Rate my first joint Sup Forums

rate my first joint Sup Forums

where is it?

thinn

I wouldn't have been able to see it without you pointing right at it. Thanks!...with that being said its a solid 5/7.

too loose
tracking/10

Op is a faggot. His joint is a pinner. His laptop is a Mac. The only way this pic could promote homosexuality any further would be if op was literally blowing a guy in it.

thanks, I think I packed too tight and/or used too little weed

the mac runs linux and windows though

Great. Run a free OS and the biggest identity theft scam in the history of computing on an overpriced underpowered piece of shit. How does this improve the situation? That's like a pic of op with jizz all over his face from the guy he is blowing.

You have a lot to learn, friend...

My firsts looked like weird tornadoes, tbh.

The amount of weed is to low, but at least it looks fairly tight. Ignore the dick that's needlessly hating.

Sure, hate on Mac, but at the end of the day, what software provider isn't taking advantage/stealing people's information

I can't hand roll a j for shit but they still aren't half as bad as that pic, I'm dying

Roll up a little piece of cardboard for where your mouth goes and roll the paper around it like a cone then put the weed in and compress it with a pencil

>Nice toothpick man
Now put some titties and an asset on that bitch, she's lookin a bit skinny.

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣠⡤⠤⠶⠦⠤⣤⣀⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡠⠖⠋⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠓⠶⡦⢤⣀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡴⠚⠋⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠛⢦⣀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡴⠊⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠳⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡴⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠳⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡴⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢳⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡰⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⣆
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡜⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢳⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⢧
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠞⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣟⢦⢀⢀⠐⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣧⢢⢀⢀⢀⢿⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢧
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡞⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⠈⢷⡀⢀⠘⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡌⣇⢀⢀⠸⣧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡄⠈⣧
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡞⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⠄⡆⠘⡇⢀⢳⡀⢀⢹⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣷⢻⢀⢀⢀⣿⠆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⡀⢸⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⢀⢀⠰⢀⡇⢀⡇⢀⢀⢳⢀⢸⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣻⣿⡤⠤⣤⣹⣇⠸⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢷⢀⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡈⢀⢀⢀⢇⣀⣧⣤⣧⣀⢀⠘⡇⠸⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⡜⢹⣿⡇⢀⢀⣽⢿⢀⡇⢀⢀⣤⢀⠸⡆⣇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠃⢀⣠⣾⠋⡽⡏⣸⢀⠉⠓⢄⢻⢰⣿⡆⢀⡀⡀⢀⡾⡾⡇⢀⣰⠇⠸⡆⡇⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⣧⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡾⢀⢀⢀⢀⡞⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢠⠞⡹⣏⡜⠁⣷⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢸⢹⣇⡴⠓⠻⣶⣇⠤⣧⡾⠁⣀⣀⣷⠇⢀⢀⡟⡆⢀⣿⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⡼⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡄⢀⢀⣼⠁⣰⠣⠏⢀⠘⠁⣀⣠⡄⢀⢀⠸⠋⠈⠛⠁⢀⢀⢠⣴⣶⣿⣿⣿⡿⠻⣿⢀⢀⢠⡇⢣⢀⡇⠇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⣼⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⢀⢀⢀⡇⢠⠃⢀⢀⢀⣀⣭⣴⣶⣶⣷⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠋⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠹⡇⢀⣼⢳⢸⣸⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⡼⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⢀⣠⣾⣧⠏⣠⣶⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⣷⢠⠃⠈⣿⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣇⡼⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡞⣿⣾⣿⢿⡏⢸⡟⠉⢀⡀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⠘⣇⢀⢀⢹⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⠟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡞⠙⣿⣿⣥⣼⡇⢸⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⢀⢀⠹⡄⢀⢀⢳⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⡴⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⠟⡤⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠸⡀⢀⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⢀⢀⢀⠙⠛⠛⠁⢀⢀⡄⡄⣹⡄⢀⢀⠳⣄
⢀⢀⡴⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⢀⢀⣴⣿⢀⡇⠘⡇⢀⢀⢀⢇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠻⠿⠛⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⢃⡟⣼⣹⢱⠋⣇⢀⢀⢀⠙⢦⡀
⠚⠿⠤⠤⠤⠤⠶⢺⠏⣠⡾⠁⢻⢀⡇⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⣆⡔⢠⢢⢆⠆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣀⢀⢀⣀⡴⠊⡼⢰⢣⠇⡏⢀⣿⡶⣄⣀⣀⣸⣟⡳⢄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⠿⢾⡋⢀⢀⠸⡆⠘⠄⡇⢀⢀⢀⠈⣇⢀⢀⣞⡾⢡⢯⡏⡞⢀⢸⣷⣶⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢀⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣇⢀⠈⠉⠉⠉
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢳⢀⢀⢰⠻⣆⡀⣧⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⡀⠘⡼⠁⠏⠚⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⡇⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢷⢀⣿⡀⠈⠙⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⡟⢀⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣾⠃⢳⡀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⠏⢀⢀⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢀⢀⠳⣄⢸⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠁⢀⢀⢀⡴⠛⠁⢀⢀⢀⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢾⣧⢀⢀⢀⡄⢀⢽⢾⡦⣄⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠋⢀⣠⡴⠞⢫⣧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠹⡄⢀⢀⣧⡀⢸⢀⠙⣦⡿⠛⠶⢤⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⣉⣀⡤⠤⠶⢾⣏⠁⢀⢀⡜⣿⢀⢠⠏⢆⢸⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢣⢀⢀⡇⠙⢮⣧⠖⠉⢀⢀⢀⠈⢦⡀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⣽⣷⣄⣰⠁⣿⡴⠃⢀⠘⡾
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢧⢀⡇⣴⣿⣿⣷⡀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣙⢦⡀⢀⢸⢃⣀⣀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⠉
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⢰⡍⠉⠉⠉⢉⣻⡷⣿⡁⢀⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⢀⢀⠠⠚⣹⣿⣿⡙⠳⢀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧

Cone master race

Hmmm, let's see...Debian, CentOS, and Gentoo for starters.

Okay, sure, thats fair, You do understand how underground those os's are though. Besides, were focusing on a tangent rather than addressing the point of what OP is discussing,

if you smoke that your retarded, keep rerolling it from the ground up until it looks like a cigarette faggot

Wow, underground? Debian is the base of about half of the OSes out there. CentOS is one of the most widely used operating systems in High Performance Computing. Gentoo is about the only leg you have to stand on there, and even they have a Live Environment repair CD. And I'm focusing on how pretty much everything in OP's picture is weak, effeminate, and gay. The only way it could be more so is if OP took a selfie and shooped it in. I'm an IT Solutions Architect specializing in designing and deploying Linux environments. You really should refrain from trying to "educate" me about anything related to Linux.

6/10
looks alright for a first timer

Are you serious? The narrative of my post wasn't one of "education." I was simply basing my claim off of the general public. Sure, I'm well aware that these before mentioned operating systems are widely used in certain professional fields. Like I said in my previous post though, this discussion is besides the point...

Windows 10 is great. Fuck it. Who do yall think you are? James Bond? Just don't download CP. They already know who you are and where you are.

hope ur dicks bigger than that

fag

exactly

GAF

oh shit a perfect score?

So blowing a fat guy with a neckbeard?

Heh. This is a wise user.

Pretty shitty lol you won't be able to in hail for shit cause ya don't gotta crutch if ya do I can't see it lol

pic related, my friends attempt at a joint

OK great, you shitbirds think it's great to have Satya scanning your home network and sending the details back to the mother ship, fine. You want them to be able to correlate your entire digital life back to you (and hand it over to big Bro) that's absolutely your choice. The fact that you're excited about it is a little disturbing, but not surprising. Ignorance outnumbers Intellect. Always has, always will.

Let's play spot the sperg lord with mental deficiencies. The mainstream OSs are windows and macos. The amount of people using any Linux anything are so fucking miniscule its ridiculous. Fuck off faggot. Nobody cares how superior your shit is. If you use anything that technology related in 2017 you are currently and can be tracked unless you're using a vpn. Even then good luck getting by using credit cards. Or literally owning anything. Fucking retarded mongoloid.

You were right, btw

right when i thought my first attempts at rolling were pathetic you come around to save the day, thx

how would the filter affect the smoke though?

>cigarette filter in joint
Get the fuck out.

Heh, you think a VPN will protect you? Let's see...When you connect to your VPN, do you bother to change your DNS server? Maybe bother to clear out your cache and cookies? You think it might be a little strange seeing a uniquely identifying cookie known to come from your ISP suddenly show up halfway across the continent calling up your usual ISPs DNS server for lookups? Yeah. I know how to hide if I want to. Would I ever use MacOS or Windows to do it? Not if I wanted to be successful. As I say, ignorance outnumbers intellect...just like you kindergarten OS users outnumber the Linux users. That's probably a good thing. Johnny Law goes for the low hanging fruit first.

Who the fuck in their right mind would think that is a "great" idea? Just because I said exactly doesn't mean that I'm excited about it.

Ive never rolled a joint but my first time rolling a blunt i rolled it damn near perfect. You should try rolling blunts then go to joints

10/10, that finger is aligned perfectly. both the first and even the second joint appear in perfect shape

blunts are for niggers &
they ruin the taste of any decent weed

They don't ruin the taste but you certainly can tell the difference between joints and blunts taste wise. But blunts do give you more of a chill high because of the nicotine, I must be a wigger because im white and love blunts

2/10 it might actually smoke