I can't believe they deleted it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw
youtube.com/watch?v=bX-JU3Fgu6I
screenrant.com/elle-fanning-jean-grey-concept-art/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so comfy..

fuck

I'm glad Cyclops is finally getting some love.

>tfw you were too young to experience the late 80s/early 90s teen culture

feels bad.

but at least i got to live through the 90s. the little shits who were born after 2000 lived through a cultural quagmire.

>Comfiest
Without a doubt. It's genuinely endearing too and nostalgic for anyone that grew up until the mid 90s where you'd spend your life shitposting at a mall on Saturday afternoon for hours with your bros.

>Best
Nope. That would be this
youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw

They actually made the Sophie Turner/Boy George joke ...

they should have casually bumped into Ronald Reagan while at it

Is his superpower puking paperclips?

>scott brings up Sophie Turner looking like Boy George

O N E
N
E

O F
F

U S
S

Why don't the denizens of the mall fear mutants?

S S S S S

>scene is better than movie itself

>It's a Sophie Turner struggles to keep an American accent episode

Especially bad considering she's acting opposite Tye Sheridan who killed it in Mud and Joe.

who /cyclops/ here?

>that jubilee

The movie was good too though. Aside from Deadpool it's the best capeshit of the year.

I agree OP

That scene was...

dare I say it...

kino?

>shitposting at a mall on Saturday afternoon
>using the term shitposting for an irl activity

We all know you didn't have any friends

>Aside from Deadpool it's the best capeshit of the year

That's not impressive at all.

I know, sucks, I will never know what it was like to be a mongolian horseman on the mongolian steppe, raiding through china, central asia, persia and east europe.

feels bad man.

Or he's Australian

Kill yourself

>Nightcrawler spins on his tail

holy shit

I literally am.

Australians don't say mall

>dat everything

Cycops is alpha af
Nightcrawler brought this scene from an 8/10 to a 5/10, he's cringey as hell

lost it at boy george holy fuck why did they remove this scene

>nightcrawler breakdancing

What the hell? Where would he have learned to do that?

Lol you first, fucking homosapien.

Nigga's always been crazy agile.

true, marvel can't compete

>make a big deal about Asian character in movie
>she's barely in it
What's with this trope?
Suicide Squad is also guilty.

That was the worst xmen movie made so far. You have terrible taste.

they literally took a Sup Forums meme and used it in a movie.

We are relevant now

Being agile doesn't give you the skills to know how to breakdance instantly. Not to mention Nightcrawler knew next to nothing about modern culture

Jesus Christ. i can stop laughing. it looks like a line-up of cosplayers.

china hype, diversity bullshit.

Sup Forums has been relevant ever since that news story about the airplane crash that Baneposters took over

I didn't see the movie yet, but if that clip means anything, Sophie is a TERRIBLE Jean Grey.

Yes.

The rest are good though.

>MFW

Reviewers were polarized. She was either terrible in their eyes or did well. But if Singer and Kinberg continue on, Jean Grey is gonna be the focus of the next set of movies. Just like JLaw and Wolverine previously.

Hurts even more since Elle was apparently considered and the official concept art used her face.

Need to recast Jean and back off Mystique who should be a villain not LEADING THE X-MEN!

Gotta show more JLaw and have every character wank off her ego.

I would watch this for 2 hours.
>tfw no mutant friend simulator

JLaw is willing to comeback and quarterass everything now that Hunger Games is finished and she needs the paycheck in-between movies with David O. Russell and/or Bradley Cooper. I hope Fox just stays away from her and finally focus on characters outside Wolverine, Professor X, and Magneto.

I thought she did fine.

this

That's probably because you have no idea about the character.

So many people would be better for Jean. Here are some off the top of my head...

Katherine McNamera
Haley Ramm (young Jean in X3)
Liliana Mumy
Sierra McCormick
Molly Quinn
etc.

Dat hamfisted dig at X-Men 3....

C'mon son.

THEY FUCKIN KNOW ABOUT US
WE MOVIE FAMOUS NOW BOYS

>Katherine McNamera

patrician taste my friend

Why can't Australians say mall? That's hilarious. Is it some speech thing, like how the Japanese can't say they're L's?

Jean shouldn't be a camel with a deep voice and lousy American accent user.

That's a bit rude. user says he thought she did fine and you just insult him like that?

She really deserves to be either Jean or Mary Jane. Fucking casting directors and their autism.

It's not that they can't it's that they don't.

Like how here in 'murica we call them shooting ranges but in Australia they call them schools.

You faggots get more retarded by the day. It's not that they can't say it, it's just not a commonly used term.

pretty much this they miscast both roles so bad she would have been a wayyy better Jean or MJ

I wish Jubilee had lighter skin desu

Scott, Nightcrawler, and Jubilee are surprisingly very good.

What do you mean by that?

Pretty much every break out actor/actress from GoT is terrible in movies.
See: Emilia Clarke and Kit Harrington.

Jean has been my favourite marvel character my entire young spry life and I have to say Sophie was literally perfect. I've never been in such love with a 2D-3D translation before.

banger of a tune desu
youtube.com/watch?v=bX-JU3Fgu6I

It's obviously he's a stupid young guy who has no idea what he's talking about. This was probably the first xmen movie he's seen in the cinema and he surely loves game of thrones. All in all he's a total faggot.

Jean says yeah before saying no.

>official concept art
lol

Dear God. GoT ends in two years. Wonder where they'll all go.

Meh, her comic character doesn't really have any kind of strong personality except when she goes crazy as dark pheonix. It's an easy role to play. But Sophie just felt out of place, all her lines were sarcastic and had no chemistry with Cyclops.

Nightcrawler was an embarrassment every moment he was on screen.

that's rude too tbqh

Every review, good or bad, brought praise for their limited time as a refreshing take in the X-men movies. It's just that Singer wanted more time to wave goodbye to JLaw, Fassbender, and McAvoy.

>Psylocke was an embarrassment every moment she was on screen.

FTFY

The truth sometimes hurts nu male faggot

Stop lying.

screenrant.com/elle-fanning-jean-grey-concept-art/

this

The Asian girl is a semen demon. Who is she?

im not even the guy, chill u r self

It actually really sad they didn't use this scene. Why can't they just fucking make that movie? Fox's fucking universe fucking sucks. Except Deadpool. Which is also fucking sad because it's connected to nothing but shit.

cut the break dancing scene out and that's 4 minutes of pure kino

>uses the word nu-male

opinion and entire existence discarded

This was a pathetic movie in every respect. If you can't see that you don't deserve courtesy. reddit faggots.

chill

keep discarding options better than yours because you're triggered by buzz words.

They should honestly just stick in their own corner like Nintendo and do their own thing. If Fox wants to keep Singer and Kinberg, fine, let them do their thing again and again. Just don't have them try to make a generic blockbuster.

And have other directors come in and use the characters those 2 aren't using like Tim Miller with Deadpool and the other 50 mutants just waiting on the sideline.

leave

thats suzy

Nigga, just take some tea. You seem disproportionally upset.

I don't want this fucking continuity anymore though. I want a reboot with this deleted scene as the basis of a film. Either just do that in the MCU or Fox just stop fucking up and reboot it themselves but actually try this time.

We call them shopping centres or the name of the actual building

Lol dude why are you so angry?

My heart aches when I see the level of stupidity posted by the youth. You disgust me.

Be exactly 43 elsewhere.

That's exactly what i'm talking about.

A mall in the American sense is called a shopping centre.

The only place I know of in Australia called a mall is the Queen Street Mall in Brisbane, and its an open air boulevard of shops, restaurants and entertainment areas..