vodka or Gin, with club soda and a splash of juice

Weird, I never get the shits from cheap booze. Never understood what people were talking about. Thanks genes!

haha, this guy gets it, I noticed my gut came back after quitting working out.

Mine? Self loathing

shit yeah, drinking anything cheap cheap for me gives me the shits next day, anything below budlight

not worth it mate, just got out of a bad funk

Old Crow but I haven't drank alone in a week. Doin pretty well so far

7-10% IPAs and Stouts

Also Yuengling when at the bar. PAfag

Poorfag here... but for the $$, it's surprisingly good, and effective.

shit I used to drink sailor jerrys before the hipsters found out about it and jacked the price up. was 20 bucks for a handle, high alcohol content and good.

I make a 1.5 gallon batch of 25% jungle juice that fits into about 6 4cup mason jars. 1 mason jar will get ya pretty twisted and make your problems go away. Im very efficient with my drinking, I like to get fucked up fast on something that tastes great without getting sick from having too much liquid in my stomach. costs about $60 for 6 nights of getting smashed.

Never had that, isn't that kind of a knock-off of Capain Morgan?
>I usually stick to whiskey.

drunk from this ATM, i like this

no, its its original own little brand, been around for ever and was always cheap. I liked it mixed with some sweet tea

used to make my own shit for a while, last ever batch about 2 years ago was 160 proof, want to build another and start again

Go for Old Grand Dad 114 proof, cheap as shit

I haven't partaken in the consumption of alcoholic beverages since the month of June and I probably will not ever drink again. Why? Because it is a filthy alixir that ruins lives and kills more people every year than any other drug. I smoke weed instead and feel like a million bucks. You guys should try it, it's difficult at first, however, it gets easier. You feel better. Less emotionally imbalanced. My phallus now functions better. I sweat less. I sleep better and awake better in the morn.

Recipe

Harry Trumans drink of choice too.

sailor jerry is still 20 bucks for a handle at walmart
sailr jerry is THE GOD TIER

got 64oz of 5.5% icehouse in the house.

gonna sneak downstairs and chug them and watch youtube without the wife noticing.

whatever we wanted to try, last ones we made from blueberries

I don't even know how to make something like that though.

Timisoreana la pet

damn, not sure thats a keeper if ya gotta sneak around to do shit

Maker's and Dry on ice. Drinking it now.

Recently I've beed using redwine. Boxed wine costs only a bit more than beer and goes down a lot better. Only downsides are that it will make your shits paint the toilet bowl green and puking it up will empty your stomach.

easy if you know how to ferment, can ferment just about anything. used to love making sweet watermelon wine, big hit with the ladies, that and strawberries.

sounds about right, to sweet if drank to get drunk

>sneaking around the wife
b e t a c u c k

Sure Sup Forumsro
1 gallon jug of Hawaiian punch (lemon berry squeeze flavor)
1 liter of everclear
750ml orange flavor vodka
half a big bottle of lime juice
1/3 of a 19oz bottle of koolaid mix
sugar to taste, probably around a cup or 2 idk
half a bottle peach puree
half a bottle mango puree
its not an exact recipe, ill tweak it a bit every time but the lime, and the koolaid are very important for the flavor. sorey i couldnt be more exact. ill make a thread next time i make a batch.

Are you the same user that sells this shit as moonshine to dumbasses for a ridiculous price

i would never marry a woman who I have to fucking sneak my beer around. my wife doesn't give two shits what I drink

this

No i dont sell it to randys, its only for myself and buddies who know what they are buying, ill give it to them for like 10 bucks to go towards the next batch

thats not even shine, thats just a mixed drink lol

never said it was shine?

Been drinking Sazerac rye mostly tonight

WOAH FIVE AND HALF PERCENT ALCOHOL BY VOLUME!??!?!! IS THAT EVEN LEGAL IN ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD?????? YOU FUCKING MAD MAN!!!!

sounds about right, made it for me and friends. best shit you would ever get fucked up on

I said it was jungle juice, its a very potent mix of alcohol usually for parties but i bottle it up for personal use due to its high alcohol content and great flavor.

Dude... The wife said no weapons in the house. That's risky dude.

mistook, when you said you made it, I assumed it was shine

What happened to that dude that would always ask /b what we are drinking? The creep with the fedora and glasses

Damn bro, so close to trips, nice to have you in this thread, I love this website

wasnt me, dont wear no gay ass fedora, but i did host these most weekends when i was getting drunk years ago

He used to post about 3-4 times a week, I guess he finally got busted in a CP raid

good question
he probly moved to either /soc/ which is where he belonged in the first place or /bant/, which is where he'd probly get called a faggot less
that dude started getting fucking grilled well done in every single one of "his" threads to the point he couldn't even respond to anyone anymore

used to drink yuengling until I found out it's owner is a trumptard. I went cheaper and stronger.

Its a shame, he had good taste for buzz, not so much for clothes

ha, well I start these to get drunk, and talk shit, either about drinking, life, or women

sooooo, you bought into corporation over small business?

Anything

wild turkey 101

I liked yuengling before until I found out. Now I buy some yuengling every time I go to publix even though I dont really drink.

ya i liked him too but kids have to ethug whenever they get the chance ya know?
ya i mean talking shit is fine but it was to the point where people were just spamming the threads with parody pics of his own pics he'd post with text about him raping little boys and shit. it wasn't really even funny anymore so i guess he just gave up

kinda bummed I missed it

That is my jam. That and Natural Light. Noot Noot.

How's your sister?

I drink almost exclusively steel reserve, keystone ice and bottom shelf whiskey and never get the shits from them.

Drinking some ice keystone ice atm

Ha

my man, same
except well, i don't technically get the shits, but my poop comes out VERY easy
i've grown to like it

Had a couple of these delicious bastards last night.

Had a girl over after and we split a bottle of moscato Hung over now.

Good taste. The beer, not the moscato. Fuck moscato.

Same as you bro!

gotta do what ya gotta do to get the panties off
he was just doin what had to be done

Beer that's not made from junk GMO wheat that's sprayed with pesticides for the entire duration of its life. Alcohol is already a class 2 carcinogen. Might as well drink asbestos if you drink Bud light, yuengling, Miller, all the domestics pretty much.

Or get a woman without shit taste in wine.

Just finished a good evening with a bud. Had 3 Korenwolf, a Duvel, a Tripel Karmeliet, a Cornet Oaked and a Grimbergen Tripel

Not only does he suck Trumps cock but he was treating all his workers like shit, and these were people who worked for him for generations. Grandfather, father, son all working for him. Anyways they were trying to get decent working conditions and pay comparable to other breweries, they formed a union and we're almost successfull til he fired everyone of them, some had worked for 4 generations for his brewery, just cause he didn't want to pay them fairly and improve absolutel shit working conditions. He's an all around cocksucker. Just a wealthy heirs exploiting his position, like Trump, like all those fucks we should just cannibalize.

I always shit the same unless I ate fast food when I was drunk, then it can get sloppy. Other than that it's always a firm, normal shit usually with little to no wiping required

Really wanna pick up another pack of this stuff. I can't believe how perfectly balanced it is.

My fancy beer collection I'm aging.

> still drink cheap bourbon and malt liquor on the reg. I love booze in all its forms

He doesn't have to drink the wine, just the girl

NE style hazy IPA. Then on to wine or makers mark.

None of those are made with wheat, retard.

i'm wayyyyyy too cheap to start buying microbrews all the time, especially limited releases and the really small batch ones
and yet, every single time i have had a beer that fits any of those criteria in my life, i have fallen in love with it
only thing i buy SOMEWHAT regularly (and still barely ever) is Stone arrogant bastard family and stone ipa family
one of these days i'll accept it's worth the extra penny i guess..... maybe
they look good in that pic, good on you

If I'm feeling like blowing a shitload of money: Karl Strauss Red Trolley or Ballist Point Barmy

If I'm broke:
Coors Banquet
PBR
and whatever shit my friends give me

Bourbon, non of that john walker bullshit. the quality kind you can taste

Their worth something. My goose BCS from 2014 and 2015 are $50-$100 a bottle.

Only pop those for special occasions like rape or a family get together

Heavy, but DAMN!

Usually whatever cheap malt liqour will do the job

This was last time

i brew my own shit .. i got 4 x 5gallon corny keg .. mostly drink IPA's

What about ??
King Cobra 40oz

Homemade gin and tonic.
I'm good and buzzed.
Loving it

ganja makes me nervous and fucks up my sense of time. jittery and paranoid for the whole trip. a friend smokes and they tell me that it releases them from worry. i wish i could feel like that. alcohol for everyone

Brewing is ok, but after that you need to distill mang.

Whiskey City bitches. Im poor so i drink almost exclusively black velvet Canadian whiskey

I also have to fight anxiety when smoking. If you can relax and let it go, it's fun in small doses