Is a flesh light worth the price?

Is a flesh light worth the price?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01N79VLGC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have a hand, use it

Flesh lights are pretty bad tbh. Ona holes are way better

It's fun the first few times but it's a pain in the ass to clean.

Imagine you've just busted a nut and now you have to go clean something. Ruins the moment.

This.

probably should go for one of those japanese onaholes. They're basically the same material and go for anywhere between $5~50.

Dont listen to this guy. Hand is like the bare bones of fapping. It's a poor man's fap.

amazon.com/dp/B01N79VLGC

I'd recommend checking pic related out.
Classy design, good quality, and affordable.

What if you dont clean it?

Then your dick gets infected and you fucking die.

they grow mold lol
I have 1 that has a lot of texture so its harder to dry out. It hasnt grown mold, but it does smell like ass. I keep washing it with rubbing alcohol, and seeing how that goes.
The other ones I have are fine.

Could you use it as a cup to drink out of?

dont see why not

yes. and it's certanly worth more than a woman.

Depends how bad your foot fetish is

Nah, get a love doll

Jesus fucking christ what is that monstrosity?

Pull out or use a condom.
[spoiler]alternatively, dissolve a pill in it.[/spoiler]

this.

Not really, no.

The first few times it's amazing but it's a bitch to clean after you just nutted and you're trying to enjoy it. If you don't clean it, it grows mold and stinks to hell. If you catch a sale, try it but it'll most likely end up like the 2 I have. In the closet sitting there because using my hand is easier.

Because who wouldn't want to stick there dick into a piece of art.

*Less

I have the spiral of this and its fucking awesome.

You flip them inside out so they're super easy to clean

I have the spiral, as well. Just got it a couple of weeks ago and it's pretty fucking amazing. I've had other ones before and they've all been absolute shit compared to this.

I bought both a fleshlight and the trinity vibes cock head stimulator. The trinity cost abiut 15$ and I liked it better. It's not a pocket pussy but something to look into.

mine grew mold. They also for me anyways are uncomfortable to cum in, no idea why.

How loud is the trinity?