Leader of the alt-right is an ugly, weaboo faggot

>leader of the alt-right is an ugly, weaboo faggot
>obviously has mental issues

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FB-1YrSv0nM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the same could be said of his fuhrer

rednecks suck Trump's dick so hard just because he's says stupid right wing populist things and is childish as fuck

You snowflakes triggered?

Who is this?

wow you sure got me...

who even gives a fuck about Tucker Carlson?

Daddy Tucky uwu

the founder of the Daily Stormer

he's the leader of the alt-right being that he founded the most popular white supremacist site

I'm hoping that a lot of his followers are just edgelords who will grow out of this and not actual white supremacists who will be perpetually grumpy and terrible

Libtards are still getting paid to post on Sup Forums?

anyone with an IQ over 10 is triggered.

Can you imagine losing this bad? The Democrat party fucking blows. At least the people in charge of it now do.

literally who?

Trump could do literally nothing for 8 years but run around the oval office with his dick in his hands giggling to himself and babbling incoherently and he'd still be a better President than Hillary or Bernie would have been. And probably still get reelected.

Nice contribution.

I wish I got paid to post here

you're a stupid piece of shit

This dude came from reddit 100%

Hillary only lost because of

1. Berners
2. The stupid electoral college system

Now this has been beaten to death already so I don't feel like arguing about it, I'm just saying that a lot of things went in Trump's favor for this to happen.

you must be a newfag

Sup Forums isn't a conservative circle jerk

No, i came from 9gag or some other gay shit. You got me

>muh popular vote
oh look it's this argument again

same thing

i thought trump was leader of the alt-right?

Up until 9:00 at night when Hillary was predicted to win by everybody nobody gave a fuck about the electoral college system.

Donald Trump won and all of a sudden now the the electoral college system that worked fine for years has become a "problem".

There are no good arguments for the EC

if Hillary won in the same fashion, Trumptards would be absolutely furious and demand a switch to popular vote

Are you really that stupid nigga?

You're an idiot, people were really pissed in 2000 too when Bush won via the electoral college

2 Republicans winning in this manner in only 16 years is obviously going to piss of liberals

he is too.

>founder of the alt right
Sup Forums is so blue pilled it hurts

I didn't say founder, I said leader

and only retards use the term blue pill seriously

it's odd that he said that because Mitt Romney also lost the popular vote

>LEADER

AHAHAHAHA

The Daily Stormer is the most popular alt-right site, so I would say Anglin is the "behind closed doors" leader while Richard Spencer is more like the mascot.

You know nothing, kiddo

forgot manlet

it's true, stop denying it

She didn't refuse to accept the results, she conceded at the usual time expected of the losing candidate

And Trump flip flops all the time

Nothing says master race like 5'2 and prematurely bald

>white pride
youtube.com/watch?v=FB-1YrSv0nM
>gook fever

The leader isn't even white

that probably wasn't even that long ago, the quality is pretty good

was that chick actually underage though?

Thats just stupid, she won the popular vote. If trump lost they would've claimed the DNC and Obama rigged the EC. Which is precisely what they were claiming even before the election day. Trump was probably expecting to lose based on the things he said about challenging and investigating the election if he doesn't win.

this.

Andrew Anglin is so dumb and he doesn't even realize it

Who knows. He's a sexpat loser settling for jungle gooks.

I wonder what he even does in his free time now that he's this supposed hardcore white supremacist

I wonder if he's ever gonna get randomly punched in the face if someone spots him in public

Alt-right doesnt mean white supremacist
How fucktarded are you, wank?
By that logic, alt-left are whiney tumblrinas who say they were raped on call of duty

White supremacy and anti-semitism are pillars of the alt-right, dickhead

Underage detected. Bush didn't win because of the electoral college. You weren't born yet obviously, so let me clue you in. People were pissed because Florida (the state that declared the winner) had a faulty count, and Bush's brother was in legeslation in the state. They didn't allow a recount in enough time, and the floridian supreme court battled the actual supreme court. Not any shit about the college, it was about the floridian state government stacking the cards against Al Gore

Even in this day and age, we witness pathetic dickbeards fall for baits.
Or they were that stupid. But I'm betting bait.

they were pissed at both things

There have always been critics of the electoral college

I was in Florida when it went the riots and protests were happening. People were pissed at the government of Florida and the Supreme Courts, the uneducated hate of the EC was not any more than any other election, and no where near the amount this election got

what the hell is this retard talking about? Obama won by millions in the popular vote

It's a shame that someone this dumb was able to become president. Fucking redneck idiots who voted him in.

he's leader of the executive, not the legislature. Take it up with Mitch McConnell.

you dont even know what election he's talking about retard. Reminder: trump has been a democrat his whole life

Libtards have no understanding of the democratic process, no point in bringing that up

>derp

It's pathetic that people think it's patriotic to support the President no matter what, when it would be more patriotic to defend democracy against the corruption and divisions Trump represents.

see

They only support the president unconditionally if it's a childish Republican like Trump

>trump has been a democrat his whole life
until he realized that if he wanted to become the overlord of he universe he had to appeal to the only people stupid enough to vote for him

>main things he stood against were illegal immigration and a war-hungry religion to protect his country from becoming the next sweden or germany
>he stands against his country

I can't tell if you're baiting or actually believe that

>implying it's that simple

The alt-right is a legion of closet fags.

Nazis have always tended towards homosexuality.

Well it is. The main highlights of his campaign, while being ridiculous
>muh wall
>islam ban

were still just that. Publicity stunts that gave him support for things that really will ruin any country.

his base likes the right wing populism of course, but my point is that him saying those things doesn't make him some great patriot.

But the left argues that the islam ban and wall are bad because of what they do.
>religion of peace
>illegal immigration is good
I don't support trump because he's a republican, I supported him because he talks about things that Obama strayed from because democrats and their "accept all" policies are disastrous to every country that supports 'em.

And I never said he was a good patriot, but Trump doesn't represent corruption and division. He's more an isolationist, something that benefits china and japan tremendously, and was what the US followed during our golden age.

it was HER time! she deserved it.

actually, America owed it to her.

it's 2017, if you don't know any good arguments for the EC, you haven't been paying any attention.

the only argument for it is: it helps my side win

>why should California and New York decide everything?

Why should they be worth less? And Texas has more electoral votes than New York and has been going red for quite some time.

And it's not like Republicans have never won the popular vote.

you're probably one of those people that think Hitler was a white supremacist.

> Trump doesn't represent corruption and division

The demands for personal loyalty, the moneymaking from the presidency, the twitter bully pulpit, the leader of a hostile nation's dick down his throat... all a breath of fetid air compared to the last guy's basic decency and upholding US norms.

He's not black though. Orange.

Think of it like this. Who owns the media right now?
>the left
What are all the newest generation going to be because it's all they know?
>left
This is why the popular vote has no power. Because people are too easily persuaded to be close minded. Ben Franklin said it best:
"A popular vote (personified by 'democracy') is two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner."

>demands of personal loyalty
Yeah, like every president.
>moneymaking from presidency
All going back into the US's debt, something that actual greedy presidents (like Obama, Bush) would never think of doing.
>twitter bullies
Media bullies him all the time, nonstop, even for things he didn't do. Invalid.
>pandering to a nation that hates us
Well, he isn't Clinton, who promised war with Russia, so I don't understand the problem. He's avoiding conflict... why do democrats hate this? They always protest war.

That basically describes every keyboard warrior that delves into politics.

The left is filled with just as many fugly granny shaggers as the right

What? Fox News and Breitbart are very popular. Fox News is the most popular "news" channel and Breitbart is one of the most popular sites in the US.

Yes, with adults. Both are most popular with adult crowds. Age-group testing shows that CNN and MSNBC are the most popular with people under 16, which is the new voting generation, i.e the ones that control the next election.

so each state has a representation on federal level, instead of just a handful states deciding everything. It's not about being worth less but it's about small states still holding some power on federal level.

not an american, just a fan of history. The current way the USA is set up, with states, constitution, EC etc is actually pretty amazing. Such a shame federal government got way to big, the founding fathers would be sad.

oversimplification.

We already have the Senate which gives small states disproportionately high representation

And remember that rights belong to the people, not states

>oversimplification
No? Not really. If you control kids, the least experienced and most maliable, then you control the next election. Democrats definitely won the next election no matter what, because kids are being raised to be PC science-denying lunatics, and they side with the left's open border garbage. We are going to live in a very dangerous and terrible place soon. Just look at Germany, Sweden, Switzerland.

Better off dead off

>conservative calling liberals science deniers

And most of us don't support literal open borders, we're not just not xenophobes who get butthurt at the presence of people who don't look like us

Multi-gender bullshit IS science denying. It's a beautiful way to write off a mental disorder. As well as stuff about "big is healthy and beautiful," to make overweight people feel better about a disease that's killing them. It is science denying. What would you call it?

And actually, most do support open-borders, with little to no vetting. And I'm not a conservative, lol. Not everyone that disagrees with you is on the oppisite side of the fence.

lol I don't think you even know how the average liberal feels about those issues

stop going on Breitbart and the Daily Stormer

that's not true.

I believe that while laws concerning immigration should be respected, I'm not butthurt by the mere presence of illegal immigrants. Conservatives foam at the mouth if someone who came here at the age of 1 is illegal, even though they're fully assimilated.

the USA has been dangerous dipshit, the only issue at hand is dumbfucks like you, other than that peace can be made to a point.

I actually go on neither. I know how they feel because I'm social and talk to very decent amount of people. I don't go on Fox, either. Mostly MSNBC and them read the same article on Fox for a twist of the same info.

I've actually never even heard of the daily stormer until this thread, I had to google it.

Alt.rights are all basement dwelling faggots

The average liberal, myself included, is supportive of the acceptance of transgender people, however most of us don't believe it's totally normal.

As for obesity, liberals are less likely to obese than conservatives. I don't believe people should be made fun of if they're fat, but of course I know that being excessively overweight brings health problems and is something everyone should avoid.

So true.

I saw a video of them chugging milk with their shirts off in NYC, it was so gay. They also didn't seem to let anyone know what they were doing, and they were in the part of NYC that's Disneyland with 50 cops on every corner.

Well, if by assimilated, you mean they pay taxes, then sure. The issue is that most don't. A good friend of mine is an illegal from cuba (live in Florida) and he is a leech to the country that takes out money and never gives anything back. But he's a great friend. Why do democrats assume that everyone that disagrees is completely agaismt them and is a hard right conservative?

I've known four "transgender" people in my life, spreading their poison to everyone around them. And overtime, all four of them said that it was just something they did to get attention or friemds, and then persued a normal life. Doesn't this "rapid surge" in trans people tell you anything? Like that it works perfectly for attention?

well like I said, I don't think it's normal. If an effeminate gay guy wants to dress like a girl I have nothing against that, but I don't think people can really be transgender.

Someone who crossdresses is not a problem to me. I'll just say this. The point of existing is to have children. Every animal on our planet exists to continue the survival of their species, and we are no different. Things like "transgender" go against that. You wouldn't be born with an affinity to not have sex with the opposing sex unless it's a disorder. And the left swoops out all that information, calling it whatever terms they please from their countless lists of words they use incorrectly, and people are forced to accept it. It's now a fineable offense to call people the wrong gender (whatever they felt like that day) in certain places in the States. It's disgraceful, and makes our country look as if we've regressed our thinking 300 years.

being gay is natural, though

gay people's brains are wired to like the same sex

why would anyone voluntarily become part of a marginalized group with a much smaller dating pool?

Well, it isn't "natural." It's weird, because yes, it occurs in nature, but so do other birth defects and mental issues. That doesn't mean it's natural or supposed to happen. And I have nothing against gays. My closest friend is gay. I'm just saying that it shouldn't be paraded as normal, or as a good thing like it currently is. I don't believe being gay is a choice, but I do believe it is a disorder. And being transgendered is just an easy way to get attention and "friends."