NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=j1l1z0pE5aA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8x-ujqvOhts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's wrong with his hair?

He's how I imagine Sup Forums posters look

Stray From The Path is fucking terrible even before you factor in the fact their politics are about as nuanced as an 11 year olds
At least RATM did it with some form of intelligence

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

Why in God's name are you still here?

Where else would I be on a sunday?

Boy, Jello Biafra really let himself go, didn't he?

I'm glad he is I like seeing the tripfags of old it comforts me knowing I'm not the only one wasting 7 years on this dying shithole board

*hugs* Just remember it might be a shithole, but the rest of the internet is still worse.

>tfw made it out mostly.
barely come on here anymore.

It's a tripfag turns off trip to samefag and pretend someone likes them type of episode. KYS attention seeker.

no u

youtube.com/watch?v=j1l1z0pE5aA

he still isn't banned?

Wouldn't this be considered degenerate by white nationalist standards?

>open mu
>most of the top threads are pol migration
The moderation on this board is fucking terrible

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8x-ujqvOhts

But the Nazi party was disbanded decades ago lol does he think this is 1930s

Most of the threads are not Sup Forums, but careful bait for them. I don't know whose doing it but the intention I guess is to make you hate them.

They shouldn't even be relevant.

a big part of white nationalists are degenerate inbred mongs

some might say they are useful idiots, but imo they deserve a bullet to the head

>but imo they deserve a bullet to the head

t. nu-male who couldn't beat up a sack of potatoes

>implying a nu-male would use the phrase "degenerate inbred mongs"

Implying some fat, alt-right autist would be able to fight anything stronger than his anime body pillow.

>DEPORT POSTERS THAT OFFEND ME

holy shit that makes me think, mohammed

>myths nu-males tell themselves about the alt-right
You're as pathetic as the "all conservatives are inbreeders " faggots

t. Madam She-Twink Von Dildo-Breath

of course they would
they make up for all the repressed frustration and sociopathic aggression that comes with being nice peace-loving inclusive cosmopolitan liberals who police their every single word and thought by really letting loose when it comes to shitting on and wishing death and misery upon rural/poor white people

i don't doubt that the dude would actually get a major kick out of being given a gun and a free pass to shoot a 60-year old trump supporter from kentucky in the head. psychopathic traits and impulses run wild among many progressives. they're broken people.

that's very interesting

Only Sup Forums uses "degenerate" and only hardcore conservatives use "mong". A nu-male is more inclined to call you "problematic" and "bigot".

punk bands are really known for their nuanced politics

ITT: People who voted Trump because they watched their dad get beat up as a child.

You guys should just form a support group or something.

>retard who has nothing but assumptions
How do you reach that far up your ass with your head and cocks crowding it?

lmao what I don't really understand American politics but why would their dads receive beatings? Do you mean they where beat by their dads?

Wake up, retards. You're still on Sup Forums.
You can drop the "holier than thou" shit because as far as the world is concerned, the entirety of Sup Forums is just Sup Forums. You're all still shitposting fags. You're no better than they are until you make your way out.

Despicable.
Fuck you cockwashers for thinking you're better than them.

Seems like I touched a nerve.

>more assumptions
My condolences to your parents, I'm sure they didn't want a mental midget as a child.

>"im really not mad guys I swear"

I know I'm a shitposter. That's the difference. They're caught up in their own delusional political philosophy which is just a pathetic attempt to reconcile their damning inadequacy with their feelings of entitlement and promise.

>I'm really not a retard I swear

>Protect white women
>white people master-race

Wow, really makes you think huh?

This has to be some weird projection

Like I said, mental midget.

you're right we should all mix race with superior blacks

>"Love slurping others cum guys it's for a righteous cause"
Get the fuck off christ

>Progressives acting big and strong
Is there anything more embarrassing?

Nah, there is absolutely a correlation. Masculinity is often represented by the father. Feelings of inferior masculinity (which is an obsession of alt-right autists) probably stem from childhood "trauma" like most things. It doesn't just happen out of thin air.

Our own political ideologies, right or left are often a reflection our upbringing because rather than trying to find a practical worldview, people make politics personal, mainly by trying to rectify their own personal short-comings through political ideology. It's really not hard to figure out and certainly isn't projection.

>Progressives STILL can't think of their own shit
Absolute state of progressives

tl;dr

btw you seem like a fggt

>"I know I'm a shitposter. That's the difference."
>the difference

There is none. Although true that they think they're political philosophers when they're actually just mildly "woke", you're caught up in somewhat of a delusion because you think there's even a slight distinction between yourself and them. You still type in "Sup Forums.org" with some frequency, or maybe worse, you've got it bookmarked.

You act like you're on the outside looking in or some shit.
I come here once no more often than every 6 months to spank it to the variety show that is /gif/, and to troll you faggots that think you're world renowned music critics with "What's the best genre of music, and why is it Country music?" threads.

In summary, fuck you boardfag. And fuck you even harder for acting like you're not one.

>admitted shitposter
>writes essay thinking anyone is going to take him seriously
You needed to give further proof that you're a retard?

>A nu-male is more inclined to call you "problematic" and "bigot".

eh, that stereotype hasn't been true for a while?

>People who voted Trump because they watched their dad get beat up as a child.

pardon?

>I know I'm a shitposter. That's the difference.

nah, you're just genuinely upset about people on a lebanese bulldog inbreeding advice forum disagreeing with you and using bad words
you're just a child and/or an intellectual/emotional weakling
sux to be you desu

i see that political science degree is really paying off lmao

Oh, you're one of those pseudo-intellectual types. Don't you have a Radiohead album to listen to?

>Is there anything more embarrassing?
This probably

>you're caught up in somewhat of a delusion because you think there's even a slight distinction between yourself and them. You still type in "Sup Forums.org" with some frequency, or maybe worse, you've got it bookmarked.

>You act like you're on the outside looking in or some shit.

>I come here once no more often than every 6 months to spank it to the variety show that is /gif/, and to troll you faggots that think you're world renowned music critics with "What's the best genre of music, and why is it Country music?" threads.

How is it possible to lack this much self-awareness? It's almost comical.

Radiohead sucks.

He comes here once every 6 months or more, thats not frequently at all.

You on the other hand sound like you're here every day.

>I come here once no more often than every 6 months to spank it to the variety show that is /gif/, and to troll you faggots that think you're world renowned music critics with "What's the best genre of music, and why is it Country music?" threads.
>Currently arguing with me on that very same board

How is one this much of a retard?

Was a rhetorical and trick question fucking retard spit shine my shoes

How is one this much of a samefag when they're just being idiotic and on the losing side of an argument

>Thinks you can "win" an internet argument

Holy fuck, you keep getting more pathetic.

state sponsored eugenics

He won't prove dick without a screenshot.
Samefagging the same fucking statement twice because he couldn't poke holes in the rest of what you said.

you sure as shit couldn't win one lel

Triggered pol as always

Kek

oh shit he said triggered ha ha

Damn I wish I hadn't given up my connections in Pol, I'd have this thread so fucking spammed he wouldn't know what to do.

His head is so far up his ass he can taste the

dick

Like the other user said, reaching in there and rifling around the dildos and cocks to scoop out his own farts and inhale them.

Keep going on faggot it's amusing

>my connections in pol

wow.

Wow your connections to pol? Spamming the thread? Wow you sure are the boss of the thread. You are like the kids who say "you dont know who my father is!" Stay mad loser

>No guns!
>right wing president get's in
>Kill them all!

Just like a cult. You are so broken.

What?

White is the color of lives that matter
Blue is the color that makes you madder
Red is the color when black lives splatter

Can't tell which is more embarrassing. Pol connections or prpgressives/commies acting tough. Prob the commies because they'll be perpetually in debt

Cool strawman

My last words are eat shit and die, queef.
You're no longer worth my time.

I came here for music.

Not bitchy arachnid feminists.
Nor aut-right smegma eaters.
Nor latex licking commiecucks.
Nor libertarian ancaps with delusions of grandeur.

I came here for FUCKING MUSIC FUCK OFF.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*tips fedora*

>No guns
I support gun rights and own several. I'm against virtually all gun laws. Idiot.

Cool.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a commie

God, you're dumb.

Where did I say that any where stupid inferring sack of shit. Please point to it on your screen

Simply ebin now go your mom is calling for dinner

trigger :D

Awww getting mad little boy?

Nah m8 your verses are only embarassing. Try to say it irl. You will see people won't get mad they will stare at you for the pathetic loser you are and forget about it 1 second later

edgy.

r u trigge? cucky

Cool buzzword you must've strained some brain cells coming up with that response

Then your enemy ain't the aut right, just put up with your retarded tamed cousins.
Nor is your enemy the growing "full right" movement that is around here. Nor the libertarians.

Only the stupid feminhambeasts and their "commie"(not really) slaves they control through emotional attachment and the exploitation of their cowardice.

Enough with these Putinbots.

>hey did you want to discuss music on this music board? well fuck off you can go to reddit to do that

(cont.)
Oh and I hate all people so don't drag me with any of those.
I hate you all. You're all stupid.

Only my shit doesn't stink because I'm a precious special snowflake muhahahaha

>Russia
>that thing with zero evidence a year + in
I knew progressives were braindead but holy mother of fuck

bab gona cry? boo hoo ;(

Russia is my city.

>617 / 28,230 likes to dislikes
Why are there so many nazis on youtube?

welcm to trums amrica

>n-no ur mad!
Lol fag