youtube.com/watch?v=0mtY0dLfK1Y
youtu.be/hFp_TPmfxSE?t=31m28s
youtube.com/watch?v=hFp_TPmfxSE&t=31m58s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

feminism was a mistake

Unnecessary and moronic

fuck feminism
got any pics that are more revealing?

inherently unfair, a distraction from what is natural and necessary.

a morale killer. to see an otherwise unqualified class of people favored to meet some sort of artificial quota.

Cunts

Had good intentions initally, that means nothing now as it preys on people's sense good morals or moral ideals with fallacious arguments and or intellectually dishonesty. No longer necessary in today's western society and is more focused on supremacy or hatred of dudes than women's rights now especially where its needed like the middle east.

Tummy.

i agree, mostly for third wave.

>I like Sleater-Kinney
>sex-positivity is cool
>intersectionality makes sense
>but alongside prejudice+power it doesn't
>intersectionality also sort of makes it silly to call it feminism anymore if it's taken to its logical extreme

totally agree. great explanation.

Feminism is garbage

I dig it. Women are definitely treated as less than equal when compared to men. Just visit Sup Forums or Sup Forums for examples.

I especially like that it makes the neckbeards of Sup Forums so uncomfortable. Heaven forbid a women assert herself as a human!

Bri chan??

You have my attention op.

Pretty pointless these days, just a power struggle for people to bitch more for "muh eqwalitee"
Any more pics?

howdy :-)

I think you should get out more

Thank you OP I wasn't expecting you to comply but I am also pleasantly surprised and very aroused.

>intersectionality
A bullshit word that leftists made up to try to give reason to why they aren't liked.
They aren't liked because they're unlikeable. There no systemic racism, patriarchy, etc. anymore - some people are just miserable cunts who aren't feeling useful unless they are playing the victim.
Fuck off with those made up words.

All feminism is equally shit, from the beginning of time it has implanted this rash idea in womens' heads that being a cog in the corporate wheel is much more important than being a housewife and taking care of your child and your husband (when he is not out working and providing for the house). In fact, thanks to feminism this behavior is now discouraged by society and instead fathers and mothers are both expected to be cogs in the corporate machine while daycare "takes care" of your children.

In other words, fuck feminism in all of it's forms because it has subverted the traditional family in western civilization.

Rockerfellers funded feminism. The result was instead of only being able to tax half of the population now they can collect tax money from men AND women. To salt the wound now it is popular for children to find their way into the school system for early indoctrination.

Feminism is just like racism, it's just another way to divide and conquer us.

Sad I lost my sister to feminism...

Had nice tits tbh (separated for a loooong time)

"Traditional" meaning women are expected to be servents to men? Sounds fucked up to me

i know, i dont like the thought of sending my future kids to daycare... tbh its always been a natural thought in my head to provide for my children as i am their mother, but i still would want their dad around (but they only give like... how many weeks off to see your newborn? idek)...

youre so enlightened sir

>woman
>human
Buddy, I got news for you - people are shit.
Don't matter if you got a couple of gaping holes or a cock - most of you bastards are a waste of oxygen and the world would be better off without you.
Don't try to get preachy - you're one of the wastes.

would you kindly post more?

Thought it was you! Man, brings be back to the good ol days fuck

Show tits

what was your first threesome like?

Ask C. Paglia. She's a god.

Please tell me more about how GREAT you are, oh masterful overlord. If only I could be WORTHY of your MAJESTY

In all seriousness, go see a therapist. You've got some hardcore insecurities to work through

ok sorry I'll revise
>treating issues someone faces by considering them as an individual with all the groupings they fall into taken into account makes sense

you do realize that intersectionality (an idea that feminists did make up) has a meaning right, my point about its logical extreme was that it actually reduces people to individuals

fuck me for expecting to actually start a talk about the philosophy of feminism on here, and not just get "lol sjw leftist cucks"

maybe :-)

agreed

Traditional as in women are required to be loving and nurturing mothers. Stay with the children and teach them. Help the family members who are in need of guidance.

Women are now:
>wearing pants
>wearing makeup
>Acting like sluts
>drinking alcohol, smoking, and abusing drugs
>Paying taxes even though there are no laws in the USA that require US citizens to pay income taxes!

WOW, what a fucking victory. So much good that whole thing was... Hmm I guess it's time we get back on track.... Oh wait! War time! Considering those taxes are going to fund a war and the US has never had a time of peace and the military budget is directly linked to the income taxes...

Oh the shame... You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think.

This is Sup Forums. Everybody has an automatic reaction to shit on any dialogue recognizing the humanity of women, Muslims, blacks, etc

Uncesscesary

Women have all the legal rights and more of men in the Western world.

i remember sealed hot wheels..

Men do all those things you consider so bad. Why can't women?

The true queen of b, amirite haha

Feminism was necessary until the victim card got maxed out.

I'm glad to live in a country where women have more freedoms than say... the middle East. We are not perfect, but we are not horrible neither.

But now it's politicized as a fulcrum for the shitty communist party, because it feels so good to be a woman to say you're a victim of something.

It's whatever though. If you hate men, you're the same as someone who hates Jewish people. You're an irrational thinker who feels like yoh can use past events to justify hatred.

I never said I was anyway better, you chucklefucks are delusional though believing your worth something. You're not.

I ain't insecure, and ain't bullshitting myself about how import I am either. I'm not. You're not. Everyone you know l, like them or not, isn't.

Trips declared it. Post more OP

Show me your tits

Write the date on your palm and Sup Forums above your bellybutton

Women are a pillar of the future. Nothing I listed above is benificial to independence and they all are detrimental to raising an independent tight nit family.

youtube.com/watch?v=0mtY0dLfK1Y

post hot wheels

It has zero meaning - another bullshit word they made up to be the victim.
When they aren't busy making up shit - words, statistics, events - they're busy perverting the language to suit their ends.
Fuck anyone who calls themselves a feminist - I don't care if you got tits and a vag or a cock - you're a piece of shit who deserves to be rotting in a field somewhere.

Well of course the father will still be around. I have experienced the traditional household firsthand from childhood. My mother was a stay at home housewife who took care of me and cleaned the house while my father worked 2 jobs as a cop and auto mechanic to provide for us. Things worked out pretty good but my father's confrontational nature caused him to lash out at people when he's angry and my mother got sick of it so they divorced when I was 6.

yeah, just but after ignoring these sorts of threads for a while you get hopeful again

also in regards to all the "we don't need feminism anymore" there are still issues that effect women, but besides those few feminism should've made the switch to billing itself as egalitarianism, especially with the widespread adoption of the intersectional model in academic feminism

youtu.be/hFp_TPmfxSE?t=31m28s

Proof womens liberation aka feminism is a scam and a fraud.

I don't have any - lost them in 'Nam to a gook mine.

>Start the video @ 31:28

sorry to hear that honey :(

This isn't really fair because a lot of these offenders are blacks and like 3 of every 4 of them don't have a father.

soviet out lined subversion method meant to destabilize and destroy the western governments to allow invaders an easy means of taking over

Also do you have an updated snapchat? I followed you a while back but you went inactive :(

3rd wave? Terrible. Advocating to the problem, not the people who progress. I believe they're centered around the censorship of anything remotely offensive. Sure, advocating for rape is fine, letting women choose if they keep babies for problems such as rape, It's disabled, etc.. is cool, but when they try to justify their actions onto others by blaming males or white people is retarted.

>"This isn't really fair because a lot of these offenders are blacks and like 3 of every 4 of them don't have a father."

Yes, and what does this tell you about black people and the culture that surrounds them? I'll let you figure this one out...

i have a kik! urinalangel

I DUCKING CAME HERE FOR TITS I DON'T CARE IF SOME NIP NAP FUCKING ZIPPERHEAD SHOT YOUR CHEESE ITZ OFF. I WANNA SEE THOSE FUCKERS SINCE OP PROBABLY AIN'T GONNA GIVE ME ANY GOOD GERKIN JERKIN MATERIAL.

youtube.com/watch?v=hFp_TPmfxSE&t=31m58s

>Not fair
How do you think those kids feel? How fucking fair is it to the children from a fatherless home? Hmmmm?

I don't hear you impassioned and ready to change their lives.

Hippity hoppity women are property, end of fucking story. Back to the kitchen, garden, and house work bitch where we need you!

more bellybutton, please

last man on earth in his banana base keeping the feminists out 2034

Thanks! Maybe ill overcome my social anxiety one day and ask what's up haha

alrighty allow me to provide the definition again friendo apparently you didn't get it the first time

intersectionality: the idea that all of the groups someone fits into not just one (i.e. gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, class) affect how they are treated or if they do or do not experience prejudice

though you seem to be so invested in being a shit as to not actually think about this in any depth

I agree with 60-75% of it, but I refuse to feel bad about being a straight white male.

Also pls do not spam her Sup Forumstards

So you agree with the traditional household being destroyed in favor of a neoliberal subversion tactic designed to turn both men and women into corporate slaves while the state and media raises their kids? Think! Feminism in and of itself is shit and is aimed at demolishing western civilization.

Then suck a dudes dick and have your peepee chopped off. Identify yourself as a vagina-having gay male and suck a shit ton of dicks. They can't touch yoh if you play by their rules.

OP if you are reading this please for the love of god whip those delicious mammaries out so I can masturbate with sand paper, like I normally do because I have social anxiety issues.

if you think women are unequal to men theb you are correct, women have a better chance in social situations, women dominate family circles and societies opinions, women can walk into a job 10 Times easier than a man (you would be suprised how many women get hired instead of men because their better to look at and more approachable.

so again women are not equal to met, in almost every modern day weatern situation they have the advantage!

your barracking for the wrong side

all collectivist ideologies are for the sheep

all these woman are fighting for "the cause", not for themselves or any other specific woman with difficulties

everytime something happens with a woman and they start a shitstorm, they never talk about that woman or the specific rapist that committed the rape, they only talk about how is "patriarchal society" or "rape culture" fault

they don't give a shit about woman, they just puppets

Well havent seen you in a while, you've grown so much

Look it's not my fault their parents are shitty. Why tf should I have to do anything about it you fucking cretin?

I don't know enough about it to make an educated opinion.
I've only second hand knowledge from anti feminist sources and I don't care enough about the subject to put more effort into researching it.

hey Bree show ur sweet ass in them jeans

It varies. If we're talking about the idea that a woman can't just fuck whoever they want without being slut shamed, yeah, that's some bullshit. Same about the wage gap. but the exact second any feminist says "We have to change this piece of art" They can swallow a gallon of bleach for all I care. You don't fuck with art, that's money, and men in suits with a rod up their ass's job.

Things where all good. and then chaos ensued.

Feminism is obviously worse than drugs. Just go vegan, find a loyal mate, raise an independent/healthy family... Go, fulfill your destiny. You are at a steep disadvantage otherwise.

wage gap is constructed by women choice not unequal opportunities!

>>Paying taxes even though there are no laws in the USA that require US citizens to pay income taxes!
Oooooh, you're one of those types of crazy.

"Deloris cooks dinner for her family, hoping that her husband, Dick, doesn't see the singed edges on the Christmas ham. As chief breadwinner of the house, and having the richest salary in the neighborhood, $30 a week, he expects dinner to be absolutely perfect.
What's this? He appears to find a single blonde hair in his peas.
Looks like Deloris will be spending Christmas night out in the shed again! Hahaha!"

>"go vegan"
>not eating wild game that you hunted

off yourself

Feminism is great!

Did someone say CHAOS?

Your body is so beautiful it should be on display on 4 Chan for all Sup Forums to see

what's feminism?

So has she spent other Christmases in the shed too? Is it a specific Christmas thing or is it her normal well deserved punishment? I'd only say it's cruel if she's put out there for anything other than ruining baby Jesus' birthday. A couple of lashes would do fine on a non-holiday.

It's the reason people treat feminism like it's a four letter word.

Grow your own food and not end up in the hospital with degenerative diseases.... Ya, I like that outcome.

I like the firearms though, unlike most vegans.

Som1 start a Sup Forumsri dump

Feminism is pure fucken cancer.

If everyone went out and hunted wild game one year we would kill off nearly all the game animals in short order but permaculture homesteads.... Those are sustainable.

although feminism of the original variety is still a great thing, and a necessary thing, the third wave is entitled middle-class women with very few actual problems looking for reasons to feel oppressed.

feminism could be valuable again but not until the blue-haired Tumblr brigade dies of myocardial infarction from their body-positive bullshit

When Deloris disrespects Jesus or America, she gets the worst punishments.
Seeing as the shed is a worthwhile punishment the night of Christmas, and because she's been getting fat, she should be able to stay warm out there...
But on independence day, Dick must get a little more creative now.
Especially for minor offenses that would only receive a back hand, because the sanctity of the good ol US of A needs to be respected. Usually Dick gives the kids, Judy, Tom and Penelope some Roman candles to shoot at the stupid bitch.