Good evening, Anonymous. How's your evening going? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Good evening, Anonymous. How's your evening going? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Let's talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Moso-Natural-500-Grams-Eliminator-Eliminates/dp/B006TFO9T8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i talked to you're mom

(with my weienier)

Whose was bigger?

Yay, my favourite thread is here!

How've you been, user?

>Falling for bait this obvious
Got a bump from you. I win.

mine obv b/c i'm male and have a pernis and your mom is a female and has a clickt, and 99% of the time the former will be larger than the latter unless something is wrong with one of them

What are you dumb

How old are you, user? You seem pretty cool, we should hang out.

not as old as you're mom

I've been pretty good. Still lonely but I've come to accept that, how've you been op?

Okay to be fair I actually do appreciate threads like these and the fact that someone is willing to try and make this a more civil place, Anything beats traps and fag threads.

What gay weeb anime is that anime chick from tho?

How are you, Op? I'm doing okay. Not depressed enough to bring out the drinks.

It's past your bedtime. Go to sleep.

Good to hear, user. Loneliness can come and go. I've been okay. Too many things to do, and not enough time for all of them.

I'm glad you appreciate it, user. These images are from the Studio Ghibli anime Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, based on a manga by the same name written by Hayao Miyazaki. I highly recommend both; if you can see past the environmentalism, the plot and characters are very strong. It's also not very gay at all.

I'm still moving along, user. Glad you're holding it together. Do things show any signs of improving in the near future?

Hey guys. Can emotional distress disrupt sleep? I've been dealing with some emotional shit for the past week and I couldn't sleep for more than 3 hours a day since. I don't know why. But I just wake up at night without any triggers. Does any of you have experience with this and do any of you know how to stop it?

Honestly, yeah. The thing is every time I get depressed it gets worse and worse. I moved to a new city but my friends from my old city keep driving down and hanging out with me, taking me places, etc. I'm finally feeling like I actually deserve this compassion instead of feeling like I should move away.

Absolutely it can. Not OP but I've gone to bed depressed and woke up hours later feeling like sleep isn't worth it.

hey femm, why are you such a fegget?

I know that feeling. I'll be sticking around for a bit longer than before tonight so do you have any recommendations on what I could do?

Yes, I don't know if it's got scientific backup or anything, but I don't sleep well when stressed either. High stress can definitely affect your sleep.

Look, they're doing something nice for you. It's not your fault, and you shouldn't try to stop it. Enjoy it, and both you and them will get more out of it.

I dunno, you tell me.

Well, if you're going to be in the thread for a while, try talking to another user. If you think you can help someone out with a question or a problem, go for it. Conversation is welcome too.

teehee trolled, i was and the whole time

master trole

I try. I have a lot of trouble accepting kindness.

I do too. But you know what? After I shoved away all my friends because they were too kind, I got really lonely.

Being alone is miserable, user. It's hard, but you need to keep your friends close. Maybe there's something you can do for them in return. Buy 'em beer or something.

I'm trying. I cooked dinner for two of them the other day. It's the least I can do.

Well, this girl I had a crush on ages ago fell in love with someone and he broke her heart. And we've been decent friends for a good while now but recently we got into a no strings attached relationship because we don't think we can be good friends. And after this relationship ends, we're probably never going to contact each other again. I guess that's what's been keeping me up.
But I don't know what to do to get back my sleep. I need it. 3 hours a day for a week is horrible for my body and mind

I dunno how autistic this sounds, but as a little kid if I ever had horrible dreams, I imagined my thoughts were like a tv screen. I'd flick the channel and then imagine I was watching some other thought.

Okay.

It's far better than nothing. I'm sure they appreciated it. Keep trying user, don't push them away from you for being kind. Even if the things you do for them are small, they still count.

Have you tried melatonin supplements, or some kind of mild tranquilizer?

If you want this relationship to go differently, you'll need to talk to her about what you really want. That's the only way I can see that changing for the better.

I think I want the sex and the friendship. But that's not going to happen with her. So, I chose the sex. Because stupid guy brain.
I haven't tried any drugs. I haven't talked to anyone about this.

I wish that would work for me user. But these are not dreams. I just simply wake up in the middle of the night and never go to sleep for the rest of it

Hey user, not op but imma be here a while so imma do something useful.
That's actually a good method of coping with bad dreams and stuff. Personally that doesn't sound autistic at all and seems helpful in some ways.

Who are you?

The problem is not going to solve itself. It's time to act. You can get melatonin off the shelf at Walmart or a drugstore. All it does is help regulate your body clock. It's helped me in the past. Do a little research on your own, see if you can figure out what'll help you get the hours you need. But don't let this go any longer.

Alright thanks user. I'll look into the melatonin. How I wish I didn't have a conscience.
On a second note, do you have any idea what it is like to talk to a professional counselor? My first session is on next week and I'm terrified of opening uo

I'm user. Nice to meet you Fenn.

test

Alright, I hope it works for you. I personally have never met a counselor in a professional setting, so I can't help you there. Don't be afraid, they've heard everything before and they've not going to judge you.

Good to meet you too. How've things been?

I think it worked.

Been depressed as fuck the last month or so, haven't even been talking to the friends that I usually hangout with multiple times a week. I just can't stop thinking about how pointless pretty much everything in life is. Everything pretty much heads down a path of me going "that's unnecessary/worthless/pointless/etc." Can't even play games or do anything I used to really enjoy and get the same feeling I used to. When I'm at work my mind is mostly away from the depression but even there it sometimes flares up and I can't stop thinking about shit. It's really fucking shitty man and I have no clue what the fuck is up with me.

Thanks

I'm doing well. Things are very comfy for me. I spilled some food in my car so I bought some bamboo charcoal bags, they're supposed to "maintain a fresh, dry and odor free environment".
amazon.com/Moso-Natural-500-Grams-Eliminator-Eliminates/dp/B006TFO9T8

You're looking too far ahead, user. Many things really are worth it in the short term. You're trying to grasp too big a picture. If there is no meaning in your life, you need to make something meaningful.

If you can't control it at all, then there's not much I can say other than recommending you schedule an appointment with a therapist.

That's good. I hope the bamboo charcoal works, I've never heard of that.

You think it would be insane to enter the furry fandom at this point? I'm disgusted by them but I need some people to talk to with low, low standards. (Unless something's happened in the last 10 years that would increase their standards.)

I read ur story and thought I was on acid bc of how accurate that was to what happened to me. It sounds BS but get on meds bro. Just try to help urself as much as you can.

Was checking for a IP range ban. Since some dumb cunt in my area did something obviously.

Chick I've been crushing on at work and that I've been getting good signals from today told me offhand that she had a BF. Nothing that I can really do about it and I can't say I'm particularly salty about this case or whatever.

But. I've been alone for a very long time, I've had one weekend long lasting relationship since I started secondary school, (23 now) and I don't actually have any *actual* friends outside of work. It pisses me off, because everytime I find a girl who I like and who seems to like me back, they have someone else. And. I'm getting really fucked off at this happening. And I know "just keep waiting and blah blah blah"

Fuck off.

It just doesn't happen. ever.

I'd look to just about everywhere other than there if you're disgusted by furries, user. It can't end well. You can post here if you want someone to talk to, but I can't say much for the reliability of these threads.

For some people, it never does. Who can say what will happen?

You could keep trying. Or you could stop. Which seems more reasonable now?

You're still in your early 20s so join a club or something.

(I'd say join some anime/geek/comic club but these days with normies flooding those sorts of things i don't think you'd be meeting kindred spirits as you would have years back.)

I don't know if it's so serious that I need to go get professional or prescription help yet but It's just shitty.

Thanks guys, I will keep your recommendations in mind if things get worse or continue like this.

Take care of yourself, user. And as I said, don't expect it to get better on its own. It might not.

>That's good. I hope the bamboo charcoal works
Thank you. I think it's working. My cars windows are less foggy and the smell of the food I spilled is gone. Heh.

Ah, I'll keep it in mind for if I ever have a similar problem then.

It's like saying why don't I kill myself. I've thought about it many times. But what's the point?

What is the point? Is there one? Is the point worth pursuing?

Hey, I've been in a few of your threads now but I never got your name.
>How's your evening going?
It's morning here right now, just got back from breakfast
>Feeling down?
A bit, not sure why tho
>Need a hug?
I used to love hugs but now, I just hate it when people touch me. Is this a problem?

This reminds me of a story that happened to my friends and I about a year ago.

My and another friend got a giant jug of water and some uncooked spaghetti and put them into the jug just as a meme. We eventually put it in the backseat of another one of our buddy's cars when we were taking it somewhere but accidentally forgot about it. After about a week or so it started to get really hot outside and one day a bunch of pressure started building up in the jug from the spaghetti pretty much "outgasing" and the whole thing fucking exploded. Rotten, shitty spaghetti got sent all over his car, and left stains everywhere including on the ceiling.

I'll see if I can find the pictures, his car smelt so bad he had to call in sick to work because it was actually unbearable.

People call me Fenn, or sometimes Nausicaa.

How was breakfast then?

Sometimes mood can shift up and down for no apparent reason. I wish I knew more about that.

I get you man, I used to enjoy hugs too. It's been a long time though. I think it is definitely a problem.

>I'd look to just about everywhere other than there if you're disgusted by furries, user. It can't end well. You can post here if you want someone to talk to, but I can't say much for the reliability of these threads.

For a while I've wanted to meet up with people with similar interests to mine i.e. other geeks, but it seems like I missed the boat way back in the early 00s. Went to a couple of cons just to check them out last year and noticed that it's mostly normies/hipsters that come to these things and most geeks my age have already made their social circle.

Hey op I'm the user who stayed a while, just here to say that I salute you. Keep up these threads please.
Imma be leaving soon to get some sleep so, have a good one and thanks for being here
Can I have a hug before I go?

Well, you'll have to break into one. Sometimes the cool people do go to conventions, I've met some really passionate artists and fans devoted to small niches. It's not impossible to form a new social circle, no matter what age you are. Old men can make new friends, why shouldn't you?

Thanks for staying, user. I probably won't be here tomorrow, but I'll try to do some more this weekend and next week.

*hugs you tightly*

Of course you can. Take care, user. I'll see you around.

i don't fucking know anymore. I went on a drive to get a gyro with my dog and some sad fucking song came on the radio and i fucking lost it. so much so that when i went into the gyro place i was still sniveling up a storm. just been sad for a while cant really say why but this was the fist time i cried really hard in a long while.

also got my dog some gyro meat, he loved it.
do you think dogs know how much we love them?

You don't enjoy giving hugs or receiving hugs?

I wish we had some of those mats then

ah original misty and pikachu

I love the old animes

I'm a the "I can't" gif user but I have this same problem, hugs give me the heeby jeebies and give me goosebumps, it's weird as fuck.

Sup Forums and spaghetti goes so well together

You've got to let it all out sometimes, user. Sometimes it's with your dog.

I think they do know. They can understand when you love them or hate them, or fear them. In a simple sort of way, but yes, they know.

Yeah, I don't like touching people at all.

It's one of my favorites.

>gyro meat

No idea what that is, I assuming it's donner kebab meat judging by gyro.

>Sometimes the cool people do go to conventions

I know I sound like I'm bitching about nothing but it annoys me that geek has gone mainstream. Like 10-15 years ago if you met someone into those kind of things, chances are that you would be on the same page socially and in other interests. It was like a marker for socially-awkward people to find other socially-awkward people.

Any it's nearly 4am here. I'll join this thread if it pops up again.

you don't say

So all your hugs are done begrudgingly?

Get some sleep user, you need it. Too many good things have been ruined by the mainstream. Not just geekiness.

kek

Digital hugs pose no issue. I don't give hugs in real life.

Hey, can I get a hug? I'm going through some very difficult times

*hugs you tightly* Sure thing, user. Do you want to talk about it, or no?

It hasn't been a good week, my friends decided they were better without me and my cat just died about 6 hours ago. I'm just sitting here crying at the moment

Damn. I... I'm sorry user, I have no words.

not even special hugs?
not even with your uncle?

HOLY FUCK TOO GODDAMNED CUTE

It's okay, not many words can describe the pain I'm feeling right now. I came here for some nice words and a hug from someone. No one hugs me at all in real life.

>my cat just died about 6 hours ago

where are you

I watch dub anime and honestly it's amazing.

Especially not the special huggies with uncle Jonathan.

*hugs you again* I wish I could say that someone will, but I don't know.

Which ones? Some are better than others.

It's okay, don't worry about me. Sad life right now, but what is a day without a little night? I'm gonna go to sleep. Thanks you so much for the hugs

Sleep well. You'll feel stronger in the morning, I think.

Come again if you want. You'll always be welcome here.

I appreciate it :)

Summer Wars, at the moment.

Thanks user, I always thought they were adorable :)

Hm, I haven't seen that one. Have you compared the dub to the original?

Kill yourself, faggot.

How and why?

Did you end up skimming the boorus for some more Nausicaa pics?

Yeah, I did pick up a few more. I didn't run a script, so I still only have around eighty, but it seems to be enough.

A little. Mostly it just feels right for these characters to sound like this. Since we all have our general experience with the undub from before. This is the second time I'm watching Summer Wars, I think I love this animu.
Kek.

>to be enough
never

just get grabber off of github, m8

Hm, okay. I get you. What is Summer Wars about? Can you give me a brief overview?

Ooh ooh post some more!

Saved. Thanks.

I did, but I haven't gotten around to using it.

are you sure about that

>tfw no plushfu

Yeah. Kill the thread.

Aw, the little Teto is pretty cute.

I love good dubs only because I cannot fully appreciate the art when reading subs.

yessir