White buzzfeed employees take DNA test and are disappointed

Buzzfeed employees take a DNA test and find out their ancestry. Both the white employees are disappointed by being white and say it's "boring."

youtube.com/watch?v=BiNNUeMNcVw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Peretti
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Namibians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Australians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Canadians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Asian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit.

>Buzzfeed

Why even bother listening to them?

Don't give them clicks.

Self hating whites hate themselves and other whites.

In other news, the sky is blue.

They deserve down votes and comments letting them know they're retards.

self hating whites are the worse kind and deserve to be killed by the dindu's they praise so much

Traffic still earns them shekels, kike. Stop shilling your shitty videos.

This.

>Oh no! now I cant claim oppression points because I believe in my social justice philosophy!
Fuck cuckfeed.

Isn't that race based discrimination?

We didn't create the "White culture is bland and boring" meme, the niggers and Jews did.

The leftist dogma is that it's absolutely impossible for anyone to be racist against Whites. Therefore, they're going out of their way to discriminate against us, and when we cry foul, they will use it as proof of "white sensitivity"

In other words, they're trying to bait us. Fight back by being better than them. It's what we're naturally inclined to do.

>British or Irish
HAHAHAAHAHA britcucks who want this shit vid are gonna lose their shit.........

Here's your (You)

>1000 years of designing armor and weapons to beat one another with
>"lol white culture so boring"

These people need to be held by the ankle and swung against a sink

>german and polish ancestry
>tfw afraid of doing 23andme
>tfw afraid of finding out I'm part ashkenazi or something

It is kind of boring in the sense that they knew they were white and there were no surprises.

Also because they know literally nothing of the cultures of the countries that they come from or the difference, they were raised to just think they are white and all white people are the same and the only variation is where in europe they live now. In the average white persons mind there are only 2 types of white people. White and Italian.

People mindlessly giving up their DNA to be stored in a base

>pure family of peasant farmers
will buzzfeed hire me for how culturally enriched I am?

if it turns out youre jewish i will send you 500 euro per paypal as apology for the holocaust

Ooga booga where the white womyn at?

Kek

Why the fuck do you care man? I wouldn't know most of this stuff exists without you guys bitching about it.

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

>Not wanting to be Jewish
We are the best race in the world

i would be afraid of finding subsaharan blood in my genetic

What's wrong with that?

Cant we use meme magic to make all these self hating cucks kill themselves?

Like could we exploit bernie supporters emotional distress to the point that they all start killing themselves once he loses?

Nah it's speculative which means that such small percentage is probably bullshit.

>MOOOOM THE STUPID LEFTIST SAID THAT BEING WHITE IS BORING
You faggots are so ridiculous.

No

their only reason to live is to kill all the other white people on earth

>family of peasant farmers
>has Internet
>in Namibia

the eternal cuckmoney strikes again

But at least you are part jew.

Gotta claim those jew shekels while you can

Do you think they would become red pilled as their life drains away or do they spend their last moments apologizing for being born white?

Hello fellow Goyim

>99th gentile

This. I don't understand how you could look at Europe and not see the absurd diversity in food ,culture ,languages ,history ,approach to religion ,politics etc. Even the US history and culture is great when you dwell on it. Calling it boring would be saying that nothing ever happened ,which is true.
No place on earth rank in term of interesting shit per squared mile above Europe

It's buzzfeed nigger what did you expect ?

>only attractive because you are 90% European
>disappointed you are 90% European

youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0

such is life in the self hating white west.

Bad goy

You need to hate yourself

I thought that race didn't exist? Genetics should have no bearing on race.

Nothing a progressive says is ever wrong even if it contradicts a previous statement of his

>Took the test
>No ashkenazi or sub-saharan

I have those awful nordic genes that make me a born killer / rapist. I am actually a felon and have been to prison several times.

Wasn't bred for this time period. I steer clear of most people now and just live in my cabin alone

>not being proud of your white ethnicity

The more white you are the more cuck you are
prove me wrong

They're right, it is boring. It's also boring to be almost completely African, but she's not going to say that or she'd incite a riot.

I'm South Asian and wouldn't be surprised about being mostly Indian or whatever, but it would be kind of cool if I had some other ancestry hidden in my blood.

>ashkenazi

You mean the ethnic group with most scientific Noble prizes per capita?

>visiting my Jewish grand father
>Talking about politics ,explain how important it is to feel like tied to a country
>"Oy you're just born here per chance ,nations are just arbitrary lines"
>Tell him that's bullshit, they're line drawn by the men defending resources or land that belonged to their ancestors to secure a home for their children and that blood right is the best system
>Blah blah blah ,nazis did this and all ,i'm born from 4 different ancestry blah blah
Later on he explained to me ,even though I'm not jewish, how important it is for jews to be kept between themselves and that Israel exists for the descendant of the Jewish people.
I fucking hate kikes. All of them. Unless they relinquish their love for Israel ,they're traitors. So are every citizens with allegiance to a foreign power

;w; It is kind of sad honestly. I never went looking for trouble, but it always seemed to find me. I am content now with a few acres to myself.

With no homeland/people to protect and fight for, I pretty much was hopelessly depressed no matter what I did. After a real fight though, god damn I felt amazing, but I wanted to keep going and never stop.

Some people claim they black out during fits of rage, I just get total clarity and want more >:3

Building projects and small random machines to make living here more comfortable is a great stress relief, and I am learning programming on the side during the cold months.

>fight back by being better than them
Fuck off cuck. Fight back with fire.

>countries are just arbitrary lines unless its about israel

If you think having black ancestors will make you interesting there is a 100% chance you're the most boring person in the world

>the self hating jew meme is real

hilarious

>Other than Native Americans, there is no one that is from the United States

Bitch, your own test can't differentiate between Asian and Native American.

>Fight back by being better than them at baiting
FTFY

goyim aren't human
goy containment centers aren't countries
there is only greater israel

These idiots don't even know that you can't have Ancestry in New World countries (unless you're native)

>Where's muh Mexican?
>Where's muh Caribbean?
Top kek

I'm not as retarded as my ancestors, we have a city and everything here

>white people are boring
>white people aren't cool
jesus fucking look around you pathetic nu-males. Nearly everything is made and one by white people.

>Anglos
>white

Or as an eminent "french" jewish intellectual would say.
Every nation is a hotel for the Jewish people. If it's destroyed it doesn't matter ,what only matters is home, Israel.

I havent seen you post in a while, are you the same white Namibian that spent time in America?

is there any type of person worse than a self-hating, white guilt cuck? these "people" are going to be the downfall of civilized nations everywhere.

>buzzfeed

I'm not clicking on that.

>white namibian
nope

aren't french millionaires leaving en masse

There used to be a Namibian poster that spent some time here about a year back, surprised there is more than one

>if you kill your enemies, they win

>white Namibian
oxymoron

These tests are a fraud though.

>is a convicted felon
>uses emoticons like ;w; and >:3 on Sup Forums
what

>BuzzFeed founded by a jew
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Peretti
>Peretti grew up in Oakland, California.[6] His father is Italian-American and his mother is Jewish.

Kill every jew before they kill you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Namibians
Not really

Spite your grandfather by killing yourself. It's the only way.

What a bunch of morons. The retard didn't know mexico isn't a race? Can you imagine him actually telling his dad "you're not as mexican as you thought you were"?

>Son:You're not really mexican dad.
>Father: What?
>Son: You're half spanish! Half amerindian!
>Father: That's what mestizo means dipshit, they're european-indian mixes. It's like someone that is euro-african being mulatto.
>Son: Oh, so mexico isn't a race?
>Father: No.
>Son: But trump is still racist!

>took test
>70% Nord, mainly Danish
>30% Injun

WARRIOR
B
L
O
O
D

Fucking bastards. Do they even realize how much it sucks to be half-white? I'd kill if it meant I could be pure-blooded.

thats one way of coping

This is kind of sick.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Australians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Canadians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Asian

A dog born in a stable doesn't make it a horse.

I played FFXI for something like five years as a teenager. Sold the account for $2000 and bought my first car.

Old habits '~'b

if this is how the majority of jews see the world then its painfully obvious why they have been treated like shit since middle ages

>5% Ashkenazi

whites are the most retarded shit ever.
how can an ENTIRE RACE be cucked out of existence?

They have been in the country since it's inception. The "name Namibian" does not refer to a single ethnic group or race, it comes from the name of the desert in the area. Namibian includes all races and ethnic groups in the country

40% Anglo, 40% Scandinavian, 10% everything else broad european

0.2% south asian

WHAT AM I? IM THE WHITEST PERSON I KNOW!

>want to buy the test to see who were my ancestors
>every one of my ancestors I know of lived rural life in Bohemia

Is there a cheaper version so I don't have to lose shekels on a test that will tell me that I am inbred?

I'd love to do this but I'm paranoid about the DNA Database.

>Disappointed to be the world minority
>The same minority that created the world you know.

Double standards?

"White guy" isn't white, he is a fucking dirty Slav.

>jew run award ceremony giving out awards to jews
colour me surprised

That test was wrong, turns out she's actually:
72.7% European
22.5% East Asian/Native American (Indigenous Mexican)
2.0% Sub-Saharan African
0.3% Middle Eastern/North African
0.1% South Asian
2.4% No Match

That just goes to show people who work at Buzzfeed are retarded. They talk about race, ethnicity, identity incessantly, but expect "Mexican" and "Caribbean" to show on their DNA results.

Funny how none of the buzzfeed "native americans" took the dna test because they already know they are mostly white with marginal native ancestry.

Sure, give your DNA to a private company