>fall asleep
>wake up covered in shit thats dripped out of my nose because cold
>raging hardon because shes been rubbing legs
>she tells me to roll over
>full mast ahoy
>she abruptly leaves

gg niggers gg

hell yea mother fucker. never got a handjob like that before in my life

just gotta find the right place user. she immediately took of the towel then started the massage while i was laying there ass naked. couldnt have been an easier set up

Thanks user, I've always wanted to get this done, looks awesome

Well I hope in Europe people do that too, if not I'm fucked

how much does it usually cost?

was she hot describe her

How reliable is rubmaps?

(not OP)
it's generally reliable. particularly the comments section. USASexguide is the clear winner for AMP forums.

Why a korean parlor, OP?
im partal to viet or thai. Koreans are my second to last choice over chinks.

$60 for the hr session, gave $40 as a tip (seems to be the norm around the area)

honestly not bad at all for her age. could tell maybe around 35. face was decent, amazing perky tits, pretty good ass

Did you do any groping/grabbing? Did she get nekked?

where at OP? what region do you live in

About 3 weeks ago this massage parlor opened up in the closest city to me(live in east bumfuck), and last week it got busted and shut down for prostitution.

They were pretty dumb about it, had this hot asian bitch stand outside in barely any clothes trying to convince people to come in.

Kinda wish I'd hit it up before it got busted

Was she older, or fairly young?

Did she do the back-walking massage? I find that almost as fun as the Happy Ending.
The prices sound about what I used to pay, when I lived near a massage parlor.

ive had to resist going to one of these for so long because i have a great girlfriend....its just been so so long since ive touched a different body

i always wonder if those girls would think i was weird if i had them massage my back for the full hour without flipping over, but i played with their ass and pussy while they did it..is that semi normal

I don't think I'd ever do it, she means far too much, as a man there's just such a strong drive though

>tfw you just want a massage but if you go to such a place they will think you want extras

>i always wonder if those girls would think i was weird if i had them massage my back for the full hour without flipping over, but i played with their ass and pussy while they did it..is that semi normal
dude they don't care what you do. once you go back a few times and earn their trust and tip pretty well you can do basically anything you want. I had a GFE with one that i was a regular with. shed lay naked and cuddle with me and suck my dick in the shower cuz that's what i asked for.

heard the place was legit, 100% true. really into koreans/japanese as far as asians go

a lot of ass grabbing and tit sucking. rock hard nips man, it was amazing. asked for more but she claimed she was on her period. will return eventually to see if i can get full service.

Just look for a legit one, real massages are great

i dont really wnat anything other than to touch a girls asshole. im kind of an asshole pervert

You are not allowed to touch them

thats what i mean. as i walk in they will think i am after sex.

yes, you are, ive never been to one and i know youre 100000% wrong shut the fuck up you have no clue what your etlaking about it is not a strip club

How do you even tell if a place is legit or not, wanted to try going but never did

lol if this guy got told no touchy in a chink rub & tug happy ending parlor he is literally the biggest cretan on earth. guy fucking gets told no by a straight up whore hahaha. omg. priceless.

I live in LA now but used to go in Michigan. Every single one of them let me touch her ass and tits. Many of them stop you there but sometimes you can do more.

I always leave my boxers on and then when they come in I ask if I can take them off . Feels good to get naked in front of them, that should give you a good read if they do he. Some will let you fuck them so ask politely if you can do more. Just always say can I do more and slow into what you're trying. I usually pay 40 a session and tip 40 or so. If I fuck then I tip around 100 to 120

Always check Backpage in your area

you got friendzoned by a whore? wtf

there are these dudes on rubmaps occassionally saying they paid like 140 to get a hj rofl

Chiraq

R.I.P

---> nah, i thought at one point she was going to though. ended up laying on me while giving the massage. cant complain