Is girl from rape thread still here?

Is girl from rape thread still here?

Felt like I related a lot to her.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/743797542/#743817002
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just want someone to talk to if you want to user...I don't know is probably a dumb thought

Yeah, man. She was great. I'm a fucked up person who can only truly relate to other fucked up persons, though.

There's no such thing as a fucked up person user. There is only conforming or not conforming to the cognitive expectations society places on you.

You just want more nudes and ask pretentious questions, please, you dont fool anybody except yourselves
also, I would like honestly to see her a little more naked

While there's some true to it, social expectations are not purely arbitrary. There's such thing as healthiness.

Girl from rape thread as in shes into rape? Count me in

well im here. i'll leave soon because i'm getting tired

>not posting tits
>not getting the fuck out

pick one

can we watch a little of your vagina pleas?

yeah vagina will do us all good!

i have fapped like crazy thinking on how you were being penetrated by your rapist, how does that makes you feel?

Ever been real raped, or just play raped

If you're still considering killing your self before 30, pick a random date so I can follow suit.

I'm 23 and have never been able to see my self living that long. Actually make it in December.

She did already to be fair.

>You just want more nudes
Yeah, of course, but we don't want just nudes but nudes specifically from her, as beta as that may sound.

Somebody wasn't in the last thread

i like your tits.

handful sized is enough for grabbing during doggy or prone bone.

can you write happy birthday on your ass cheek and spread for me please?

chec em

Is there a reason why you cover your left nipple?

No I wasn't, but now I wish I would have. Caps?

Only in the sense, I think, that if you can't perceive reality in a generally cohesive manner, or you have improper emotional responses to stimuli, you're obviously not healthy. Other than that, I don't really think there's any cognitive way of being that's "unhealthy."

This nigger thinks this is a whore-wathever-thread

new here bamp

This thread isn't coming out as great as the last one. In the last thread there was a sense of intimacy that made the tits more erotic.

i know it's weird but even if i have this fetish, thinking about the actual thing that happened makes me feel very sick
it's fucking weird i know
i always imagine someone else, and also not being 11

i was thinking the night of christmas. if my life goes downhill, christmas might be the hardest and saddest day of the year for me. that's probably when i'll do it.

Shorts.
Off.

I would love a pic of you on all fours from behind with your tits hanging

Directed at you both. The intimacy was because the conversation was more open and blunt than could be had by talking to a therapist.

Who doesn't have a million questions for a girl who got raped. If I can learn and jerk off at the same time then that's just bonus points.

Hey, when I fantasize about raping and torturing women, it's not women I know. It's not even "real" women, it's more of a faceless unwilling victim. I'm far more turned on by the theoretical concept of rape than the actual, real life execution of it, or the consequences for all people involved. That's pretty normal.

>there was a sense of intimacy that made the tits more erotic

What are your fetishes anyway, other than rape fantasizes?

Femanon what would you like your name to be?

She is beautiful and had a awful think happen to her. The last thread she opened up to us. She shared herself and I felt moved to share it that.

>fantasies* (I guess, english not first language)

Have you have nightmares or flashback about being raped or forced to do something intimate?
Weird questio: was your hair short by the time you got penetrated by that man, how was your look back then?

Christmas would be the edgiest time to an hero so great choice. Don't leave me hanging when the time comes.

Do you think you have a chance to find true happiness?

This nigger thinks any thread where a camwhore is posting tits isn't a whore-whatever-thread

can anyone give me a rundown of what happened to this girl?

she was raped obviously and is too autistic to move on and get over it

>743833810
Fuck, I always miss out on the good threads.

thebarchive.com/b/thread/743797542/#743817002

it's always a faceless guy for me too. and i think i'm the same as you. gosh why am i even trying to understand it.

well... rape as a starter
bdsm, age play, choking, pet play, spanking
it's pretty soft for Sup Forums, i know. but i already feel terrible for having these thoughts after everything

oh yes. i used to get nightmares at least once a week. i have a lot more nightmares than the people i know in general, even if it's not directly related to it
and i probably had "short" hair, maybe shoulder-length, my mom insisted it on keeping it at least that short.

heh, no worries. i have no idea what year i'll do it exactly. as soon as my parents die, i guess

faggot

For real though:
I have a gf of 4 years now, she moved away for work less than a year in so we do it long-distance, once or twice a month.
I'm saying this because our relationship format might be of interest to you: she's almost as much of a sub as I am a dom and at this point (after much conversation and fantasy roleplay and careful discussion about actual boundaries), I have "permission" to rape her on my whim. Sometimes that means just forcing her head down on my dick while I drive, sometimes it means waking her up in the middle of the night with a hand on her mouth and my cock in her cunt, and sometimes (once so far) it means showing up at her apartment three hours away before she gets home from work, hiding in her closet, and then ambushing her, overpowering her, forcing a bag over her head, and raping her for hours.
There are people who do this and I personally think (no shit) that it's perfectly normal and OK. So does she, for what it's worth. It's not as extreme as actual, literal rape, but that's not really what turns you on, is it? It's the concept of rape, which we both get to explore without consequence once or twice a month.
I know everyone's gonna call me a lying faggot and that's OK with me. I just wanted you to be aware that it's a big fucking world out there and there are people for everybody. As far as fetishes go, your rape kink is pretty fucking normal. If you're careful and honest about what you do and do not like, you can find yourself in a fun, healthy relationship... and still get raped on the regular.

Good luck, femanon.

>rape as a starter
>bdsm, age play, choking, pet play, spanking
I've dated several rape victims and that's pretty standard

next question: somebody fucking you while they make you recount the story of what happened to you, hot or traumatising?

>Pet Play
Do you own a leash or any collars? This is my MAIN fetish.

> when my parents die
That's just an unreliable metric

>as soon as my parents die, i guess

that's gay, by then you won't want to anymore. Do it while the getting's good

wow I'm such a fucking faggot but I'm sorry you feel the way you do. But life can get better. Good luck

In the next answer post could we have another view of your breasts please femanon?

>i already feel terrible for having these thoughts after everything
I understand why you feel this way, but I think you're too tough with yourselve.

Do you feel the rape in some way corrupted you and now there's no going back from that?

i am 100% sure that i stand the chance, but i am also 99.8% sure that i won't find it.
everything is just so pointless and sad

pretty much
except i got over the rape
but my retarded ass developed unhealthy coping mechanisms that i thought worked but just made everything worse
and now i'm depressed and it doesn't even have to do anything with what happened anymore

Age play? You would be a cute loli if your tits weren't so big. Sorry if this triggers your body stuff.

Im not from an anglo country and I am "average" for my countrys male standars, I just have a complex with my height, Im 1.71 m. do you think girls have in mind manlet standards, what do you think about body complexes?

Oh so it's just a general depression and not about the rape specifically? That's much easier, it'll go away with enough time, even though you'll think that's a retarded thing for me to tell you now (but it's true)

ok but did you date rape victims or 'rape victims'

damis? :(

I have nothing to add to this thread
relation ships and sound like too much work
u can get the same affect from your hand and some lotion

you most likely have a good chance of finding some retard who would treat you really well for almost nothing in return. Use that to your advantage.

>I got over it
>but I'm depressed
k

Damis

(Not OP)
I don't know, man. My problem with depression is not the depression in itself but all the things I lost because of it. I know I could get better if I tried, but I don't want to because I can't get over what I've lost. I think maybe OP feels the same way.

the former. when you're into the fun kinks you tend to get girls with fucked up childhood experiences.

some once-off rape, regular molestation, etc. I think the mildest was just ongoing physical abuse.

Im willing to bet that she would prefer someone who'd treat her like shit so it doesn't disturb her world view of life sucking.

>all the things I *hypothetically* lost

fixed it for you.
things don't usually follow into the best possible outcome, even in the best of circumstances.

Hey I hear you, and it's a slow upward curve, but once a single thing goes right again, you'll feel like you can win more and more of it back

right she probably would constantly feel it a fallacy and eventually break that relationship.

honestly, i don't think that having a rape fetish is weird. i don't think that any fetish is weird. sure, i like some more than others but who am i to judge? and your relationship sounds great, user.
i just find it strange that i still fantasize about it when i know how horrible it is

traumatising. i hate this memory
i understand it's weird but... i mean if they force me to do it it could be hot since they're forcing me to. but just remembering it, without context, makes me feel not very good and not very aroused
i have no idea why rape in general is okay but that particular memory is nope.exe when i fantasize about much much worse

>Do you own a leash or any collars?
i don't, sadly. i'd love to.

>That's just an unreliable metric
>that's gay, by then you won't want to anymore.
kek i know, but i don't think i could do it if they're still alive. i love them too much.

thanks. it makes me feel better

i don't know about taking other pics, i know they are shit

that's what i tell myself... but still, it's no excuse. a lot of people get raped. they don't end up like me

What a pretty little cunt. Keep it shaved for me ;)

>i have no idea why rape in general is okay but that particular memory is nope.exe when i fantasize about much much worse
nope, thats not surprising. most girls who were raped don't like to relive their own experience however kinky they are, some have managed to sexualise the event though. I just find it really hot to make them.

It's fin

damis

Show ur belly button close

>I've dated several rape victims and that's pretty standard
Where/how did you find your dates?

Maybe its because you are ashamed of your own baggage? I don't know why you feel so bad about it, but I do hope one day you can make your peace with it and grow. And it would be a waste to bury a body as good as yours to suicide

You're a lovely girl and I'm really sorry for what happened to you, but right now I would love to take you from the hair and fuck your brains out.

Youve got a nice body OP, Im sure you make me feel excited but also inspirated, I don't know if it helps to hear it from a nobody through the internet but you still have value, maybe a meaning, Im sure you have potential to do wathever you want to do, thanks in a weird way Femanon c:
Spasiba

I love how fucking little you are. I want to be dominated by a girl like you. It's my fantasy.

Now if I can just see what I'm assuming is a right little ass, my night might be marginally better.

>They don't end up like me
A lot of people get raped then murdered, pregnant, or given diseases. Your depressing life could easily have been more depressing. Then again you might be in to that.

i already hate my boobs so no worries. i have to lose more weight but i don't want to go to rehab again so i have to be careful, it drives me nuts

1m71 is already very tall for me. don't sweat it. i know height is frustrating because you can't change it, but keep in mind that on average girls are shorter than that

kind of this... and it's more of an existential depression, too. i just can't see the point. i know it's gay but nobody is going to remember me and i'm not 10 anymore, i can't dream, i'll never be anyone. all i can do is distract myself and it's getting old

i got over the rape. depression is another thing. i know it's probably related but when i can't get up in the morning it's not because of what some old guy did to me 8 years ago

Question raped femanon: there's a study out there saying that nearly half of all raped females felt aroused and/or orgasm during rape. Did yours felt arousing too, or had an orgasm?

The guy who hurt you was the most prime example of the worst scum of the earth.

You're a beautiful and worthwhile human being, and your problems stemming from your rape are absolutely 100% not your fault, no matter how guilty or down you feel at any given time about it. Other people dealing with their rapes differently has no bearing whatsoever on you with yours. That's them, they're you. You can't control how you are wired, or how trauma affected you when you were still just a child, in her formative years.

I hope you learn to love and forgive yourself, and I hope you can move past and heal from feeling suicidal.

You deserve better. Good luck.

>they're you
They're *not* you, I meant.

That's fair, point conceded.

Spread your legs.

Show navel

What's your favorite film?

That's a normal sort of depression I think, and it's human nature to have to confront it. You shouldn't worry that it will hold you back forever. I don't want to make it sound like this is the be all end all, but have you tried therapy?

You hate your boobs? Why?

Where you from!?

can I rape you? would you like it?

would you like to be in a gangbang while tied up?

This isn't tumblr fuckwad, we are having a regular and therefore hopefully productive discussion about this, not sucking up to her wholeheartedly

i can see your point... and i guess i sexualized the idea of the event. hentai didn't help that's for sure

heh, thanks, i hope too

holy shit that's nice

>Your depressing life could easily have been more depressing
that's the worst thing. i am so aware of that. i could have been born in a country at war, without enough food to survive or something. i'm such a whiny bitch for the little i went through sometimes
have a booty pic for what it's worth
sorry it's so shitty

>>can i rape you
>> CAN I
???

I don't really have a technique? I go for girls who seem likely to be into ageplay/bdsm/etc, and it turns out most of them have some trauma in their background. there are exceptions.

>sucking up to her
Sucking up implies that I expect to get something in return.

I don't, i'm just being honest about what I think. It does give me pleasure that I also got to make you mad about it, though, so thanks for that.

Any chance of a full body pic? Or face? I bet your face is cute as fuck.

>I go for girls who seem likely to be into ageplay/bdsm/etc, and it turns out most of them have some trauma in their background. there are exceptions.
How do you find them? Online platforms? IRL?

Location!?

its a guy who cut his dick up, and tucked it in

It's never productive to think if other people have it better or worse than you. You have your problems and they are real problems, who gives a shit how they compare

>i just can't see the point. i know it's gay but nobody is going to remember me and i'm not 10 anymore, i can't dream, i'll never be anyone. all i can do is distract myself and it's getting old
I know this feeling very well, and I know I'm wrong for obsessing over the wrong things, yet I can't help it. If only I could focus in the future everything would be fine.
Great ass.