Mexican here

So, yes I have lived in the USA since birth. In our community, there is a little unsaid rule we have. Don't snitch. Sup Forums what if I told you I might know of a family in my town who is distributing drugs for the cartel. In fact, it is common knowledge in the Hispanic community that said family is selling drugs. Whats even more hilarious, they hide their wealth under the guise of another business. They own a bakery where they probably take flour/cocaine shipments and no one bats an eye. Keep in mind this is a poor town, and somehow this spanish bakery is making enough money for the family to own not one but two multi-level houses, i swear their kids and his wife wear different jeans every day. Not just regular jeans, jeans from the buckle. Point is, they are extremely wealthy and hiding it. Imagine how many more communities this happens in the USA. Look for signs Sup Forums. There is no such thing as a honestly rich mexican. My question to you is, should I snitch? I don't do drugs myself. I would also like to know if there is any way I can keep completely anonymous because I don't want cartels coming after my ass. What would you do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dea.gov/ops/submit.php
youtube.com/watch?v=lFV1uT-ihDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This pretty much demonstrates why Mexico is a failed state.

They will chop your head off. Local authorities may be getting a cut. Becareful.

O SHIT!

Damn America is scary.

Just call anonymously.

Burn down the bakery duh.

call whom?

Do you think those drugs are detriment to the people that are buying them? Is society at large going to have to pay for their mistakes at some point? Is someone in any part of the chain being coerced?

I don't know what to tell ya, just remember what the niggers say: "snitches get stitches".

Cool story bro

No estes chingando pinche gringo cara de mecos.

>My question to you is, should I snitch?
will the feds be giving you millions of dollars for your contribution? if not then hell no fuck the police

DEA if you're skeptical about local PD
Fuck those assholes hard

I'd report them to the police on a tip line.

Don't snitch is the reason Mexico is a fucking basket case of cartel violence and political corruption.

Translation, spic?

And I wouldn't snitch, OP. I don't think your faggoty, little ass could handle the consequences because they will find out it was you. Just leave it alone, Jose. Go get a better job and better yourself if you're obviously so sick of mowing lawns for under minimum wage.

Spic.

Well if you're going to snitch, don't go to the local pd. You need to go federal in this case. Make sure to call the appropriate authorities like ATF, DEA, and FBI.

When you call ATF, make sure to emphasize the large caliber automatic weaponry you've heard discharged from their "compound."

yes because our poor town cant get out of the dark ages because everyone has a financial vice here. a white girl was actually kidnapped here and supposedly it was because she her boyfriend was involved with cartels and he owed them money. So now shes a cheap slut somewhere in Mexico.

Nobody cares.
Shit is old news.
Snitches get stitches and lay in ditches.

Dude the cartell probaly owns the local cops as well. If you _want_ to snitch go to the FBI.

It is the right thing to be sure, if you're a good christian that is what you should do. But dont be a retard about it and mentaly prepare to keep your mouth shut about it for the next 10 years.

That means no getting senslessly drunk or stoned untill that time has passed or you moved out of the comunity as a safety precaution. The cartells do NOT fuck around with snitches.

If you're afraid just go to some other location, and use some random phone to tip them.

yes mexican latrino people are pure shit we know.

Do they have have a hot daughter? Get job at bakery, woo hottie, marry into family and join the other family business.

He's just some punk ass white boy pretending to be mexican talking shit on a asian image board.

Then yes, you should snitch. Show them that tough love that they won't show themselves.

Buy a burner phone, call the DEA.

you have internet you fucking beaner fucking drop an anonymous tip on the local law enforcement site ffs. "dont snitch" is nigger code for "dont tell on me". try taking some initiative and help clean up your shitty fucking community us whites so nicley moved out of to let you ruin, the least you could do is maintain the fucking place. fucking what a time to be a live

>hurrr durrr should i report these people for helping fund the murder, extortion and oppression of my people?

im scared.

do you want to do it for me?

Do what you want to do.

You have your bias one way or the other.

I probably wouldn't do it, but it depends what else they were doing, what the collateral damage has been.

Man the fuck up.

be a man ffs, get the number for DEA tips line, go to a local corner store or some shit(you know the cameras never work) and fucking call the number and drop the tip, you can accomplish this in 3-5 min and help clean up your community. shit will never change if you wait for "them" to take care of it.

IF you are an honest man then absolutely.
"Snitching" is a meme created by faggot criminals.

dea.gov/ops/submit.php DEA tips-better yet the power of the internet. here OP

you don't have to put your personal info

The only thing required is the locations and captcha

Is this a super clever personal army request, you silly-boy?

I personally believe that, in a perfect scenario, ho or ongst thrives prevents a lot of unwanted tragedies and leads to a cleaner downfall of criminal enterprises without collateral damage.

This does NOT MEAN that law abiding citizens have to follow your own rules. So if you want a clique of criminals that keep their own order and to themselves, that's fine, but don't drag innocents into it when you get found out.

Bump

???

>ho or ongst
?
im so scared i personally havent been affected by the drug cartel here. i do feel like if i just do this, people would change hopefully. idk i think im just gonna wait until im older and if im still living here. desu u guys know too much already all i have to do is tell u what town i am from and any one of u can report this for me :3

What a cuck. Report anonymously to the FBI. Send a tip to the media. Nobody has to know.

Fucks sake, OP. You're making us look bad out there.

If you report them, will you be able to play dumb? That's the big question.

Also, do they have any reason to think of you when asking themselves who must have done it?

yes and no

what is the number to the bakery? for lulz purposes

>i have to do is tell u what town i am from and any one of u can report this for me :3

then do it faggot.

Jesus christ this is why we want a fucking wall you know.

o shit! this thread just turned into something else lmao this is such a SICK IDEA MAN

I think there's not much more we can give you.

I would probably do it if I felt confident it wouldn't come back to bite me or anyone else I love in the ass.

>wearing jeans is considered a display of wealth

But jeans are for the working class...

Some jeans cost $1000, brother.

>no such thing as honestly rich mexican.

bullshit

my GF parents run a pipline company. they labor. but they are millionaires, new trucks, new houses, and my gf bought me a mercedes.

have u ever been at a mexican catholic church? we dont dress up in suits and ties and dresses. everyone wears the flashiest jeans they own with checkered shirts and the women usually wear those stretchy half sleeved overly decorated shirts.

and on the side they have cartel roots

Even $1000 jeans are still jeans.

That's like overly expensive sneakers. It's still casual garbage.

nope, they dont, already talked with GF about that.

Yeah, but you were playing dumb like you didn't know jeans could suggest that you have a lot of money. Stupid nigger.

Well you people infected our government and neutralized our agencies so my advice is hobestly to be careful and trust no one.
Honestly, when you people behave like this, where do you people get off not expecting to be hated?
You can gave a country that works, with functioning social institutions, or you can have daily jeans from the buckle.

This is probably a good idea if you value the safety of you and those you hold dear.

How can you deal with those people?

wow when u put it that way im inclined more to do it. the whole community is suffering because they want to wear jeans.

i dont fit in with them desu :( they really made my life a living hell for trying to act white or be better than them im doing ok just really lonely

There are plenty of rich mexicans

You're just a beaner

There are millions of "mexicans" whose families have been here since before there was a mexico. Fuck off, beaner.

I think ill just do it when i have a bout of rage that is large enough when i really hate mexicans. ill just do it to relieve the anger. I hope the DEA keeps ip #s safe and i hope my tip will become a national story ill be sure to do it during a downtime of happenings so it can pick up national attention and maybe then encouraging other people to drop tips as well.

yea ok

You're an illegal beaner, that's all there is to it. You have no roots here and you think everyone is like you. Fuck off.

ur retarded

ur retarded
wow im so embarrased 乄D

>it's a convince the underage beaner to snitch on a cartel and get beheaded episode

>Bean Clan is arrested and possibly deported
>one little beanlet is killed and never breeds

find a way to contact the DEA directly, preferably in a neighbouring county first so the paper trail is more spread out. frequently bother them with questions and 'providing more information' until it becomes an annoyance to them.
This will get results but does nothing for your safety if the wrong people catch wind. The question is whether you're willing to sacrifice your safety for the good of the community. Most people aren't, hence why you find yourself in this position to begin with.

Yes, snitch. Download and use Tails. Snitch in anonymous written tip on DEA/FBI/ATF website. There is literally 0% chance they will find you.

Snitch if it means getting cartel money out of your area, by all means.

Find the name of a higher-up detective in your local police department, send an anonymous letter/place an anonymous call from a payphone, explain what you saw, and let things go their course.

The cartels use your people for making money and don't give a fuck about any of you no matter what they say, so why not stick it to 'em and make your community a better place at the same time?

Anonymous tips are rarely good enough for police to get a warrant. For one to rise to the level of probable cause, you would need some facts that the cops can verify independently and take to the judge, and even then, our court system considers that somewhat dubious.

This. You could probably submit an anonymous tip online just like you can with the FBI.

Do you live by the law of the jungle or the law of the land? I understand that you would still be a wild indian if your ancestors weren't raped by Europeans a couple centuries ago, but that isn't any excuse to act like a monkey.

Fuck off, you subhuman nigger. Citizens don't care about your street snitching culture.

This is like that one episode of Angie Tribeca

Not if you contact the DEA directly...

If you're down with being decapitated with a chainsaw then I say go on and drop a dime.

Just a little friendly advice. If you say "everyone knows they sell drugs" and nobody says shit. I'd keep my fucking mouth shut. We just had a Mexican lawyer, supposedly he represented the intersts of the gulf cartel while also being "snitch" to the US gov, he was filled with holes in a fucking shopping center in one of the nicest neighborhoods in the area. Fact of the matter is you fuck with those people and the fuck back.

Watched the movie last night. Almost wanted to cry. It's impossible to beat them. Might as well join them.

Rats are a dieing breed but fuck those wet backs buy a burner phone call dea tell them the family name and address what you think is going down then smash the phone and make the call some place you gonna be overhead

no mexican would know the difference between whom and who nice try agent smith

>mfw, im rich mexican running a legitimate small business and paying taxes on all fronts

Get fucked puto. Si no sabes como corre el dinero siempre seras pobre.

Nigger, my family has been in Texas for 200 years and we aren't up to shit. You may be right but are clearly too autistic to do anything about it. Send an user tip and move about your business.

dont be a faggot, they are wealth creators and their spending keeps people employed. wreck a booming local economy for what? the operation will just move on and the cartel will extract a collective punishment on the townsfolk. you won't save anyone. you won't stop the supply & demand equation. don't be dumb.

Don't snitch. And I say that as red-blooded American.

However, why shouldn't you benefit as well? If I were you I would try to get free cocaine in exchange for your cooperation. Or just straight up break into the place and steal pounds of blow.

You yourself can get rich, and as long as they don't know it was you they have no recourse. They won't call the cops because they can't report that without incriminating themselves.

Remember how the saying goes 'snitches get safe neighborhoods.'

lmao because mexico is saturated with legitimate tax paying businesses

I didnt even read past "what if i knew a family that was selling drugs".

Fuck your hood mentality.
Its like you think you are gangster niggers.
You are shitskinned spics.
You are unpatriotic.
You are mobwifing the drug trade.
You are hurting the US.
This is why you need to go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=lFV1uT-ihDo

i am mexican :)

Just blackmail the family. Tell them to send 1000$ (in bitcoins) every month to you so you wont snitch em

or at least one free cake

Thank you so much for bringing your culture to the USA. Can't wait for Mexico 2.

Cuck

DO IT OP. DO IT FOR TRUMP.

>There is no such thing as a honestly rich mexican
Faggot.

Do you even have proofs on this?

>jeans are for the working class

they were once. now jeans, along with hoodies, are a way for robber barons to signal solidarity (falsely) with
the working class people that they prey upon. fashion trends trickle down to the rest of the populace accordingly