Angelina Jolie 'Disheartened' by U.S. Response to Refugee Crisis

>actress/activist Angelina Jolie criticized world leaders for their response to the global refugee crisis while giving a speech in London. Jolie, Special Envoy of U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees, made her remarks in an address on global migration issues.

>“We have faced the worst in humanity on a global scale and we have fought back from that,” she said. “If we learn anything from the past this is what should rally us together. … Whether we succeed will define this century, ... The alternative is chaos and further displacement and a world with no order or law.”

>During a Q & A session, Jolie specifically spoke out about the United States, urging "my own government" to take a leading role in handling the crisis.

>“As an American, I will be pressing my own government, but I have been very disheartened by my own country’s response to this situation,” she said.

Jolie was also asked about GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump's suggestion the U.S. temporarily ban Muslims from entering the country and building a wall on the U.S. Mexico border.

>“To me America is built on people from around the world coming together for freedom, and, especially freedom of religion, so it’s hard to hear that this is coming from someone who is pressing to be an American president,” said Jolie, who called for the world’s nations to accept more refugees.

“An unstable world is an unsafe world for all,” she said. “If your neighbor’s house is on fire, you are not safe if you lock your door.”

>Jolie also urged the world community to examine the roots of the refugee crisis. “If these things continue to happen, there will be further displacement,” she said.

source:truthrevolt.org/news/angelina-jolie-disheartened-us-response-refugee-crisis

How can one person be so RIGHT ?! Erase the borders, let everyone in!!!

ONE WORLD ONE LOVE BABY

Her fashion accessories are so adorable

theres a reason why she isnt holding the niggs hand

Obviously she doesn't want aids

>Special Envoy of U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees

What the fuck does this bitch know about global migration or economics? She only got put there because she's a celebrity. Talk about corruption.

Somalians and turks are not our neighbors there is a little thing called the ocean and it's on both sides.

How long until that boy becomes transgender, of his own free will, and gets mommy all the headlines?

>I'm an actress that means I should lecture from my pedastol

Why do Americans lick the boots of celebrities? Who gives a fuck about her opinion?

I wish I knew. I guess because we watch so much TV here. Probably more than anywhere else. Plus the fact you have an industry based on tracking their every move and putting that on TV too..

I saw you sniff dope & gak bitch.

First George Clooney, then Jennifer Lawrence, now this.

> I'm famous, so people should care about the things I say

She should just fuck off. Nothing worse than a celebrity trying to force their bullshit on people while donating 0000.0000005% of their income to the causes they say everyone else should pay into.

Hollywood is so fake. Everyone knows she only adopted a bunch of kids as a publicity stunt. Queue the monthly photoshoot in public with the kids to keep up the image. Meanwhile at home she probably has multiple nannies and spends no time with them. Fake fucking bitch.

Isn't it the daughter that wants to be a boy?

God fucking dammit.

I'm going to eat glass in protest of this bullshit.

will she be erasing the borders and knocking down the walls of her personal estate?

Go take in some refugees yourself then you stupid Hollywood millionaire liberal.

I'd say it's easy for her to say, since they wouldn't be moving into her neighborhood, but she's clearly proving that wrong with her DIVERSE and MULTICULTURAL family. Bet the property value of the neighborhood goes down when they start hitting double digits.

At least the American celebrities had to get there. British celebrities are literally state sponsored, given kingdom titles and are celebrities out of the vagina for literally doing nothing,

Stole other women's men. Wants everyone to come together.
Doesn't live with middle or poor America. Knows whats best for them.
Tells people to have no boarders. lives behind a wall to keep out crazies.
Just make movies and shut the fuck up.

>aristocracy
>a bad thing

>cucked by people who did nothing to deserve it
>bend the knee to a 5 year old

This. Or better yet stop making the movies and commit sodoku.

>implying contemporary celebrity worship is as honorable as the old aristocracy
>embracing French enlightenment ideals

That is part of the appeal of Trump don't you see? He rekindles an arcane longing for aristocratic rule that most people don't even realize they yearn for. The contemporary aristocracy in Britain is a bad example, but are you honestly telling me a society like Victorian England was not a better society culturally then modern America?

The problem with using this argument against her in particular is that she is literally raising nigs.

True, but no syrian refugees.
She is rich enough to take in more people.