Is Israel heading towards a civil war...

Is Israel heading towards a civil war? Everyone is now furious about the independence day official ceremony which was based solely on Mizrachi culture without anything identified as Ashkenazi.

But that's exactly what the self-flagellating Ashkenazi cucks wanted. Anything else would have been highly problematic.

ashkenazi jews should fuck off back to poland and russia

mizrachis are the rightful heirs of the state of israel

Isn't Israel permanently on low-intensity civil war mode? Stabbenings every day, weapon smuggling every week and durka durka action every now and then.

>mizrachis are the rightful heirs of the state of israel
This.

Meanwhile, Sephardim are rubbing their hands.

I didn't hear anything about that

Yes, but this is now worse because it's a schism everybody feared from and knew it's coming. Israel is heading towards becoming another Arab country very fast now.

ynet co il/articles/0,7340,L-4956981,00.html

How can Arabs even live in Israel? I mean they all hate you. What does your government say to all the arab immigration?

Arabs are the kings of Israel.

inshallah brother, the new islamic golden age of science will start in tel aviv

isn't he right though?

There are Rabies on exactly the same scientific level as this Mudslime guy, you can find them on JT. And there are millions of Jews who believe in them.

Atleast you are truly a middle eastern nation now.

Its just opinions of two guys. I don't really think its a spark of a civil war

Honestly dont care about you Israeli lot but i do hope that one Israeli lad who posts the fuck machines will be ok if you have a cheeky civil war

Our boys. Payback time for 711ad.

He's not wrong

Go home

Who's that? What you talkin about mate?

Civil wars are a goy thing, don't buy it.

This.

Just accept your Germanic and Slavic ancestors and fuck off from Palestinian land