Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
So I pretty much hate the bitch that I've been talking to for around eight months now,
How do I tell her to fuck off in the nicest way possible?
(She still enjoys talking to me)

Tell her you saw your sister naked and didnt look away instantly.

that picture is absolute fucking gold!

I honestly wish some shit like that would work LOL... *sigh*

GOLIATH : ONLINE

ghost the shit out of her

In my experience the best way is to just stop acting interested in her. Don't respond to her texts so much. Don't put too much thought into it. Eventually she will get the hint.
This is actually kind of nice in a girl's mind

I'm pretty sure this bitch is in love with me Sup Forumsro, the feelings that were once there have faded, we also share a group of friends that we conversation with often, not sure how to tell her to fuck off...

either you can be straight up with her and take all the hell you deserve after you tell her off

or you can one word the shit out of her and have her overly attached to you and ruin your fucking life.

i've been through both. be blunt about it and forget her

She'd more than likely tell all of my friends how much of a cockhead I am, Shits tough

Have you tried killing yourself?

Yeah

Then, just be upfront an honest with her. Those are generally the 2 best ways to deal with it.

Ok, then casually talk about other women to her.
When you are hanging out, look at other women and let her notice
If she asks to hang out with you, make excuses and not even good ones
Either she will get the hint or she will become crazy... If she becomes more crazy, just tell the bitch you aren't hot on her and would appreciate her fucking off.

this

I think you're right Sup Forumsro, I have a lot of newly attained hatred for her, but some love still resides, I think a lot needs to be thought out before anything happens.

have you stuck your meat in it?

I like your style, but I would like to do this in a way where I don't have to spend a period of time getting my message through to her lol, I might as well do all of what you just said though

Both virgins, the feelings we have.. or had, stem from personality, although we're both in that 8-10 region of attractiveness, that more than likely had an influence on it as well

>coming to Sup Forums for advice
please kill yourself user

Nigga you like 14 gtfo

depends if you care about hurting her feels or not bro. if you dont care say whatever ur thinking. if you do then say you dont think your right for each other or something. Bitches love that.