So do people like Ocean Eyes now...

So do people like Ocean Eyes now? I've seen it here like everyday for the past week after never having seen it once on this board.

There's always been a small band of Sup Forums contrarians who like it. Myself included. Although Maybe I'm Dreaming is the best Owl City album.

That's good to know. Personally it's my favorite pop album, but i've never said anything about it because people on this board seem to loathe music that makes you feel good.

To be honest the lyrics are absolute nonsense, but it's part of the charm. His ambient project Port Blue is good as well.

Oh for sure. When he's dropping gems like "I've been to the dentist a thousand times, so I know the drill" then you really can't expect much in terms of lyrical genius...although Hello Seattle has more meaning than i think people give it credit for.

On the Wing is one of the prettiest songs I've ever heard, and I've extracted some real meaning from those lyrics as well (whether it was intended or not).

Even on his silly songs he really can paint quite an image though. I have a perfect mental picture of a submarine engine room with a crystal chandelier in it thanks to Umbrella Breach, for instance. I can see how some people find it too vapid or offputting, but like I said, for me it's part of the charm.

I like you user :) On the Wing is my second or third favorite on the album. Meteor Shower is number 1, and i can't really explain why.

It's funny that when it came out I thought it was for pussies and little girls, but now that i'm older i appreciate it infinitely more even its target audience is teenagers.

I haven't heard it. I probably will listen to it

I'm not into electro pop so it isn't my thing

You know what, it's for anybody who enjoys it. If you like it, own it and take our lumps. Everybody's got an album they listen to that they wouldn't want their friends to find out about. Objectively speaking, it's certainly no worse than most other radio pop.

if that crusher crusher bonito gets praised here i don't see why this wouldn't

Chill thread

Here have a crabe

Is this the /comfiest/ thread on Sup Forums right now?

ESSENTIAL highschool core

terrible music
just the worst

I'd like his music more if it was sung by someone else

Because I can't stand his horrendous voice, but I enjoy the music

Not anymore D:

Air Traffic is the best track on MiD, right?

no. same idiot keeps posting it, just like the Sup Forums iq thread. don't conflate one faggots need for attention with tacit support of something that sucks.

I've always viewed Dental Care as a sMiLE era Beach Boys type track.

Earlie Birdie or I'll Meet You There. Both have fantastic bridges. Though probably his most Postal Service sounding tracks too.

postal service outclasses owl city 500times

I've loathed this shit since it came out. On its own I would have been just indifferent/mildly annoyed by it. The thing that really burned me about this album (and Fireflies especially) is that my friend was going out with this girl who had a baby by another guy and they played Fireflies on a loop like a musical version of jingling keys.

Fireflies legitimately enrages me and the recent 'meme'-status is burning me to the core.

those fucking harmonies from breanne make me shoot cum everywhere. unreal.

>The silence isn't so bad, until I look at my hands and feel sad, beause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly

Hmm. Human music. I like it!