ITT: We contemplate Spiderman

ITT: We contemplate Spiderman

Spiderman is an amazing person to be around, especially if you need him to save the day

Best hero.

Spiderman. What is Spiderman? What does Spiderman truly mean? Why is Spiderman in existence? What role does Spiderman play in the ecosystem of Earth? Why does Spiderman not look like an actual spider?
>So much contemplation.

>Why does Spiderman not look like an actual spider?

He

In the ultimate comics, a spider gave him Oscorp's Super Soilder Serum through the power of biting. Hes essentially Captain America is Captain America was a whiny lil fuckboy who could suck my dick real good

Thank you for the Spiderman history lesson. I shall learn to contemplate harder now and in the future.

Np, my faggot

here we go

i hate you all

storytime bitches

fuck yeah

Nigga whyd you stop? Do you really expect me to read this comic legally or some shit?

Give the people what they want

Nvr stop, bby

Spiderman?
Never heard of her.

Marvel movies are gay as fuck

is anyone even reading

Yah my dude. Youre doing gods work.

Ignore this cuck. Continue with comic plz

readcomiconline.to

I know about that website lol. If youre getting bored of doing captcha feel free to stop; i appreciate you enough already

Congrats on your Ungle Beng's untimely death.

Many more!

tl;dr he gets bit by a spider

Most of them are. The amount of pandering to a normie viewer base who cares nothing for the original comics or even the animated shows, at some point in the future we will probably see an entire movie where all the avengers do is dab on people. And the worst part is 90% of the viewers will love it.

and fights poor people

Thanks for the comic my man!

True but I fucking loved Spiderman Homecoming (and Logan and GotG). Those movies really nailed the source material.

I liked Guardians 2. It's not a 10/10, but it treats the characters like characters and doesn't shy away from the fact that they are actually murdering people a lot of the time and are kind of psychopaths.

Only superhero movies I genuinely liked:

- Spiderman Homecoming
- Both GotGs
- Iron Man
- Logan
- Dark Knight for its performances (but thats it tbh)

yes someone is reading

Yeah I guess Dark Kmight is pretty overrated. Stil decent though, I guess

Just finished reading and damn. Ive really been sleeping on comic books.

faggot

>spider-man is a literal sperg