I'm so fucking pissed off Sup Forums

I'm so fucking pissed off Sup Forums

My gf broke up with my almost a year ago. I just saw a picture of her and she actually looks happy.

I don't know why, but whenever I see her happy I just want to destroy her life even more. She doesn't deserve to be happy. Not after what she did to me and her ex before me. I've actually considered killing her before. What do I do?

I just want her life to be as painful as possible for her. She doesn't deserve happiness. She deserves nothing but the worst possible hell.

Kys, you're probably some beta cuck.

So I should kill her then, to prove that I'm not someone to be fucked with?

Who gives a fuck who you are, you're lurking clearly and upset about shit from a year ago. Clearly you're not a catch.

or just man the fuck up, forget it and fuck bitches like she fucked you w/e instead of crying like a bitch

What did she do?

She cheated on me, left me for him, then cheated on him with me and another guy, then lied to her current boyfriend about it. She's living a cushy life with him currently and it pisses me off.

When her and I started dating she told me she was single, and I believed her, but it turns out that she was still dating her previous boyfriend and didn't break up with him for almost 2 months after her and I got together.

And to top it all off, I found out a few months ago that she was cheating on me with another guy while her and I were still dating mid relationship. We dated for almost 4 years.

She's possibly the worst person I have ever had the misfortune to meet, and nothing makes me angrier than when I see her stupid fucking smile.

She's happy because you aren't in her life any more, you miserable excuse for a man.

Maybe you should have been a better man. Maybe open the door for her/lick her asshole every once in a while

I want revenge on this cunt so fucking badly. I want to make her suffer, mentally, for as long as possible.

Poor little boy

This

YES that would be so metal. Post pics

This is why we cant have nice things.

Because of weak men taking everything as offense, being so sensitive always on guard, ready to whine.

Kill yourself please. You never gonna find happiness in this world anyways, you are drowning in your own pain.

kys op
you are literally more happy than her if you dont do it

Got any of her nudes? Expose her if you're that pissed about it.

Damn, getting dumped over a year ago and still being this angry. A mentally healthy person would think: oh well, I'm glad such a horrible person is out of my life. Have you considered that she may have dumped you because you're insane? A normal person would have ditched her already.

Clearly he lives in his mom's basement just crying over the fact he isnt amounting to anything. He'll never find love because he's stuck on some bimbo how rubbed his dick the right way.

I know that bitterness all too well. My ex left me for another guy and she was blissfully happy without me, meanwhile I sobbed like a little girl because she left me and I was angry over it. Shit happens, ya gotta move on. Cunts aren't worth being sad OR angry over. You learn that as time goes on.

Being this beta. Dude, man the fuck up and get over it. You're pathetic. She can do what she wants in her life, she is not obliged to be with you, expecially you being this creepy beta. Kill yourself, the world wont miss you

Maybe OP is why we should not give everything to our kids and let them feel the world is for them and everything is for their pleasure.

>I expected a cheater not to cheat.

She cheated on her bf with you, you had to have an idea that she would've cheated on another guy with you.

"Hoes gon' be hoes so I couldn't blame Tammy".

You're a fool for trying to turn a ho into a housewife. Live and learn, move on.

Just let it go man, you have two choices

A, spend x amount of time whining, planning revenge, hating her with all your wee little heart can muster causing internal mental stress and adverse affects on your own health either ending in homicide, suicide, or acceptance

Or B, skip this shit, go out to a bar or nice little area and meet new people of common interests, when you meet someone who's a well mannered indiviual, single and ready to mingle, boom bing bada bing

I mean everyone knows your whiney cuck ass is already doing option A but come on OP, dont be so mental about this, youre just making yourself look like a loser in this situation, same shit happened to me but did i hang on to it? No, i moved on, dated 3 more women without much holdin me back, she was obviously not worth it if she did this to you so dont sweat it
And to answer your question on ruining her life, plz bitch, you should know what ruins lives, youre on Sup Forums for petes sakes

>pic related

OP, i like to preach the whole "always wish that anyone, no matter who it is, gets better and wish them luck" and this can be interpreted in many ways, most of them actually being correct. However the interpretation i favor is that
>Hope that the luck you give to them will give them a second chance, and that they will realise this and change for the better, and they actually become genuinely nice.
Tl;dr, hope they get good things that help them become nicer and more genuine, rather than be petty and wish a long lasting pain.

No one gains from a person's suffering, no matter how faggotty they may be.
However people do gain when they help people change for the better and be come better people.

Tl;dr 2.0, shes an asshole for cheating, but youre a petty betafag for lurking and not just leaving her be.

ignore her and find your own happiness.

Move on, don't be a cuck. My ex did pretty much the same thing to me. I snitched on her boyfriend at the time. She still wanted to fuck after. Then came a new bf and she still wanted to go on. I couldn't change her. Sure, I was mad too. I was thinking about making her cheat and then snitch again, but there'd be no point. Last time she messaged me I just left her on read. That's the worst you can do to her. Not give her any attention.