Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCEgbGo59fQO0EDZ22PDvDBw/live
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These threads make me happy, cucking white girls is so satisfying

because there is no work involved.

Asian girls are submissive and know their place.

Probably because they're already used to small dicks

Higher IQ geneally.

If there ever is an 'accident' then at least i know the child is going to be smarter than average (generally).

They miss the days the pee'd the bed.

They can cook.

Most white guys ive met who love Asian girls are either fat weebs or old creepy dudes who look like pedophiles.

Personally, I think the perception that Asian women are submissive makes them appealing to these types. Weak, inadequate men who feel like they wouldn't be able to satisfy or control a woman who thought for herself.

Just my take on it.

Unless you're some kind of neanderthal race purist, Asian women are superior to white women in literally every single way.

i like Some asian chicks..but, they arent typically My thing.

i like short thick italian girls.

But you'll be providing half the genetics... the kid is going to be remedial as fuck.

How can white girls compete?

My first Asian girlfriend is always cooking for me, plus she supports me financially, I actually prefer Asian women over confused white women.

top quality bait

>White women look like tortillas when their old. Also fat
>Asian women are young until they're 50.
Gee, I wonder why?

I don't know but I'm going to Shanghai and Tokyo next month.

How could I acquire "a taste of the Orient"?

>Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

Asian girls tend to have a more pronounced trait for being submissive generated from desires for being high-maintenance that is set in a low-standard.

As opposed to Western White Women tend to start from a position of higher standard due to empowered feminism.

They can't. All the people who bash asians in these threads are cucked white girls

Learn the language and treat the women well.

Because white women think fucking niggers doesn't hurt their desirability in the eyes of white men.

OP I'm black and I love them asian girls. It's the eyes for me, and them nipples hot damn them nipples

Two words: Vivi. Huang.

they give great head

we don't. they look like shit

Bruh. I'm looking for pussy here, not a wife.

fucking normie

Because white guys don't know how to clean yourselves.

You all have substandard hygiene.

Man if you're white over there and not a punk you could have sex as often as you over there

haha~! tell that fag to go back to Redd it shit I banged asians girls that only knew two English words f one before all she was saying trough out was pussy cock, pussy cock haha!!

as often as you eat*

Dude I know some Koreans and those dudes take on hygene like no one else

You cereal dawg? I'm white, average looking, mid 20s, pretty highly paid for my age.

I'd be comfortable chatting/picking up a girl in a bar her in 'murica but how would you go about it there?

Nearly every moderately skinny Asian girl I see, I find attractive. But this isn't the case for other races. idk, maybe it's because they retain their cute baby faces and I'm a closet pedophile.

It doesn't help that I'm a betafag that's surrounded myself with qt asian female friends because I have nothing in common with actual men my age...

anyone else feel my pain?

Yeah white American girls I find attractive like 2/10 times. Asian girls it's like 6 or 7/10.

I don't surround myself with Asian girls though I have like one friend that's a girl. I'm friends with a lot of Korean guys tho. Hoping I meet some girls through them

Also I'm not a pedo but I like girls who have youngish girly faces. I don't like milfs

You kinda want to hit the more popular spots. Your cabbie, hotel receptionist, young folk, they'll point you to them, then you pretty much hit'em with that American charm. White dudes got it easy cause you're different than what they're used to, but aren't too far off to where it's "taboo"

cuz being with an asian girl is the only why a white man can feel is dick is big.

Aw hell yes. Ever since I found out I was going I've had that yellow fever. Will this be easier in Shanghai or Tokyo? And this will be free pussy? Not hookers?

MOAR

I'd never steer someone toward paid sex.
And if I had to base it on difficulty I'd say Shanghai would be easier. Both are popular travel destinations, but Tokyo girls see more dudes there trying to hit their nut so the standards will be higher.

Fam, I wish I had more, but I got that one from here. I'll post a few of my finds though, sharing is caring an all that

Awesome this sounds fantastic thank you user. Have you been to these places?

"Why mixed white-Asian women are the best, Exhibit A"

Only Tokyo and it was for my friend who's Uncle had passed. He showed me around and had to break the ice a few times cause they'd blow me off.

How can I prevent being blown off?

Sounds cheesy but be confidant gets you through the door unless she's an ice queen. Don't do any dumb conversation topics like "what kinda anime you watch" or shit like that, course that goes without saying but you'd be surprised.
And if you do get blown off, which will happen at least once, you keep at it with the next girl. This isn't your home so you can be anyone and in anyone.

Asian women are tighter which makes them easier to please. Only black men can please white women

These girls speak English?

Nigger.

Tokyo definitely.

You say that like its a good thing. White women are like plain glazed donuts. Yeah I'm gonna eat it, but I'm wishing they had strawberry with sprinkles.

When I ask the cabbie/receptionist /whatever should I just be like "so where they bitches at?"

Because all the white women are too busy getting cucked

Fuck white bitches.
I've fucked around 50 white bitches.
I've fucked zero Asians
ZERO
Where I live is 99% white folks

Fair analogy

dunno, just a preference I guess

Nothing so formal /sarcasm. Ask a good place to get a drink, or to "get a taste of the nightlife" something along those lines will get you where you want to be.

Asian girls are disgusting

Oh its on now son

>Walk into girl
>see this gamestop
what do ?

Try and trade a couple used controllers and scratched Sega dreamcast games for a blowie joey

I fucking hate chinks

ive actually sold a 3DS for a blowjob once through facebook when I originally meant to sell it for $30. She asked for the game to go with it, but I was already spent and still needed cash. Ended up buying it from me anyway.

She still buys 3DS games on our FB trading group in my town...

I wish you the best of luck.

I got a couple of those bad boiis in my closet. Post on your Facebook group and let her know.

How would you rate the dick suckin'?

user can't learn the language in a month.

I only like some of the physical aspects of Asian women and most of the time I would prefer a mixed Asian woman to a full on Asian. Japanese/White and Chinese/White women are the sexiest women alive.

Damn, anyone have any good white women getting cucked stories?

anime

Come on fam look at her and tell me you hate her.

It's the most memorable bj I've had, if only for the circumstance. I'd give it a 10/10 if you include the bonus points.

Why do I like Asian girls?
1. They are adorable as fuck.
2. They age well
3. They know what they want
4. They are just fucking tops man.

No one likes ur shit so ill bust u a reply

all else being equal, i actually prefer white women, its the asian women who prefer me. 90% of the matches i get on dating apps are asian women. i don't understand it.

The only thing good about your post is the trips.

I don't think anyone can learn an asian language in a month. They are complex.

Can ya give me some of that magic you're working? I love me asian girls. Even the ugly ones.

Especially the ugly ones...

Exclusively the ugly ones.

Too much gook. The gook face and pussy being so dark turn me off. That's why mixed asians are god tier. Less of a gook face and gook pussy but still have the tight ass Asian body and features.

I can jive with that.

it's because they have those weird chinky eye faces

sauce?

3 is not true. Get with one first.

dont know how

no specific sauce, but that is Alina Li
i have cummed buckets to her

You mean Chinese, japanese or Korean...East Asian. Filipino and Taiwanese are not high iqs. East Asians generally refuse to mix. So if you did get to fuck an Asian it would be a low IQ Filipino whore. Kys.

Insecurity.
They cant handle non submissive women.

White isn't considered mix, they hold them on the same tier, generally speaking.

yeah im bout to do the same

I like Puerto Rican and Colombian with 70% European DNA. Koreans with plastic surgery, to fix face, are fuckable, but Asians do not have the facial features or body type I find attractive.

Some whites like them, because they have yellow fever, it's a fetish, like men who like trannies.

I am a white guy and the answer I would give is that a lot of azn girls are cute

Nice bj, wow

their pussies feel good virgin

>youtube.com/channel/UCEgbGo59fQO0EDZ22PDvDBw/live

2nd or 3rd floor of hotels in China have the massage girls. Pay for the very expensive bar of soap.

Because they're gorgeous.

Same reason niggers prefer whites: they are simply superior.