What happend to the un-divorced white family?

What happend to the un-divorced white family?

They divorces

Dual incomes in the household. The wife can no longer provide the nurturing side to the family. Her 40 hour work week that feminism promised would make her more fulfilled just made her life more difficult.

She comes home tired. The husband and wife argue about who should cook, bathe the kids, etc. Neither one of them can go part time because the cost of living won't allow it.

It's a debt trap that was organized very successfully.

>undermine the man's value by bringing in unskilled immigrants
>force men to take college degrees for even entry level positions because of the oversupply of cheap labor
>take more of the man's money by increasing taxes to pay for programs(both the above)
>affirmative action for women, training them to be unhappy as a supportive wife
>divorce court favoring women, destroying many men's lives
I missed a lot but i think that gives you the gist

no longer viable in todays world

Women's "rights".

I dunno, user.

My wife and I are going on the eleventh year, and even though our health is beginning to deteriorate and the hellish nightmare of middle age is quickly approaching, at least our kids won't be confused about their gender or having their kids sucked out of their wombs with an industrial vacuum cleaner.

No. They'll face a much more ironic fate, locked in the chains of bondage to their Negroid masters who have been justified in enslaving the descendants of those who helped to free their own descendants from bondage.

Unless I can somehow get them to marry into Judaism.

Feminism.

>un-divorced
you mean married?

A deliberate policy of destabilization.

>Women going to work, eliminating their need to settle down young and produce children
>Divorce becoming easy and favouring the women, who is more likely to initiate a divoce
>Influx of immigrants destroys social cohesion and reduces ambition and desire to contribute in most men
>General lowering of moral standards by media

None of this is an accident, this has been in the works for decades and is meant to prepare white men for being replaced by foreigners, whether arabs or mexicans.

>Breakdown of the nuclear family
>Government subsidizing (encouraging) single-parent households
>The rejection of chastity, religion, morals and ethics
>A high emphasis on hedonism and consumerism
>Divorce courts making marriage and having children unfavorable for men

capitalism.

great for business and productivity.

bad for everything else.

yup. you hit that on the head

The moms like the hotdogs too much.

Men stopped being men and thus woman were let wild.

women?

>its another blame men episode

Marxism destroys anything that has stability and can stand on its own.

>Talking about minimum wage
>Pretty much the only person adamantly against it
>"Hurr durr, we're artificially setting a wage floor. If we're not increasing the value of labor, or decreasing the amount of laborers we're just causing business adjustments" - me
>"ok, what could you do?"
>"Nothing that would be easy, or good for the economy as a whole."
>"but those ppls are starving"
>"Create a stigma against women working, and you'll cut the work force down by a quarter."
>OMG THAT'S SEXIST, WOMEN HAVE A RIGHT TO BLAH BLAH

I just don't think people want to be happy anymore.

When your male population can barely stand on their own, quite literally, woman will rebel.

>it's another blame men episode

They got niggered out of existance.

Marxist subversion landing a successful death blow to the American family, a decade later than planned

It turned on the TV and turned off the church.