wwyd thread,

yes, we are sad children

replies get replies

Selfbump

Front:suck on boobies

Back:lick pussy

more

go on

Perfect body, I'd love to fill her up with my cum and watch her push it out and eat it

You got any girls you want me to talk about? most people in this thread seem to forget that replies get replies, spamming pics doesn't work

REPLIES GET REPLIES

fuck right from behind while she licks lefts pussy

i would punch you in the throat for making a stupid fucking thread.
wondering what someone would do sexually to a girl is like being in middle school.
fuck off

lol cry more

fuck her into her mouth while holding her head tight to make sure she moves exactly like I wish. Then finish on her tits and dress and have her go home like this

You miss the part where I admitted we were sad children?

throatfuck and make friend watch
I am real high calm yourself

Push her down against the mat and tear a hole in her legging, fuck her deep from behind and bust all over her ass cheeks, then leave before she can clean up

wwyd

Birthday, give me presents

more

Molest her from behind, sliding my hands under her top onto her breasts, then slide her top off and unclip her bra. Then I would push her back onto a bed and slide off her shorts and panties before spreading her legs wide and fucking her deep. I would pound into her until I need to cum, then pull out and bust on her belly.

I would cum in her curly hair and then smack her tits with my cock

press her against that wall and fuck her until she full of sweat, then press her down and finish in her mouth

more?

wwyd to her?

Take her to a hospital and get the creeper hand growing from her neck removed. Then wish her good day.

Damn... girl in the back, I'd tie face down to a bed. Spread her legs nice and wide and lick from her feet all the way up to her ass. I'd fuck her asshole with my tongue for a few minutes until I was diamonds. I'd get ontop of her and point my cock at her tight little pussy hole.. I'd push in nice and slow making her feel every last inch. I'd start to pound her until she and my cock were soaked. I'd pull out and fuck her ass with my tongue again for a while. After a bit I'd get back ontop of her but this time pointing my cock at her wet, little asshole. again, pushing in slowly making her feel my dick stretching her hole. I'd fuck the ever living shit out of her until both of us had cum. I'd leave her tied up.. probably go get a drink and a snack.. I'd leave her there waiting to be fucked over and over until I've had my fill. Fin!

nice

She has an amazing body. I'd do anything and everything to her if given the chance.

Bend her over that car and abuse her ass in front of everyone.

i'd make her a bowl of eggs.

calculate the fuck out of her area by multiplying her height and her width

I'd fuck them both with one sucking my dick and one sitting on my face. Wwyd?