Hahaha blown the FUCK out losers!!! How does it feel to know you're the product of a bad education system xD

Hahaha blown the FUCK out losers!!! How does it feel to know you're the product of a bad education system xD

Future generations are going to benefit from these changes greatly and be on the right side of history

Because everyone who doesn't agree with me is evil.

>right side of history

>borowitz

I'm done.

There is no right side only winners and losers. Right now we got the guns, soon we're gonna have the government

>our education failed to brainwash these people so we need to beef up our education further to brainwash better

I'm sure his answer to fixing education is adding another government bureaucracy

Unless they teach them about the atrocities and realities of israel and the gulf states, and how Obama was propped up by the CIA, then he should jump off a bridge.

topkek yeah they should try using education to indoctrinate people into being libs, that's a new one. these people literally cannot conceive that everyone's just getting sick of their shit can they?

not an argument

>because unquantified rhetorical speech equals factual standard

It's more about apathy for the political process and narcissism. I'm sure if you all learned a bit about policymaking there's no way you'd consider Trump, but I'm not sure we can fix the narcissism.

>borowitz
>big nose
>beady eyes

>borowitz

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Get out!

EVERY

Judge Judy is a Jew, faggot

EVERY TIME

>kikeowitz

>right side of history

Narcissism like believing you can illegally sneak into a country and you have a right to live there?

You're gonna end up on the other side of that wall, Pedro.

There is a balled fist lurking around the universe destined for that face.

Jesus what a creeper. Like this guy.

based nipprawn

not an argument

Nice giraffe shirt goes great with the neck guy tells people that they are dumb

I wasn't racist until I went to undergrad

this nigga

This is what many authoritarians believe, that people are too dumb and that is the reason they act and behave that way.
It is exactly the same believe people share with migrants from barbaric cultures "if we educate him enough, he will become just like us".
What they really want is to establish a true/right way of thinking that is a copy of their own.
These people hate freedom because it gives people the right to disagree.

"I love the poorly educated".

By bad education does he mean people breaking free from the programming?

>You aren't agreeing with us enough, let us fix that.