Heh

heh

hehe

HAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i love nite owl

I feel like we've been overwhelmed with Batman stuff over the past 10 years or so. There have been movies and games made for every type of fan. People who want grimdark "realistic" Batman get the Nolan movies and if they want comic book Batman they've got the Arkham trilogy and all those animated movies that nobody but hardcore geeks watched. Same goes for Spider-Man with the Raimi trilogy and the one with Emma Stone.

since when does batman have a butt on his chin?

A BAT CREDIT CARD?!?!

LOOK AT THIS DOOOOOODE

He'll only use this suit for one scene, right? Right?
Waaay too similar to NiteOwl. The first suit is so much better.

LOOK AT THA TOP OF HIS HEAD

> wanted to make a deal with it putting sun glasses on it
> It already has sun glasses

Well played Batman...

>HAHAHA
he`s stoned you mad man

Oh god, we're fuck. We're fucked, we're fucked, we're fucked, we're fucked, we're fucked, we're fucked, we're fucked, we're fucked, we're fucked, WE'RE SO FUCKED.

underrated post dooooooode!!

i miss nolans batman

None of it matters.

see the sunglasses? thats his beach suit you fucking grasping for straws marvel cuck.

I miss nolan making good movies

>based snyder is making post credit scene about CRISIS ON TWO EARTHS
>yfw you are not watching Batman but the paralel dimension version of him Owlman

THANKS BASED SNYDER

>pfft nothing personal kid

GODDAMN DAN!

DAMN DANIEL!

sequel to Watchmen? Snyder has lost it

OHH NO NONONONONO NO

>let's make him look more like nite owl

When your mom stops by.

Except for that bat symbol across his chest

which I guess is more on the side that he is still Bruce on the other universe and not just a different guy like Owlman.