Kasper Schmeichel on Ranieri

Fucker didn't deny the meetings with the owners, only plays down his influence in the decision.

youtube.com/watch?v=PI8tchvZrZM

trust a Dane feel the pain

smelly dumb Danish scum

BUMP FOR SNAKE

>it's a bretard keeps keeps his own thread alive for 4 hours episode

kys my man

>that flag

What a fucking surprise. Are you all snakes? Do you understand me? Would you prefer I speak snake? Sssssssssssssssssssssssss?!

you can't bump your own thread m8

you can after a couple of minutes

also IP change

bump

so? ranieri had to go

Snake nonce
Danepak nonce
Crisp nonce

>So can you deny that you and other players weren't in contact with the board or owners and commented his ability to manage?

>look we have no power the owners are successfull business men who take hard decisions

He he

Good jewing Kasper

>did you go to the owner?
>players have no influence on decisions
>but did you go to the owner?
>players have no influence on decisions
>yeah but did you or did you not go to the owner?
>i don't know how much clearer I can make it that players have no influence on decisions

kek

Found the snake.

Why would Vardy want Ranieri out? That's what baffles me. He would not be a Premier League player right now without Ranieri.

Vardy, Schmeichel, Albrighton and Morgan were the 4 that went to the owners about getting him sacked.

fucking cunts

Let's hope Robbie Hoof will beat the shit out of them

>gets some money
>buys an ugly backpack that costs a thousand bucks
Vardy is a fucking idiot. The guy will be broke in a few years and his gold digger wife will then take the rest.

He was probably worried his new lifestyle was in danger.

Zieler is better than Peter's son anyway

>could have gone to Arsenal
>manager convinces him to stay at club
>sells best player
>not a single good transfer in
>team now about to be relegated

I understand the disapointment.
His agent should have known better though, terrible career choice.

Leicester st holder here.

I'm with Kasper. Only leader at the entire club.

Cuck non-match goers can fuck off #notyourclub

>implying this snake will stay at the club if it's relegated

But Leicester have performer above Arselel in CL

I don't expect him to.

>Leicester players suddenly say thanks to Ranieri
Really intrigued my cerebrum

*in twittter

English people don't care about European competitions
Or World Cups
Or Euros

He's 30 years old. The last he probably wants is to become like Ricky Lambert

I'm glad I can still support Drinky

And I'm surprised but impressed that Mahrez wasn't one of the traitors

>drinkwater
>drinks water

What went right?

No they didn't

Stop trusting our trashy media

it was only senior players. he's not loyal or noble. if anyone at leicester cared about mahrez's opinion he would have been in the room too.
mahrez is a poor man's ozil, he should feel lucky people even know who he is.

>danecuck
no surprise tbqhwuf

And?
Why you fags think loyalty exists in the sport anymore I don't understand
Anyone under 30 playing now could give a flying fuck about loyalty as long as the money is good and that isn't likely to change for a long time.
>Tfw that faggot Bale is stuck playing with spics for the rest of his career instead of playing in a real league

Only because they never win them kek

>Soccer saturday

do brits really call it soccer now

>ranieri's sacking is a bad thing
The only people indignant about this are part-time Leicester fans and sympathisers, who in reality couldn't give two fucks if they were to be relegated as they have no stake in the club whatsoever.

Excuse the hackneyed expression but its a results business. Relegation is not a positive result, regardless of what's gone before. It might be heart-rending to some but its absolutely necessary for any club in Leicester's position.

we like alliteration

danes truly are the jews of europe.

>The only humour Amerifats can do is sarcasm because it takes absolutely no wit of any kind
>Can't even see the only type of humour his "people" understand when it's right there in front of him

In fairness the USA is an even bigger embarrassment than England and that's really saying something. We boycott the WC until 1950 partly because the first two official world cups were declared unofficial after a team made up of miners from Durham won it twice against actual national teams made of players from actual leagues. It took us four goes before we won it. America has been taking part since it became "official" when like six teams were taking part and still couldn't reach a final. That probably wouldn't be so bad if you were someone like Panama, but you aren't. You're a first world country, with every nationality under the sun to pick from (just like Germany actually and your Olympics squad) with hundreds of millions of people and still do absolutely nothing. You should stick with your (((big four))) until you at least become half relevant.

>mfw Amerifats still continue to think that soccerball only started in America with the MLS
>mfw Amerifats really are this fat and ignorant

>leicester stops either arsenal/spurs from winning the league
>proceed to have a worse title defense than chelsea's

little roaches

>Fucker didn't deny the meetings with the owners

The owner called the meeting.

Where does this snake meme come from?

it come from snek lol

the bible

>leicester memes way to PL title
>people expect them to actually repeat
>people expect them to go far in CL when they compete against the top Euro teams
I could have seen this a mile away.
foxes were destined to become a sinking ship, and everyone who didn't get off deserves to sink with it.

snake

I'm not a leicester fan

heheheheheheheheheeeeee

calm down m8, we all /lifelong/ here

They wear the scales, they wear the green
They're the snakes of slythereen