Fuck. Fucking hell. Alright Sup Forumsros, I need some advice.. My girlfriend got raped and beaten...

Fuck. Fucking hell. Alright Sup Forumsros, I need some advice.. My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

>Dating girlfriend for 7 months.
>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.
>I told her I didn't want her to go.
>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
>Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.
>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday came.
>Hadn't heard from her all day.
>At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.
>She says she got raped and beat up.
>She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>Told her never to call me again.
>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right...

Wow... OP is alpha as fuck!

Damn OP, you handled that Shit Alpha af!

That shit was not harsh, it was justified

You do you op, unless you're hyper-controlling and never let her do anything her doing that to you ain't right. But of course you're going to cop shit for breaking up with a chick who just got raped, but as long as you make it clear the breaking up was about the trust. Also I wouldn't trust the bitch, is she pressing charges or did she just cheat on you and claim that sweet sweet retrospective rape?

She was going to fuck someone else that night one way or another.
A woman doesn't leave with men she doesn't know just for shit and giggles.

oh, this old copy pasta. havent seen it in a while.

>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

There's where you stop OP. Her friends and your "friends" may think you're an asshole for what you did but you're not wrong. She wasn't going to that club for charity work. She was going to have a good time and "see what happens". I can guarantee you that if she would have met a normal dude there instead of those rapists, she would have slept with him and you would have never known about it until she eventually dumped you for him. You were right to not take her back. Fuck what everyone else says to you and stick to your convictions.

OP, I'm rooting for you. You did everything right. Bitch just tried to cheat on you and got beaten for that. Be strong, don't let anybody to fuck with you decisions. God bless you.

Not even the last 4 threads he posted...most of which are still open?

Every time op makes this thread he fagoots himself to the next nth power

Trying too hard there, Sport

Dude, just let it happen.

And there's more

Even more

You fucking niggers forgot this one:

But seriously, stfu. Just let it fucking happen.

Wow this pasta is so fucking old.
OP might actually be an oldfag.

stop you stupid fuck.

No, shithead. I won't. Choke on it.

New one

Nice copypasta, faggot op

Here is a life lesson despite what you might have learned from your parents. You do not control anyone in this world. No one has to do what you tell them. No one needs to listen to you.

On the other hand, Id still break up with her. Lord only knows what kind of STDs the guys had

>Fuck. Fucking hell. Alright Sup Forumsros, I need some advice.. My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

Why is this stale pasta being spammed so hard today? This is like the fifth thread I've seen with the same exact bullshit.

Someone thinks it's funny or clever. Clearly, the retards are in tonight.

Fresh newfags

It's both. And it's gonna keep happening until I get bored.

So eat a dick, stfu, and just let it happen.

It's neither. You think it is, but then again you're a fuckwit, so your perspective is incorrect

OK, I'm up against the time limit for reporting threads. Everyone ITT start reporting this moron

Cry me a fucking river. Your mother was raped by a pack of niggers.

And YOU:

Just let it fucking happen.

I'd do the same, no matter what ppl would think, they wouldn't wear my shoes anyway either

>Just let it fucking happen.
Mods'll start shutting you down soon. bye bye

Sage and move on people, this is years old copypasta and I've seen 3 of these threads already

Yeah, any fucking day now.

Get raped.

Thanks for the bump, newfriend

>Yeah, any fucking day now.
Well the number in the catalog is dropping, so someone doesn't like you

Nah, I just can't bump em all quickly enough.

Dem captchas doh

>2017
>thinking he can bump his own threads
ISHYGDDT

>2017
>Not understanding that different IP = different user in the eyes of Sup Forums
>Not understanding computers
>Using Macintosh
>Faggot.

banphone posters already.
why does Sup Forums allow such faggotry?

Would you feel better about sticking with "you did a risky thing and now I don't respect you" or "that sucks, but I care about you, and I'm here for you."

But, if you really don't care about this person, just stay broken up with her, and don't talk to her friends.

>I think it's impulsive to dump someone because "I said not to"
>and also you probably don't respect someone if you don't trust them enough to decide what's right for them
>even if it did end badly for her.

Isn't this a repost?

Why do you keep posting this thread? Also why do you post and then use Thai hooker images. I know a thai hooker when i see one and the images you always use are of Thai hookers.

Just relax friend.
Just let it happen.

Her name is Phu, and she no longer works on soi 6.

Show some fucking respect, nigger.

Same thread 3 times on Sup Forums, feels bad man.

PASTA POST #3

is this for a youtube video? theres two of the exact same things but with slightly different pictures? OP are you a youtube 4 chan meme poster?

you are being a cunt
you had feelings for this girl
please see her and at least help he survive this, she's having a fucked up time and could do with you

>you can't spend your whole life trying to act alpha for the internet
ahahahahahhahahah best thing in this thread

Le Bump !!

Who gives a fuck it's not like she's Andy Sixx or something!

Kek I wonder, assuming they raped her ass, if there was poop on his dicks. Speaking of poop, I'm fucking starved

Too bad she survived you could have sold her organs and got bvb tickets

You should go to a BVB show that's what I do when raep happens

You have four of these same threads open, its an old copypasta that most people know about...So please for the love OF GOD STOP POSTING IT

AGHHHH LOG SO STEAMY SLIDDING DOWN THROAT AHAHAHAHAHAHGBRBRBRB

Serious question op... If your girlfriend had gone to a bvb show you would have got toally log cucked kek! The steamy dreamy log is so hot

Someone got raped and in response you post Andy Sixx memes.
Amazing.

Kek if I got butt rape I'd want people to send my steamy, dreamy cream log rolls to slidd down my fucking throat! I low key hope she got pregnant and aids tho and tricks op into being the dad

Relax, friend :)

Besides she probably had any number of dicks shoved down her throat by force so a creamy log roll would massage that wounded mouth pussy and set her right!

>>7438144043814742
>743814742
>74381552243815939816618773485>>7438189773819530211589453>>743823390
let this thread die fagoots

I suck at this shit forgive me