Bands sells "VIP Meet and Greet Tickets" to concert where you take a picture and talk to band for 30 seconds

>bands sells "VIP Meet and Greet Tickets" to concert where you take a picture and talk to band for 30 seconds

Other urls found in this thread:

dgmlive.com/tickets/2063
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i ignore these posts everytime (outside of this) and my mother is in great health and hot as fuck

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

I love how it's never good bands that do that. It's always up and coming Disney radio bands.

tfhjk

King Crimson are currently offering VIP tickets for 365$ per ticket, but they include a bit more than what OP describes.
dgmlive.com/tickets/2063

:^)

dang

I'd rather spend that money on over priced vinyl at their show...which I will be doing in October

gay

nice one

>Buy VIP ticket package
>Comes with "Meet and Greet"
>Know that it'll be awkward as shit, skip it and just enjoy my early entrance, shirt, and two free beers
Feels good

I'm pretty sure you get better seats with the VIP bullshit

Real quick:

We would give a cd away for every shirt sold and still make a profit. Buying music eludes you neckbeards, so bands have to find other ways to make money touring. This meet and greet shit is how bands are able to afford touring still. Superfans in very city spend a little bit extra and keep things afloat.

True

Plus, sometimes after meeting someone you look up to in person you don't see them the same way.

Sometimes it's better to want than to have.

>musician gets stabbed at a VIP meet and greet

Kamasi Washington's show is $30 but his VIP meet and greet is $95

I accidentally snuck into the meet and greet for The Necks when they were at this festival in Knoxville. They were cool dudes.

>not just hanging out with your fans because hanging out with strangers is neat.

That's how you know he's a shitty pop artist who makes music targeting teenagers. Go to see a good jazz artist at a jazz club and they're always happy to hang with fans a little bit after the show.

>needing to pay to say Hi to the musicians
I really hope you guys don't do this