Why do some Sup Forumsros think stoners are degenerates?

Why do some Sup Forumsros think stoners are degenerates?

Getting high is good, im always high

>Why do some Sup Forumsros think stoners are degenerates?

I dunno.

Maybe brains?

It doesn't make sense to me- I smoke every day and it makes me more energetic and at night helps my insomnia.

>It doesn't make sense to me- I smoke every day and it makes me more energetic and at night helps my insomnia.

It makes me think of things...

Because a lot of stoners ARE degenerates.
I've smoked weed for like 17 years, and I was a degenerate pothead for a lot of it.
I still smoke it now sometimes, but rarely.

Also I'm just as productive, perhaps more than many btards

I started smoking weed to see if it would help with my nightmares and its worked wonders!

Anything in excess becomes degeneracy. If it's done in moderation, it doesn't really affect anything. If this is all you do all day, you're a useless human being.

because a majority of them don't shut the fuck up about it.

don't get me wrong, i believe that decent stoners exist, but most of them a human garbage.

>I started smoking weed to see if it would help with my nightmares and its worked wonders!

I'll trade you a wet dream for one of your nightmares.

The slow state of being that comes after smoking weed puts you in a slower time perception than others and makes you seem like a lazy no good red eyed motherfucker that may be injecting heroine.

i like stoners.

i prefer coke, myself

nope
most stfu about it
it's just the sad faggots with no other interests on social media running their mouths

Never had a wet dream so that would be an awesome trade, beware though.. I used to have some brutal dreams.

Weed makes me a happier and more mellow person in general. And I don't just mean when I'm stoned. It just lightens my day

Hard, you feel good for the rest of the day even if you only smoked a little.

>Never had a wet dream so that would be an awesome trade, beware though.. I used to have some brutal dreams.

Here's a screenshot of my last wet dream

Stoners ARE degenerates.

But there's nothing wrong with degeneration.

>This is why
Cant perform daily at 100% if youre always high

Now now mate slow down, no need to get everyone excited..

>Now now mate slow down, no need to get everyone excited..

Sometimes I can't help myself.

You know how it is.

more so the people that their lives revolve around the culture of weed. people that smoke weed all day, sell weed so they can smoke a lot of weed, only friends are just people to smoke with and then leave. Basically the people that provide nothing to society and just live in this fantasy weed world.

I usually smoke a bowl or 2 in my pipe. I dont usually smoke in the morning, usually late afternoon

I'm exactly the same, I wake up early in the morning, smoke a joint, then go back to sleep. When I wake up I feel amazing.

You're always fucking high and smell bad

Most stoners that refer to themselves as "productive" I've found are rarely productive

>im always high
No you're not