This weekend, some serious shit went down.. girlfriend got raped and beaten...

This weekend, some serious shit went down.. girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

>Dating girlfriend for 7 months.
>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.
>I told her I didn't want her to go.
>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
>Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.
>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday came.
>Hadn't heard from her all day.
>At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.
>She says she got raped and beat up.
>She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>Told her never to call me again.
>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right...

Damn.. OP is ALPHA as fuck!

did she go to the cops?

HOLY SHIT!!!! THIS IS SOME OLD ASS PASTA

you're an idiot dude, like you're actually the biggest idiot. She got raped and you handled it the worst possible way you could. You'll probably never recover from this in her or your friend's eyes unless you apologize right now.

its fake u fucking fools

you were right that stupid fuck will only learn if you stand your ground

You did the right thing. The bitch should have listened to you.

Op is alpha

yeah but how did he do bad. you just said he's stupid and that's it.

Like fellow user said, its FAKE NEWS

SAGE

OP you made the right choice.
She went behind your back and left with a guy she was prolly going to fuck. Its shitty that she was beat and raped, but you told her exactly what would happen if she went. That you two were done. And she called your bluff. Way to alpha, brother

your right op doesn't have a gf
none of us do
we are all basement dwellers

Pasta-roni grade pasta. But, to whomever wrote it first, good on that guy. Ho's be ho's.

Dude, I feel really bad for her. That shit should never have happened to her. I hope shes able to find some help and support and overcome what shes been through. That being said, I also thonk youre completely justified in what you did. You deserve someone who respects you as much as you do her, and who also respects themselves enough to stay out of sketchy places/situations like the ones she got herself onto. Had she not been raped she likely would have also lied to you abt where she was that night and who she was with. Fuck that shit. Find you an honest woman and let her work out her own shit. May be the only way shell learn. She got herself into this mess, and its not your job to get her out of it. Best of luck to you man. Hope youre dealing with it ok yourself.

I haven't seen this copy-pasta for ages, but now there are two on the front page. Crazy.

MODS BAN THESE FUCKERS WITH THE COPYPASTA ALREADY

Better call the WAHHHH-mbulance !

>Crazy

no, it's just some child posting it over and over again.

stale pasta is a bit fresh

Haha no.
I know it's fake but let's assume it's not.
She betrayed his trust and went on her own when he didn't want her to.
Not only that but she went by herself with some guys she never knew.
Then she bitches that she got beaten and raped like a dumb fucking whore she is and expects him to suddenly help her in that.
She fully deserved it.

Ya know, I hope this isn't another piece of fiction, as this genuinely brings a bit of mirth to my day.
Screenshots of Hate OP, please, for your Sup Forumsrother.

If this is true, I would have done the same thing and blocked her number. She deserved it. Was looking to cheat. If not beat up, you would never have known her true intentions.

Why didnt she Invite you OP?
She didnt go with her girlfriend, she went with her dick hunting buddy.

>Tells you shes gonna go to a club
>Doesn't force you to go with her.
>doesnt even invite
> Dances with some dude,
>Grinds his cock all night
>Gets so horned up she decides to leave with him and his friends
>leaves Dick hunting buddy behind to go get rammed in by which ever Tyrone or Chad manages to Alpha his way into her pants
>Alpha Chad Fucks her brains out,
>Shes instantly Sprung, wants to have his baby
>Tells him shes not on BIRTHCONTROL
>Dude proceeds to kick her the fuck out of his place,
>She fights and doesnt want to leave her new Daddy
>He Punches her in the face after she tries to hit him with something
>runs home, realizes that the Dick had her hypnotized and she needs her Comfort Object (You)

Pic Related Its her at the club without you

Fuck her op, she obviously was intending on cheating that's why she left with the guys....fortunately she was best and raped, I consider it karma my dude

>user posts pasta
>faggots call him out
>faggots fall for it again
>mfw

You're an asshole, OP

So many newfags in this thread.

You are doing the right thing. She would have cheated if she didn't get beaten and raped anyways. Also, she blatantly doesn't give a fuck about you because she went after saying she wouldn't. Let them be mad at you, you are in the right, chances are she would just try and saddle you with a rape-baby anyways.

There isn't really any good that can come from dealing with her because now she will be sexually withdrawn, she will be a bitch all the time, and a general drag. Especially when she doesn't want to blame herself for not listening to you and try to just purely blame the guys.

However, if the raping and beating makes her a recluse that always listens to your orders then maybe. But you would be risking STDs, HIV, and he still being a cunt. Your best bet is to keep up what you are doing.

you are being a cunt
you had feelings for this girl
please see her and at least help he survive this, she's having a fucked up time and could do with you