Unsettling images

Unsettling images

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIPMfHUIVvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's one for me.

is dog?

oh is horse.

That looks like an inviting image for me. Only problem is I get claustrophobic in scuba gear.

This isnt really unsettling as much as it is gore.

Nah I'd rate it as unsettling. Evokes the same feeling from me that the idea of fingernails being pulled does.

Real? Story?

> From you.
> doesn't use psychological for means as an end.
delet this.

I hate this

OH FUCK YOU.

Exactly it uses psychological means to an end.
delet this not for this thread.

awesome

Bloodletter L1

I have no idea what the fuck you just said.

my personal favorite.

This is psychological terror
This is not.

I'm claustrophobic, and that reminds me of abandon, unlit shafts. The creature thing is weird and that red light wraps the whole nightmare together.

Its Goebbels daughter and those punks cyanided the shit out of her
shes stunning tho

Exactly! psychological means to an end, it uses your psychology to disturb you while gore just grosses you out.

It's all psychological because they're just images being interpreted by your brain. What else would you call it? It's not physical so it must be psychological. The images evoke a visceral reaction for perhaps different reasons but it's all psychological.

Other people have this too? It's gotten worse as I got older.

better have a look to be sure

Thanks, I REALLY want to explore that cave now

how it is remotely terrifying. looks like the inside of a wide pussy.

the night is dark and full of terrors

Wow, there must be something REALLY AWESOME in that cave!

She wasn't gassed. The Goebbels children were poisoned with cyanide.

Poor horse

Gore isnt scary, the threat of pain is not nesecerilly pain, these images just show the end result not the actual scary part.

terrible toe fungus

300 people already died trying to see what was in that cave? Shit I better hurry up and get in there to try to find what they were looking for before its discovered by some other lucky schmuck.

i would certainly not call that unsettling. that is awe-inspiring if nothing else

Because the brain cannot make sense of it.

Interesting. What is it about that particular geometric abstraction of a person (as opposed to the thousands of other geometric abstractions of people done in art) that makes it so suitable for psychohorror?

spring in canada/russia would be my guess

it was dead when they took of the hoof

No idea, I don't think it's scary, just really cool.

It's real. They wouldn't settle with the developer.

It actually would have been very relieved if it was removed due to laminitis. More likely this image is from a horse dissection for educational purposes though, meaning the horse was already dead.

Who drew this?

The brain needs patterns and to make sense of something if you take away that pattern the brain freaks out.

The original stealth interceptor.

what the fuck are you talking about. It is clearly an artistic rendering of a subway station.

Does this shit really freak people out???

I did.

Story?

If I had to guess.. it's the realm of ambiguity. We recognize it as a subway platform, but those are supremely artificial and full of hard right angles. The image has no tracks, so whatever travels the tunnel doesn't use wheels. The imagination creates a creature or machine to use that tunnel, and the person to scale makes it more terrifying. The red and black contrast draws the eyes in and makes us focus more on the intent of the image, I would guess.

they still made it to the grocery shelves.

Blue whales are harmless.

No idea.

nigger reread his post

thats why they tell you not to lock your knees

Doubt

I'm a woman, and that just made me gag and nearly throw up in my mouth I think ... I thought that was molten cheese at first .. holy fuck
(not unsettling, but extremely disgusting)

I've seen this place in my dreams.

Tits or gtfo

The tunnel itself has an unsettling sort of organic quality to it. Like veins or muscle fibers or something.

Look at the "person" notice the lack of facial features and the sharp limbs ( this psychologically makes people think of pain) The lack of facial features makes your brain try to identify it bit cant.

I can tell by how you write you're a femanon. That's just the tip of the iceberg here on Sup Forums. There's so much shit you have yet to see.

i get that it is supposed to represent a "person" but it is just abstract, doesn't male me think of pain at all. Does this only effect small minded plebs. Post others. I am generally interested in this concept.

Where are your tits?

It's in your subconscious you are unaware of it.

Not an image, but
youtube.com/watch?v=QIPMfHUIVvk

saw this sign irl in cenote's diving
it was right next to a helocline which is pretty trippy

Does anyone else not find this to be unsettling? It has a mysterious vibe to it, but it's actually very beautiful. Look at the architecture, the flying buttresses remind me of gothic cathedrals. I love this picture so much, I might make it my wallpaper.

Oh you poor poor soul. There is so much worse.

family wouldn't settle with developer, eventually they did, bodies removed and everybody went home.