S/fur

s/fur

hi sunshine ^-^

hello
how's life?

I'm new to these threads. Any particular reason this pic and the wolf chick with the "nice feet" and some others get reposted at the start of each thread or is it just some sort of tradition?

It's called a meme my good sir

Dat's hot, I wanna do that to a girl.

Or I want to be a girl and have that done to me, I'm not picky!

A rollercoaster of emotion and indecision, though things have seemed to stabilized to a degree at least.

its an intro pic so other anons can tell who is posting or people use Sup Forums X to use trips and such

the nice feet thing, yea that is a meme

I know right! DP is stupid hot

some thread regulars have 'intro images' that they use to denote their presence in the thread
there isn't any significance to it other that just a "hey I'm here!"

the 'nice feet' image started as the same thing, but caught on as a meme for some reason

*high fives!*

did you wanna talk about it, or are you in a good place now?

And now I am enlightened. Thank you all.

It was nice when we had IDs, because you'd just see the intro and mark the person for the thread. Not foolproof but most others wouldn't know. NS is fine, but it's not exactly unknown anymore.

Things are on the mend. Just a tough time all together and a lot of conflicting emotions.

Requesting cubs

Fuck off.

Pedophiles deserved to be castrated Ramsay Bolton style, and left to rot in a cell.

Please kill yourself.

cum is not gross! Its yummy! Well.... yea ok sometimes it can be gross castrated Ramsay Bolton style
shots fired! o_o

it's usually best to make a separate thread if you want cubs, most folks don't take too kindly to them being posted
see I dunno, it sounds pretty dang gross to me

with out the "heat of the moment" it kinda is and it helps a lot to have the right feelings for who its coming from lol

We're furries, jizz is pretty much our lifeblood.

Every time I see this pic I think of you

am I the one on top, or bottom?

either one I would love, im thinking you on top though

uhh this is s/fur not L/fur

I usually like to be on the bottom when 69ing, I like having my face pushed up into hot lady butt
face-sitting is kinda my favorite thing

the one on top in your pic looks like she's enjoying herself quite a bit, so I'd have no qualms about being her

my eyes have seen you, free from disguise. gazing over cities under television skies! television skies! television skies!

>irony.png

>the one on top in your pic looks like she's enjoying herself quite a bit, so I'd have no qualms about being her

My thoughts exactly, nothing hotter then making your partner come

I don't think I've seen any try to RP here in years

It's as cringy as I remember

芝居ぬ

*grabs anons soft supple behind*

oh my

I actually kind of miss it
sometimes if they were good it was hot in a sort of voyeuristic way, and if they weren't it was at least amusing

"Cum", not "Come".

I don't miss those lame ass RP posts at all

You forgot the ~

help me understand like im 12

Am I gay if I would totally suck off a fox dude but the idea of a real cock makes me sick?

nope. 100% straight

Yep, you're a faggot.

Or at the very least, bi.

I'm only bi for cartoon animals so its ok

nice feet