I'm obese and eat McDonald's every day...

I'm obese and eat McDonald's every day. I've recently been getting nosebleeds and headaches daily and I refuse to go to the doctor because I don't care about anything.

I need to see a counselor every week and I have severe issues with interpersonal communication. I hate the human race. When someone says "hello" or "how are you" to me, I would prefer to beat the shit out of them than respond with an appropriate pleasantry. I am offended when people try to force me to make small talk, and even more offended when they become offended by my refusal to partake in the pointless gab.

I have a college degree and did nothing with it, I now work a shuttle driving job that I hate, even though it's one of the cushiest jobs imaginable.

I miss my little girl. I've been fighting every instinct ingrained in my wretched mind via my God-awful upbringing, trying to become a better person. I made so much progress. But I'm just so tired, and she still isn't coming back. I would give anything just to see her smile again.

I have made a lot of amazing and creative things in my life, but I have so little value of self that I've given up on all of them. Now I just hide in my apartment every day, either dreading my next eight hours of wage slavery, or waiting for the day to end. I hate myself and my entire existence but I am too much of a coward to end it all.

AMA

I also hate that there are so many humans infesting this planet that none of us are important, or give a rat's ass about each other... most of our cries for help are just drowned out by the rest of the bullshit around us.

Zzzzzzzzzz........

I hate you.

How old are you?

I think. I honestly forget sometimes.

shit OP i wish I could help you out but I hate this fucking world too.. maybe try to change shit around, pursue your creative mind.. and fuck the masses try to better yourself

Stage 2 Hypertension, High Blood Pressure. give it another year with no changes and you will be dead.

just stop eating mcdonalds eat other random junk instead

Ok, and? Welcome to life. If anyone promised you it would be an easy fun ride they lied. Either you hate everything because you can't change due to a lack of willpower and discipline or you want to believe you hate everything but are genuinely apathetic. You can't be both.

I'm banking on you expected to be rich and comfortable because you were smart. Or thought you were. So you avoided social interactions because it was hard. You only did what was easy. And your whore mother let you because you had no dad there to be stern. So here you are, all grown up but learning nothing. You found out you weren't so smart. You found out it didn't matter even if you were. You found out life is shitty because you have to constantly push harder to win. So you gave up. Only you didn't. You just want us all to think that. You still think you're going to get a break. But you won't because you won't even go out and make a friend.

You are exactly like your whole waste of a generation. When things got the slightest bit difficult you crybabied and quit. What a disgrace you are to your ancestors that worked in the heat and the cold, nearly starving and never having a minute of entertainment beyond carved toys and imagination. You have it all and you won't even try.

Do LSD whats the worst that can happen? It will either change your life for the better or will give you phycosis...either way your current exsistance is petty and easily able to get better.

Who's the chick in the gif?

OP please beat the living shit out of a random person and record it jesus fuck a fat angry guy choking on a burger with a nosebleed beating up a teenager at McDonalds,

COMEDY

G O L D
O
L
D

I sat and thought to myself today for about 2 hours, no distractions. Thought about how little I am, why would i give a fuck. Think I just need a family

Have you considered your ego may be playing a part in your resentment towards others? Everyone is part of a greater whole. You may hate people but in reality you just hate yourself. Look at how you treat yourself, eating Micky Ds everyday day. Treat yourself with love, accept yourself for who you are, be gentle, forgiving, kind to yourself and others, and watch how your life changes. You may think it's contrived but it's no more so than the way you are living now. You sound intelligent but you're acting like an idiot. Change that.

pfft. fucking liar. this can go on for 2 more decades. the human body is incredibly resilient.

But yeah expect heart attack or kidney failure in late 30's to 40's. If he doesn't have a momentary lapse in concentration and mow over some people.

I'm about to get mcdonalds op. what is your order? if it changes a lot, what are your top 3 orders? don't let me down

damn, gonna have to make a feels thread after this shit.
When did you realize this user?

this and underrated
>gets beaten by a pack of wild niggers at mcdonalds
>next day on Sup Forums.org/b
>NIGGER HATE THREAD!!!

what's the deal about your 'little girl'? that might be important here

(also, if you eat healthier and do some physical training you will just feel better, it's biology - but you won't care about that, right?)

kek'n

Yes, user. Chemistry. Exercise releases endorphins, or whatever. McDonald's does not.

>2 mcchicken NO MAYO
>2 medium fries
>large coke

>2 large quarter pounders with double the chees(usually this order if i have a BOGO free QP)
>2 medium fries
>large coke

When choosing mccdonald as a dinner instead of snack/lunch
>Quarter pounder meal, large
>1 mcchicken no mayo
>double cheeseburger meal, large
>kids meal for the toys sometime
Hate this last order since I always have to pull up and wait for like 10 minutes.

Holy hell you'd be better off smoking cigs all day. Have you thought about picking up a weed habit?

what's your fav ethnicity OP?

So what are you talking to us fellow humans here?

stop feeling sorry for yourself, dont blame other for your "awful" upbringing, Its up to you to chose to be optimistic or just give up and not giving a fuck.

idk that might not help him if he goes after he smokes

What's your degree in

You are wrong in so many assumptions it's funny...

Triple cheeseburger, extra cheese and plain.
Small fries.
Medium Water.

Every day.

Telecommunications

The Japs have the best mindset, even if they're all suicidal.

Weed disgusts me.

Not OP.

I exercised well in college and lost probably 50 lbs, but that's because I had a close friend who went with me. I hate to do things alone, but that's how it always turns out.

She's the love of my life. She's a little fucked up in the head, no thanks to her parents or her boss. And we had some issues related to stress and personality conflict. But we still want to be together and miss each other terribly.

And don't just tell me to move on and go find a fling or a prostitute. I'm not that type of person.

Maybe you could have a healthier diet in McDonald's, counting calories first then focusing on where those calories come from later on. Although people choose death instead of short term suffering most of the time expecting never to die.

FYI I also have borderline personality disorder, which may explain a lot.

Learn to love your aloneness. Invest in yourself. It's the only person you can count on in life.

If you think you need a councilors congrats but your also a pussy
Keep going down this road and show some dedication

I'm a doctor. i suspect you probably have idiopathic intracranial hypertension for the headaches. Your nosebleeds could be a sign of platelet production issues caused by fatty liver disease from daily McDonald's intake.

Eat something else and these problems will slowly regress.

I've spent most of my life alone. I was an only child who was ignored 90% of the time by my older-generation parents, who spent the majority of their time sleeping out of sheer lethargy and boredom.

i think they were doing it

?

There's so much about presumptuous, self-assured rambles like this that really grinds my gears. Like this poster just cruises around the board looking for people he can assign his pet peeves to and vent while he schools them with his wild assumptions. I wish posts like this earned people electric shocks.

Drink water instead of soda

Barbecue your hamburgers instead of going to McD

Walk

Those few changes will not only help physically but mentally too, guaranteed.

I used to be you.
When you get up in the morning, immediately seek daylight. If inside, open all your windows and keep them open.
Force yourself to make small talk with cashiers. They're a good place to start.You've got them hostage and they don't want it to last too, either.
Cook small, simple meals.
Small, improvements add up. They're the only things that can save you. Even if they feel like nothing at first, they WILL pile up.

Thank you, Sup Forumsro.

why the fuck are you "offended" by people trying to be in your life that could potentially make it better. dont fucking complain about your life and forcefully make it more terrible

held hostage''love this mentailtiy

You are the definition if white privilege. I take it you are white?

Go back to tumblr.

People like you are the reason that people like OP turn out the way they do. I take it you are also white?

Exactly. It's one thing to hate a race. It's another to make a race hate itself.

NIGGER DETECTED