Genesis 1:27 God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them

Genesis 1:27 God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Genesis 9:6 Whoever sheds man's blood, by man his blood shall be shed, for in the image of God; He made man.
>Who created God?
>What named the brain?
I am God. We all are. Think of all those dreams you've had, with other "humans" you know and recognize, and the other creatures that live in the same dimension as you. Now think of all the other faces, the ones you do not know, that you have never seen. This dream you are having, is not a dream at all. You are going to have more dreams with familiar and unfamiliar faces. You and you're acquaintanced faces are Gods of your universe, able to create several more parallel universes. Perhaps you are a God in theirs as well.
>When will our creator die?

op is a faggot

Thank you.

niggers

... are good at rhyming.

Thats some deep shit fam
who knows i like to listen to other peoples opinion on these things
life is a mystery that we as a human race must solve

What's really gonna fry your brain is when you figure out that man created God is his image as well. We're in a full circle with God. God created man and man created God. Both exists simultaneously, and each exists because the other exists. Each is the progenitor of the other.
Once you wrap your brain around that, a lot of God's instructions about how we should live makes a lot more sense.

The thing is, nobody is able to prove me wrong on my little "the universe and our entire existence is just a lucid dream set into motion by another being, while we are creating others" theory wrong, just as I can't prove it right. As is the same with other theories

The brain did name itself. In reality, the brain names everything that exists, and even the things that may not exist.

Id really like if someone made a movie about this

Thats some deep shit mate

Maybe it would be a good mind opener to the world, help convince others that our resources would be better spent of trying to find our creator, rather than listening to "it".

That's true it would be an amazing movie

Well if you replace the word god with universe then it makes better sense. You see we were created from the universe but at the same time it's our consciousness that creates the material world to begin with. It's cyclical. Existence. It's our quantum interference from our thoughts that collapses the wave probability into particle reality. We are the universe trying to understand itself. The universe has become self aware. Us.

I love this thread people here understand me if i said these things in public i would probable be seen as a weirdo

What happens to our consciousness when we die?

I was trying to keep it kinda simple and understandable... I digress. It honestly feels like you spelled out what I was trying to say, with much more thought put into the subject.

>When will our creator die?
implying the universe dies
implying life/universe isn't infinite
kek

The whole universe dies

It's what I've learned from quantum physics. It's opened a new door to spirituality for me.

>just a lucid dream set into motion by another being
like your mother creating your brain which subsequently created your conscious?
or more as how brain is just interpreting the dream that is life?

isn't the whole point that every conscious mind is a sliver of some gestalt mind that perceives sections of probabilities relative to itself.

If i were to try to stay on theory, I would guess 1) Incorporate a big bang theory, and as we age and grow more and more decrepit, the conscious universes we created have reach their zenith, and implode. 2) We have began a legacy, and itvdoes not matter if our reality dies, there are more.

That's one way of putting it. "Life", has two options, immortality, or reproduction. Who do you know to be immortal?

We are all just finger puppets

And most of the world would rather worship the puppeteer than to break free.

if i kill my self will i then kill trillions of people in my universe

there are single cellular organisms that are immortal

>If you are referring to amoebae and paramecia, they are not exactly "immortal". They split and divide, but they are still reproducing.

Who created the universe? Humans. Who set the rules of physics? Humans. Who created the first humans? Humans!
Not us. Humans in the far distant future.
We created the universe, set all the rules for it, and watch as we emerge, explore, and learn. Eventually, time loops back on itself and we learn how to create universes, set the rules therein, and watch as our predecessors emerge.

kek... I did not mean to greentext that

No immortalized cell lines its a fairly rare mutation but can be induced in a lab. lets a cell split indefinitely and it doesnt age

All your experiences are stored in a database forever. Accessible by what you would call "God".
I can't say if this database is digital or not. I don't know the nature of this database, just its existence.

Hmmm. Noah's Ark? I had always theorized the Noah's Ark story to be early mankind's telling of his perception of god taking DNA samples to repopulate the earth after a disaster.

40 minutes later, a realization occurred. If I tried to have this made into a movie, the media would scrutinize me worse than Trump, all paid for by the Catholic Church.

Bamp

Hmmm. You're basing the human as being the all existing entity here. Realistically we are all particles entangled on a quantum level. We being us and everything else in the universe. We are both the same when you break it down to that level. We are just a vessel for the universe to witness itself. Like jerking off in a mirror. The molicules in our body are the same age as everything else in the universe. Past present and future happen all at the same time. To experience the universe in its present form we have to be conscious and created in the thin dimension of time. We witness time in linear fashion in this narrow spectrum of existence. Fun fact: being born with "sin" in the bible translates to being born in "time". Also in the beginning there was the "word". Word translates to frequency or vibration. Everything exsist in its state due to how it reacts to the frequency of the universe.
I'm getting tired. Time for bed. It's been a fun chat strangely enough for Sup Forums.
Enjoy!
Also
Check em

All of human experience, not just a few of us. Everything that is conscious, the experience of all the plants and animals are all recorded and stored.
A consequence of quantum theory is that matter and energy does not exist in a concrete state when nobody is observing. Much like the pixels off the edge of your screen are not calculated by your computer. Only that which is observed is calculated. The rest remains in an abstract state.
Similarly, any graphic program has a limit to its resolution. Beyond which you cannot go, like a single pixel on a screen. Similarly, we have found a limit to the resolution of the universe itself. Zooming in beyond that limit is like trying to zoom in beyond a single pixel on a screen.

This suggests that reality is *like* a simulation. In that there are similarities. Nobody is sure if it really *is* a simulation yet. But there are similarities.

And that is part of the reason why I think we are the creators of the universe as well as its subjects. We created the universe so it can create us to go on to create the universe; it's a loop.
A full and complete explanation, of course, would be beyond the scope of this forum.

And for most of the human existence, we will experience time as linear. But that does not necessarily mean we always will.
And there is no translation of the Bible which translates 'sin' to 'time'.
Understand the Bible is written for children. It's mostly big daddy telling his kids they'll go blind if they masturbate too much. Telling them bedtime stories and trying to keep them from killing each other off.

Remember, extinction would break the loop. Extinction means no man, which would mean no God, which would mean no universe, and the whole of it breaks down and disappears like it never existed - because it never did.
So all intervention is on the table for to prevent human extinction. Even if God has to come down here and shit on everyone's parade.

All, very valid points. Existence is an endless cycle of whatever our minds can perceive, put simply.
Great discussion Sup Forums.
OP out.